Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-20-2009, 12:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi girls

I come back to a new thread

I got the email Claudia, thanks for sending me them, I'll probably start reading them shortly

And what's this about Brittany Murphy?

| Aimee
Old 12-20-2009, 12:56 PM
Passionate Fan

TheOnlyException I love your icon
Old 12-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Aimee! Good to see you.
Old 12-20-2009, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks lacunaclaudia, I'm Aimee btw
Nice to see you to Lala

| Aimee
Old 12-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The opening scene of the struggle is

:O Brittany Murphy, wha?
Old 12-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyException (View Post)
Thanks lacunaclaudia, I'm Aimee btw
I'm Megan.

Nat you're here, I'm here, Lala's here... want to write an episode?
Old 12-20-2009, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I went to Starbucks. Shall I go ahead and edit it in?
Old 12-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Nice to meet you Megan

| Aimee
Old 12-20-2009, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

Gay, yes please edit it

Megan, yess we can write now!!!
and I PMed you again
Old 12-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Megan, Yeahhh. Episode! I warn you, I am severely hungover so the quality may be poor...

Yayyy, OP revamp?
Old 12-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Passionate Fan

You too Aimee, Spike/Buffy and Lucas/Peyton are several of my top OTP's.

Nat I hope you had a good time

Let's do it Nat and Lala!

Who wants to start?
Old 12-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Megan it was awesome! It was the first night with everyone back together from uni and stuff. So fuuun.

I don't like starting... I don't have good ideas!
Old 12-20-2009, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

MEgan you start BUT Natalie and I did start it last time and we didnt go far. I will get it here
Old 12-20-2009, 01:13 PM
Passionate Fan

Lala would you start? And I promise to do it next time

Nat that is so awesome! We need to make a plan that when J/K end up as endgame we both time it so that we're getting drunk at the same time.

EDIT: Ok, I'll start. But it might take a bit.
Old 12-20-2009, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Episode 1x13
Natalie:
Elena offered a small, almost shy smile to Juliet.

'Thank you,' she said with warmth, 'for putting me up and for breakfast...it's been...' she faltered, not quite sure how to describe the past 24 hours.

'Strange?' Juliet finished for her, mirroring Elena's awkwardness.

Elena's smile widened and she chuckled softly, 'Yes...strange.'

Juliet held her gaze for a moment and both their smiles slowly melted into nothing. Elena saw kindness in her eyes, but there was also something else. A wariness that Juliet was keeping up at all times, never truly letting Elena in.

'You should go,' Juliet nodded towards the sound of an engine roar into life, 'he's not very patient.'

Elena bobbed her head in agreement and turned towards Damon's car with a heavy heart. She shot him one, quick look, then her eyes darted away. He was not looking at her. His eyes were on the road ahead, unreadable. With every step closer, Elena's heart beat faster. Her hands shook as she reached for the door handle. Just minutes before she had been about to kiss him and she had no idea why?

Lala:
She opened the door to the car and sat on the passenger seat next to Damon. She closed her door and waved to Juliet who was standing by the door of her house. Juliet nodded in response to Elena’s goodbye.
Elena could feel herself tense in the awkward silence between her and Damon. How could she have been so stupid? She was about to kiss Damon Salvatore – of her own free will!
Damon did not even look at her once during the two hours of driving non stop.
When Damon finally pulled over Elena could see they have arrived to a little village. Elena found it a little strange to stop here, but everything they have been doing since leaving Mystic Falls has been strange.
”Stay in here” Damon said, his voice showing no emotion, nothing.
”Where are you going?”
Damon exited the car and Elena did the same. ”You cant just leave me out here all alone!”
”Why not? You’re a big girl. You can handle it. I will be back soon.”
Elena glared at him. ”If you dont take me with you, I will just take your car!” she said fiercely. Damon shook his head slightly. ”I am hungry. Going for a hunt. Want to join me? First row seats.” Elena scrunted her nose up in disgust. She glared at him one more time before going back in to the car. She thought that Damon had left until she saw his head inside the car through the open window. “Or you could offer me a bite if –“
“NO!” she screamed in his face.
“All right. Then I have to find some poor young girl and drain her” he said and looked at her. Elena’s expression didn’t change and she didn’t move one bit. With that Damon left her and super-sped in to the little village.

Natalie:
The young girl was chatting happily through her mobile phone, leaning against the bough of a tree, beside the road.

Damon scanned the area. There was no-one else around. He returned his attention to the girl.

She was a pretty young thing. Blonde, pale skin, bright eyes. She looked almost Scandinavian. She was the complete opposite to Elena.

Damon growled to himself, wincing inwardly. Why did she keep intruding on his thoughts? Why did she make him doubt himself? Why was she making him hesitate. Because he was hesitating. Normally, the girl before him would already be fully drained and fully dead. Yet she was alive.

His ears sensed something small approaching, he turned his head slowly and grimaced as he spied a small squirrel scurrying around close by. His hand shot out and the squirrel was in his hand, squirming madly. Damon looked up as the blonde girl pocketed her phone and started off down the road.

His blue eyes flashed as he grumbled, 'You have Elena to thank for this.'

Lala:
He looked at the little squirrel in his hand again and put it back in the tree. ‘No way I am going to have the St. Stefan diet!’
He followed the girl he just almost let go. She was not very far away from him now and he put a hand on her should making her turn to face him quickly. She smiled when she saw his handsome features.
“Hi” she said still smiling showing her white teeth. Damon tilted his head to the side and smiled back.
His eyes bore in to hers and he saw her pupils dilating and she lost any expression on her face. Damon backed her in to a wall in the little alley. He had one hand resting on the wall to support himself. Quickly he went for her long and slender neck. His sharp canines broke through her skin and flesh within a second and he was feeling the smooth flow of blood run down his dry throat. It felt so good. He kept sucking and sucking and the girl didn’t make any sound, she was probably having the best dream she ever had in her life. Damon’s thirst was not satisfied yet, but he surprised himself by retracting his fangs and licking the girl’s neck clean of blood. Another look into her blue eyes and she regained the color in her cheeks and the life in her eyes. She was still dizzy though seemingly very happy. Damon left her standing there and went back to his car.
That’s it. Snatch, eat, erase!

Natalie:
The driver's door swung open and Elena screamed.

Damon's smirk appeared before her as he lowered himself into his seat and Elena's hand fluttered to her throat. She gulped a few deep breaths as she glared at Damon.

'I didn't mean to startle you,' he said, his eyes glittering with mirth.

Elena snorted and sat up straighter in her seat. She opened her mouth to retort, then froze as something caught her eye. Her stomach flipped a couple of times and she suddenly felt sick.

A small trial of blood was dribbling down Damon's chin. She knew he had gone to feed and she knew what that entailed. But seeing evidence of it made everything seem so much more real.

Her face paled and she glanced away hurriedly, her hands clutched the seat as she held her body rigid. Damon frowned and glanced up at the rear-view mirror. He saw the blood and he smiled. He wiped the back of his hand across his mouth, knowing that Elena was watching despite herself. Then he ran his tongue up the back of his hand, not leaving a trace of the blonde girls blood.

'You repulse me...' Elena whispered vehemently.

Damon tilted his head towards her, 'I'm a Vampire Elena. This is the way I live...' he held her gaze for a moment and the last time they had been this close flashed vividly into both their minds. Damon leant back and looked away, 'I'm a monster.'

Elena swallowed a large lump in her throat, 'You don't have to be...Stefan's not...'

Damon hand by the gear stick clenched into a fist. He didn't respond for a moment. Then he looked back at her, his eyes cold, 'Are you sure about that?'

Lala:
Elena looked out the window
“If you’re talking about the vampires being killed in the church, I don’t consider Stefan a monster for letting that happen.”
Damon was not surprised by her answer. He almost expected it.
“There are two sides of every story. And so far you have only heard what Stefan told you.”
“It does not change the fact that vampires eat people and that’s just wrong. And disgusting. And whatever side of the story you want to tell me wont change anything.” Elena said with her back still to him and her eyes looking out the window.
“I did not say that I was going to tell you anything. I don’t need your acceptance or your understanding. It means nothing to me” he said to her back. This made Elena turn her face to him, her eyes curious.
It was not his intention to make her curious about his story. It was not something he was proud of. He was weak against his love for Katherine. And he swore to never let the weakness that love brought with it to influence him ever again.
“Where are we going next?”
Damon smirked for a second. “I don’t know.” That shocked Elena. He didn’t know!
“You don’t know?!”
“Of course I know, silly girl. But you don’t have to know.”
Elena smiled a little to herself but then covered it again.