Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2018, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
he does have Indiana Jones vibes
We've been going on about it for awhile over on Harrison's board
Old 12-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Supernatural Indiana Jones, even better
Old 12-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We were thinking that Matt looks like a young Harrison and we want him to play Indy or Han maybe after the original trilogies
Old 12-07-2018, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

oh yes yes so much please!
Old 12-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickedrum (View Post)
oh yes yes so much please!
It started in the campaign and now we've been going on in the Hair thread where there's an Indy gif that just screams Matt
Old 12-07-2018, 02:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

I bet
Old 12-07-2018, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really loved this one. It was so good! The show just keeps getting better.

I thought it was smart to bring Jo in at least for an episode so the audience could learn who their mother was and so that the girls could sort of meet her? Its too bad she couldn't have stuck around though... I actually teared up at the goodbye scene. She had good chemistry with those girls. And even though we had Alaric talking to Caroline its very odd she is still in the storyline because new fans to the show would be so confused on who she is.

I still love Josie and Hope. Their friendship is adorable and Hope giving her that necklace was precious. And then she helped save her... aww. I love that MG and Penelope also helped. Its nice to see some of the side characters get more focus!

To be totally honest I do not miss Landon... I'm not sure he adds a whole lot to the show, especially when he doesn't have any powers or anything. IDK...

MG/Lizzie were sweet and I felt bad for him when Raf stepped in but I just don't see chemistry there. I do love the friendship with MG and Penelope though.

Glad Raff told Lizzie he wasn't interested in her.

HOPE AND FREAKING RAF THOUGH. I'm sorry but I ship them so much. I've been shipping them since like episode 2. lol. I think they have a lot of chemistry and I love that they were forced in the room together! And their dance... totally felt vibes there.

Also Penelope and Josie are HOT! I don't LOVE them yet but they have potential.

I also LOVE Alaric on this show. He just adds something special to the series. I don't think Id like it near as much if he weren't there. It just really pulls everything together and still ties it into TVD which is great.
Old 12-08-2018, 11:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

^I couldn't agree more! I was starting to think about giving up on the show, or at least taking a break, but this episode was so good! So moving! Matt Davis' look when Jo told him she would have to die again...WOW. So good to see Jo again and she and her daughters had so much chemistry. I agree Raf and Hope had good chemistry too-although I wouldn't mind if they remain just friends. These shows have a way of overdoing it with love triangles, I'm afraid, so I don't want the friend chemistry ruined. I'm so glad Jo wasn't fake, that she really came back to life, even if this thing simply reanimated her to use her and possess her in certain moments. Seeing her reappear in her bloody wedding dress...whoah. I'm glad they finally mentioned Caroline and it totally makes sense that she is trying to find a solution for the girls so they don't have to merge (I had forgotten about the Gemini twin curse.) They really should have mentioned her before this, however, especially for those who haven't watched the other shows.

And you're right, Alaric DOES remind me of Indy in Raiders--very cool.

I also liked that Alaric mentioned how like him, Caroline lost her husband practically on her wedding day as well. It was icky in TVD, but I wouldn't personally mind seeing those two together at this point, seeing as they are the girls' parents. I think they will always love Jo and Stefan in a special way, and both would understand that. I like that they work together well running the school and parenting the girls, anyway. I think when you have kids the kids actually become the love of your life even over the spouse--they have to be, because until they are grown they are so vulnerable.

BTW I wouldn't mind seeing Jo's brother Kai come back either. Loved him as a villain, and his love/hate with Bonnie, and I hope that he can be redeemed.

Last edited by Truthisbeauty; 12-08-2018 at 12:03 PM Reason: add
Old 12-08-2018, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I thought about Kai, too, but isn't he stuck in hell being tortured by Katherine ?

I agree that this episode was AMAZING and I'm sooo on the Hope/Rafael ship, I'm gonna start a thread later

So glad that Caroline (and Steroline) got mentioned in a proper way!
Old 12-08-2018, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Gonna hate me but probably catch up next weekend aka Thursday is Fall finale so do the 3 in a binge
Old 12-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would love to see bonnie!

Quote:
I'm sooo on the Hope/Rafael ship, I'm gonna start a thread later
yay! i will post with you, love them.

also loved the stefan/caroline mentin. no for me to caroline/alaric but i would like to see candice again.

I wouldnt mind the introducing a new love interest for alaric but only if it was subtle and a slow build.
Old 12-08-2018, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Bonnie ain't counting on it at all seem Kat wants nothing

Well you guys do the Rafael|Hope and I'll post in it where without seeing last 2 episodes had been intrigued on seeing them as friends. So see if I ship them and drawn into triangle [again] cause I've been Landon|Hope

We are hoping for the "psychologist" that appeared in 1x03 with the gargoyle for a love interest for Alaric
Old 12-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I don't remember her unless that's the same chick that's been at the school? I don't think she has much chemistry with alaric, so nah for me lol.

I want to see someone that has fire and a banter with him.

L/H are okay for me but a bit too predictable idk... I kinda want Landon/Lizzie. We only got like one scene but I found them intriguing. They kinda remind of the Stefan/caroline thing...
Old 12-10-2018, 03:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Never thought of Landon/Lizzie
Old 12-11-2018, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think he could be really good for her since hes a great guy, and she needs someone that would put her first and Landon seems like ehe would do that for the person hes with. I think it could be great lol. And I liked this little moment:

I will never stop looking for you.