Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2013, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Hayley was so snarky this episode. I loved it.

Old 12-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing Else Matters (View Post)
Hayley was so snarky this episode. I loved it.
yep... I liked Snarky Haley on TVD and I kind of missed it. She kind of pushed Klaus buttons a little and he's not used to that, especially the "father of the year comment"
Old 12-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the moments she had with Josh and Davina.

Old 12-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I liked the moments she had with Josh and Davina.
yep... her little smile after she joked to Josh about him being the one voted most likely to die next cracked me up.
Old 12-04-2013, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

The Vampire Diaries

Old 12-05-2013, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

thanks for that... always did wonder what was up the sleeveless look on one arm though... looked like she had just got out of a tussel or something
Old 12-05-2013, 11:22 AM
Elite Fan

Sometimes the sleeves slip...

Also how else would Elijah make her promise to keep her birthmark covered up.
Old 12-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugjess (View Post)
Sometimes the sleeves slip...

Also how else would Elijah make her promise to keep her birthmark covered up.
true... I just found it a tad odd
Old 12-05-2013, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

^I think they were going for the whole wind blown/wide eyed kind of look. All innocent like, which she isn't.

Game on, bitches ♡

no one hurts my family

Do we look like a bloody vampire rescue squad?
no one hurts my family

scumbag

All say this though Hayley knows how to survive. Yeah, she's a werewolf but she is no match for the vampires or the powerful witches. She's aligning herself with the powerful players in the game. She wants to keep herself and her baby safe.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Master Fan

hmmm... I have a thought seeing that gif-set.

It seems ( or could be) that Haley is setting it up as the ultimate power grab and then they'll collectively kick Klaus to the curb? Cause out of all of them I don't know if I'd say she really "allied" herself with Klaus, just that they happen to have a baby together and other than that don't see eye-eye on very much.

Cause I agree that she's put things in motion:

She basically has Rebekah on her side.
Obviously Elijah.
Is working on Davina.

So...that might be possible. The whole allies thing and even up to their deaths comment could happen since he certainly would be unpleased if that happened. That would be interesting.

While it would concern me regarding Haley-s long term survival in a way ... it might be interesting to watch. Because you know he'd come back at some point with a vengeance but it'd be interesting to see happen. Not sure I want it to... but I wonder if that might not be her plan?
Old 12-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

the allies comment was what she said to Klaus back in 4x16. I don't think she wants to push him out but who knows. I posted it because I felt it was some kind of foreshadowing. Hayley making her own allies in NOLA as a way to survive. I don't think power is what she wants. (Though in order to protect herself she needs some kind of power) She wants to be safe & protect her daughter. She still wants to find her family.

I don't see her and Klaus staying at odds for long but it really could go either way. She allied herself with Klaus before. So I don't think it's out of the question she would do it again, if she thought he cared.

I didn't notice this until I saw the gifset.

scumbag

Old 12-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

yeah... I just don't know. I could see it. Because there are parallels.

Back in the day:

1.Katherine represented what Klaus wanted most ( to break the curse)
2.Elijah was nominally by his side.
3.Katherine and Elijah bonded and perhaps fell in love.
4.Katherine escaped - Klaus felt Elijah betrayed him.
5.Haley mentions the need for allies willing to anything for Katherine was how she survived.

Present day:

1.Haley/baby represent what Klaus seems to want most right now ( 2nd chance at family)

2.Elijah is back nominally again, with him.

3.Haley and Elijah are bonding, and perhaps falling in love.

4.Haley called herself a prisoner and prisoners sometimes seek to... escape. And we know that Klaus feels threatened / put upon by Elijah;s interest in Haley and was hurt by Elijah's siding with "his enemies".

5.Elijah and Rebekah both went out into the Bayou to protect Haley's family ( in a direct opposition to Klaus move to wipe out the werewolves risking his considerable anger) and we've seen Elijah and Rebekah already promise to protect her, even from Klaus

6. Now she seemed to be working on trying to get Davina on her side ( while happily mentioning to Davina that Agnes was dead and that Marcel / the vampires ( now led by Klaus) were lying to her, thus intentionally or not gaining brownie points with Davina while at the same time weakening Klaus new power base by beginning the process of turning a powerful weapon against him / the vampires.

7. By protecting them she probably scored some brownie points with the werewolves of the Bayou ( family) which reportedly was very high ranking / royalty amongst werewolves

Now, I have no way of knowing if the writers are actually going to think this through or do it.

Just saying that now that I stop and think about things really... kind of behind the scenes / without me really noticing it she's kind just about everyone with power ( save Klaus) on her side.

Coupled with her saying that she was going to get him back for ordering the death of her family...

I don't know. I mean... its possible. It might be interesting to see. If I were a writer of the show I might consider it because think about it, not only in her interest but most characters of the show would have their own self serving interest to see Klaus go.

All of this might mean nothing... it might mean something. Going to be interesting to see...

if the show does have plan on keeping Haley and Klaus as adversaries if you want to call them that than this would be a way of doing it and make it believeable since it'd be a collective effort. It wouldn't make such to get Father Kieran on her side I don't think considering that Klaus / marcel slaughtered the leaders of the city and he;s been compelling Cami.

While she is probably trying to survive, yes and it might not be her first instinct... if I were a writer i might do it. Because if I was trying to create a new "Katherine" or sorts on the show and was going to have it be Haley, its how I would go about doing it. And directly or not, the show is already there nearly IMO.

When there are that many parallels.. I don't know . Sometimes it just happens by accident and sometimes its part of a plan. And I get the feeling that with Haley's promise of retribution that it might be a plan....

on the other GIF, kind of ouch for Haley. Let down by both Mikaelsen men in the same evening in different ways... one could say.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
on the other GIF, kind of ouch for Haley. Let down by both Mikaelsen men in the same evening in different ways... one could say.
Yep.

Quote:
6. Now she seemed to be working on trying to get Davina on her side ( while happily mentioning to Davina that Agnes was dead and that Marcel / the vampires ( now led by Klaus) were lying to her, thus intentionally or not gaining brownie points with Davina while at the same time weakening Klaus new power base by beginning the process of turning a powerful weapon against him / the vampires.
I wonder what will be the consequence for Hayley telling Davina. Who will find out? I can see Marcel being pissed and he can't do anything about it because of what Klaus said at the dinner.

In the promo, it looked like Marcel goes to confront Elijah about Davina.

Old 12-05-2013, 03:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yep.

I wonder what will be the consequence for Hayley telling Davina. Who will find out? I can see Marcel being pissed and he can't do anything about it because of what Klaus said at the dinner.

In the promo, it looked like Marcel goes to confront Elijah about Davina.
yeah see that's why I wonder if they will go through with the Haley-power grab thing because I don't think anyone would suspect her on the show of doing that. LMAO.

As for Marcel... I Doubt he'd be happy but neither would KLaus... but as she said, she's kind of got free reign to do whatever she wants because while she's pregnant hes not going to do anything.

I get where Marcel is coming from. On the one hand I imagine Klaus might have told him a bit about the problems he was having with his family while they were bonding last episode ( and the time inbetween now and the next one) and plus, Marcel would also be worried I'd imagine that if Elijah and Klaus get on good terms... Klaus might need a second brother so he might want to keep the friction high.

Though since Davina does seem to be talking to Elijah in the promo perhaps that might mean Marcel's not wrong?
Old 12-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus definitely won't be happy either. They've got an angry & very powerful witch they have to deal with now. If Hayley does have something planned, it would be better if she stayed under the radar...went with the flow.