Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2012, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Hey
Old 05-07-2012, 01:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

Despite everything, I don't know why I still want Stefan and Elena, she doesnt deserve him at this point, but they're just so pretty

IconCredit: KATIEBECKETT
Old 05-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Yes they are... And epic!
Old 05-07-2012, 03:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Bumping this thread. Want SE at the top of the board today.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

That video from the last page is amazing

Any more video suggestions?
Old 05-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Hey
Old 05-07-2012, 11:31 PM
Master Fan

good morning
Old 05-07-2012, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Old 05-07-2012, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

Oh my kindred spirits. I need to be amongst you guys, b/c as we get closer to Thursday I'm actually starting to have nightmares that she picks Damon. I refuse to believe that will happen though. I am holding on to hope as hard as I can. It has to be Stefan. It just has to be. Usually I just go to the spoiler thread, but I feel like I'm in crazytown listening to people try to defend D/E or make up scenarios where she chooses him. And also those blinking icons of D/E kissing that too many people have are making sick, giving me headaches. They are all totally entitled to their opinions, but I don't get it. Damon is just a disaster. And it bothers me that for example we know that all of Elena's friends basically hate him for good reason, but we're supposed to believe she'd totally disregard all that? Doesn't make sense when they've specifically written her to be all about her loved ones. So there's that and then's the part where I don't know how Stefan is so calm about all this when basically Damon committed a huge betrayal by pursuing Elena. Everyone goes on and on about how close the brothers have gotten and how much they love each and so on and so on, but all can I think is if Damon loves his brother so dang much why is doing like the worst possible thing to him by trying to take the girl he once had? Sorry but Damon not getting his way isn't the same as Stefan losing Elena after all the history they share. Just had to say that. And I don't care if the promo is too obvious Stefan or something, the CW does those anyway not the individual shows. I learned not to trust CW promos as a fan of OTH, so I'll take the promo with a grain of salt. I am going to hold onto the Stelena hope to the very last second. I have to, b/c I just cannot accept a D/E ending. I wish I could be all diplomatic like some fans and like either side, but that's not me. I don't want Elena with Damon under any circumstances. It's a testament to the writers' talent really that they did such a good job creating the epic love story of Stelena that for me there is no other option. And the story I've been watching unfold tells me it will always be Stefan for Elena, a couple of confused moments with Damon won't change that. I just hope the writers tell the story they've been writing and don't fall into the "it's Damon's turn" trap because that's all it would be. Delena never work not after Stelena. And I've said it once and I'll say it again, she's not a trophy to be passed back and forth b/w them. We may have gotten two seasons of Elena, but that doesn't mean that's it time to hand her over to Damon. Honestly, I think that's Delena-ers best argument, that it's his turn. :rolls eyes: Anyway, I just need this to be over all ready, but if she chooses Damon I'm done watching. I have no interest whatsoever in torturing myself with that abomination. I just hope it doesn't come to that. Stelena all the way. Stay Strong. Oh and sorry for the length of this post I just needed to say some stuff and I figured it go over better here than in the spec thread.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Hi
Old 05-08-2012, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

Your sig and pic, which I love, are for one thing exactly why I think she'll pick Stefan. I mean they gave us some really good Stelena moments after I thought all hope was lost when Stefan went on his little roadtrip with Klaus. We're the ones who got the shaft this season, b/c we had to watch Stefan and Stelena get destroyed at the same time. Delena got kisses. We haven't gotten a kiss this season. And now Stefan's becoming the Stefan we know and love again and he and Elena are getting close again. I wasn't sure we'd get that this season. More reasons I believe it's going to be Stefan. The moment in your pic gave me so much hope. It's going to be Stelena I can feel it.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

hi IBelieveInMiracles nice to see you here.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Your sig and pic, which I love, are for one thing exactly why I think she'll pick Stefan. I mean they gave us some really good Stelena moments after I thought all hope was lost when Stefan went on his little roadtrip with Klaus. We're the ones who got the shaft this season, b/c we had to watch Stefan and Stelena get destroyed at the same time. Delena got kisses. We haven't gotten a kiss this season. And now Stefan's becoming the Stefan we know and love again and he and Elena are getting close again. I wasn't sure we'd get that this season. More reasons I believe it's going to be Stefan. The moment in your pic gave me so much hope. It's going to be Stelena I can feel it.
Yes it will be... And I'm Lucy.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Elite Fan

Nice to be here.
Old 05-08-2012, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Taylor Swift

I'm seeing 3.05 of TVD on the TV tonight!