Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2015, 01:25 PM
Master Fan

Heh, no wonder you stopped watching at S3, it was one bad season for SC. The only thing that made me not lose my patience is that I knew more SC is coming.

But even without SC it was a boring season, the only interesting part was Stefan going dark. Gah I loooved the scene in car, when he scared Elena to death. So mean but I enjoyed this a lot, even too much haha.
Old 03-02-2015, 03:16 PM
Loyal Fan

I think I'm the only one here but I actually didn't mind SE in the beginning, I even liked them. Way back in seasons 1-2, I like the show as a whole. Everything was interesting to me. Then came season 3 and I think parts of it were still okey but I feel like the focus was a little too much on TO instead of developing sl's about the existing characters. Then of course the triangle. As a result I feel like the show suffered.

As for SC I have love both of them I individually since the beginning including Katherine as my fave villain and even Damon. I have always loved SC's friendship. Season 2 ep 2 was when I started to think they would make for a great/cute/fun couple. What with her sass, their banter and all. Also I feel like they're two characters who can 'balance' each other out. Like being friends bring out the best in them. But I didn't think tvd would explore them romantically. Then I saw the prom dance (while a friend was doing a rewatch) and I thought maybe they're going there after all. So I youtubed/netflixed the scenes I've missed and now I'm hooked on them

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 03-02-2015 at 05:56 PM
Old 03-02-2015, 08:26 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't know how to do gifs and arts, but I can help voting for them or organizing things I would really love a uploaded OP, we have so many amazing scenes now! One question: In the OP we can use tumblr gifs/images with credits? Or only arts that we did?

X

Last edited by vanycutrim; 03-02-2015 at 09:04 PM
Old 03-02-2015, 10:17 PM
Master Fan

^We can use other people's stuff if we credit them.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nice gifset.
Old 03-03-2015, 02:09 AM
Master Fan

That art is beautiful I couldn't see it on my phone earlier today.
Old 03-03-2015, 04:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Almost only a week left o_o

Please, come back. (Where are my roofies...)
Old 03-03-2015, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_blue (View Post)
I think I'm the only one here but I actually didn't mind SE in the beginning, I even liked them. Way back in seasons 1-2, I like the show as a whole. Everything was interesting to me. Then came season 3 and I think parts of it were still okey but I feel like the focus was a little too much on TO instead of developing sl's about the existing characters. Then of course the triangle. As a result I feel like the show suffered.

As for SC I have love both of them I individually since the beginning including Katherine as my fave villain and even Damon. I have always loved SC's friendship. Season 2 ep 2 was when I started to think they would make for a great/cute/fun couple. What with her sass, their banter and all. Also I feel like they're two characters who can 'balance' each other out. Like being friends bring out the best in them. But I didn't think tvd would explore them romantically. Then I saw the prom dance (while a friend was doing a rewatch) and I thought maybe they're going there after all. So I youtubed/netflixed the scenes I've missed and now I'm hooked on them
I wasn't that bothered by SE. I just didn't find them interesting so I zoned out when they were on screen. I wasn't exactly a hardcore shipper because while I wanted DE upto late season 2 I didn't think they could actually happen so I also mainly watched for the story. In season 1 it was the mystery of Katherine, the tomb vamps and the council that kept me interested. Then in season 2 the whole Klaus agenda and the moon/sun curse. But when we found out Elijah/Klaus were brothers the excitement went away. I was expecting a whole secret society of ancient vampire royalty Season 3 was when I got bored. Season 4 was the most boring for me. Then prom happened and I continued watching in hopes for SC. I was a casual viewer upto late season 4 and if you had quizzed me on the show back then I would have failed because I didn't pay much attention But from season 5 I've been very invested. I haven't re-watched the previous seasons but I have watched some scenes and caught up on the show from discussions in threads to get an idea of what's going on with the triangle because I think it affects SC.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 03-03-2015 at 07:02 AM
Old 03-03-2015, 06:57 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really, really hope that Paul is allowed to play out his whole spectrum in the upcoming S/C interactions. It's like he's been told to hold back until now.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

I do think they may have told him to keep it extra vague so we'd get that aha moment in 6x15 and the big reveal of his feelings. So I agree. Now that we know they can stop with the confusion and vagueness.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Cutie
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-03-2015, 12:43 PM
Loyal Fan

^ Thanks for posting! I love her vids!

Yeah after watching ep 15 I guess it made sense why Paul had to be vague in some of their scenes. Although I feel like sometimes he can't help but show his 'in love' face. Like for instance that almost kiss in the woods. It's like he's thinking 'this hot chick likes me how can I be so oblivious'..'wtf'.. why am I suppose to hold back again?' Specially considering his previous comments on SC. He's been on board the pairing becoming cannon for a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
I wasn't that bothered by SE. I just didn't find them interesting so I zoned out when they were on screen. I wasn't exactly a hardcore shipper because while I wanted DE upto late season 2 I didn't think they could actually happen so I also mainly watched for the story. In season 1 it was the mystery of Katherine, the tomb vamps and the council that kept me interested. Then in season 2 the whole Klaus agenda and the moon/sun curse. But when we found out Elijah/Klaus were brothers the excitement went away. I was expecting a whole secret society of ancient vampire royalty Season 3 was when I got bored. Season 4 was the most boring for me. Then prom happened and I continued watching in hopes for SC. I was a casual viewer upto late season 4 and if you had quizzed me on the show back then I would have failed because I didn't pay much attention But from season 5 I've been very invested. I haven't re-watched the previous seasons but I have watched some scenes and caught up on the show from discussions in threads to get an idea of what's going on with the triangle because I think it affects SC.

I wasn't a hardcore shipper of any pairing either in the earlier seasons. Back then I think I even liked all the characters. Sure I might despise some character's actions, as we should, and it's ok. It's ok in the sense that it made the show interesting. Idk I guess to me sometimes villains are villains and it's bette left at that. Like Katherine, yeah she did love Stefan but ultimately self preservation would win over anything. Well until her demise which to me was ooc (her decision on Nadia)

I started watching tvd again this season. Friends have been prodding me to give it a try again since late season 5 knowing SC are my favorite characters. Chancing upon the prom dance before this season re-ignited my interest. So I watched vids of the SC scenes I've missed to catch up. I even watched a few season 5 episodes. Imagine my surprise/excitement when I saw the cabin and sleeping in the car scenes. Now I'm so invested in them it's insane

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 03-03-2015 at 01:01 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 02:13 PM
Absolute Fan

^
Awh that's so cute

I'm trying for weeks now, but I can't get through S3
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 03-03-2015, 02:29 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah I've become one of those SC stans

I still can't sit through all full episodes of past seasons. Seasons 1-2 then and now season six are what I've watched as a whole (well at times still forwarded a few scenes)Some of season 5 were okey maybe.. like a few of the later eps based on SC's interactions in those. But yeah as much as I love SC and Stefan and Caroline individually I too find it hard to get through season 3 back in the day, as well as trying on 4 & 5. I tried and it didn't work

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 03-03-2015 at 02:36 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 02:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Well at least you tried indeed When did you start liking SC?

I the idea of an updated OP also. Beautiful gifs&fanart have been posted already.
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy