Old 09-20-2013, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

How are you Ann?
Old 09-20-2013, 06:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu-144 (View Post)
How are you Ann?
I'm busy, but I'm fine.
Old 09-20-2013, 06:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

That's good.
Old 09-21-2013, 03:34 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
That's good.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I'm currently watching Gilmore Girls
Old 09-21-2013, 04:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I'm currently watching Gilmore Girls
That's good.
Old 09-21-2013, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

This thread needs to be killed
Old 09-26-2013, 08:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey everyone! It's been quite a while since I've been on this beautiful thread of awesome that is SE. I finally caught up with VD! Been watching reruns on the CW because I had left off last spring up through the prom episode. Anyway just wanted to share some of my feelings since they're still so raw. I cried for the last 20 minutes of the episode after being teary-eyed throughout with Bonnie's death. I don't know what came over me, but just seeing Bonnie's internal turmoil and then Stefan's face after overhearing Elena...gosh it was brutal to watch. I felt empty when watching the DE scenes. I'm glad Damon's happy and want Elena to be happy....but I still have hope for SE our OTP! And omg at Stefan getting locked up instead of Silas what a twist and I'm glad the promo for S5 that's been making rounds online and on tv didn't ruin the ending since it didn't make sense to me until I watched the episode....was kinda bummed that they changed it up though by releasing a slightly extended promo more recently and threw in Katherine's name with Stefan's "human looks good on you" line...so that bombshell kinda got spoiled for me...I thought that it was Elena...but I guess that would've been too obvious since it's been the build-up all season trying to get her humanity back and make her human....but c'est la vie...I guess it wasn't super ruined since a part of me probably knew it wasn't in the cards for Elena to be human again since she wasn't interested (I thought once the sire bond got removed and her humanity was back she'd want to be human since she was initially upset about having the choice removed from her unintentionally by Rebekah's actions, but alas too much had happened.) and of course I kept an open mind since promos can be misleading!

Anyway, I'm rambling and my sentences are all smooshed together so I apologize if it's hard to follow. I'm looking forward to this season and am keeping an open mind! I'm keeping the faith for our SE! I think them being apart for some time is a breath of fresh air to give them some room to grow and explore their lives separately (I'd prefer Elena to be single as well, but it is what it is. DE gets their time as well as much as I don't like it. I can tolerant and even appreciate a DE friendship but anything more it just rubs me the wrong way I think because SE had so much development from the start and I'm biased of course because I adore SE, they're my OTP! I mean the chemistry between NP is just incredible! ). Albeit, Stefan is 1000s of feet below the water depths of Mystic Falls but you get my point...and I figure Stefan isn't gonna be down there too long I hope. So glad I just read up a bit on S5 and glad that Bonnie is in S5 and yay for Jeremy being back too! His death left me a mess as well, it was so sad....so I'm hoping that Bonnie will be able to come back from the other side and be human and save Stefan with her badass witch powers! How awesome would that be if Bon and Jer figured it out on their own?! Although, it would definitely spice things up if it was Elena too (make our OTP even more epic! Is that even possible? Epic ship is already epic. )...it'd come full circle with Elena saving Stefan as he did her in the beginning despite him not really dying...but ya know desiccating is pretty close!

Wowza, I can't stop talking! Anyway, I missed this thread and it seems kinda slow so hopefully once the season starts it'll get moving a bit more! Maybe people are on vacation or classes?! Missed you lovelies!

~Jana
Old 09-26-2013, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Hi

we've never meet before. I'm Lucy
Old 09-26-2013, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Hey Lucy! Yes, we have! You don't remember? I totally remember us talking on this thread during S3 or something like that...not sure if I was on here as much during S4. I started posting on this thread officially during season 2.

~Jana
Old 09-26-2013, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

i don't think i've seen you here.. i started posting here in late S2.
Old 09-26-2013, 09:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Yep. I was definitely on here during the second half of season 2. After that it was more random and less frequently because I was busy with school and wouldn't be able to always watch the show live so I'd avoid spoilers and the forums.

Good to see you again even if you don't remember me! Is the thread not as active as it used to be or just kind of slow because of the hiatus? I miss all the excitement and fun we'd have. I guess we haven't had too many SE moments this season so there's not as much to analyze. Does Peter still do the episode recaps?

~Jana

Last edited by Emanfan642; 09-26-2013 at 09:10 PM
Old 09-26-2013, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

not because of hiatus honey after season 3 and season 4 people are kind of giving up on se.. there are few people here..