Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-03-2009, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifuldisaster09 (View Post)
haha if I were you I would go to the set everyday so he knows me by name! It'll be casually even.. "hey girl you here again I see" haha
You have no idea, how many times I've fanastized about him doing that, you know I told one of my friends, he would know my name by the end of season 1 I'm determinded!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
You have no idea, how many times I've fanastized about him doing that, you know I told one of my friends, he would know my name by the end of season 1 I'm determinded!
Haha GO FOR IT! One day he's going to take you to set and then you can meet Kevin and be like dude uhmm more Damon/Elena! And he'll be like OMG you're right And then everyone will be happy! It's like a little fairytale
Old 08-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifuldisaster09 (View Post)
Haha GO FOR IT! One day he's going to take you to set and then you can meet Kevin and be like dude uhmm more Damon/Elena! And he'll be like OMG you're right And then everyone will be happy! It's like a little fairytale
Omgosh..your totally my new Bestie man I would love that!! and then you know I'll get the crouage to ask Ian if he could Bite me. you know..for good ol' time sakes.

FAIRYTALE FTW!!!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

From book 3

Quote:
Spoiler:
Is vampire!Elena awesome or what?
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison

Last edited by Serenachan; 08-03-2009 at 04:36 PM
Old 08-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DefineDelicate (View Post)
Omgosh..your totally my new Bestie man I would love that!! and then you know I'll get the crouage to ask Ian if he could Bite me. you know..for good ol' time sakes.

FAIRYTALE FTW!!!
haha totally! But you would have to get it on camera... so I can watch! I wish I wasn't so in shell shock when I met him because I definitely would have asked him to bite me.. I'm the least shyest person in the world except around celebrities!

I bet if anyone would ask him he was just smirk and say "We'll save that for later"

And swoon! haha Seriously Elena has to be flipping half-way blind to even think of rejecting Damon. I mean he could totally kill my dog and I would be like "Do you need me to clean that up for you..?"

My story with Damon would totally suck cause I would have been put out!

Quote:
From book 3

Quote:
"Do you know where you are?" he said.
Elena glanced around. Trees. "In the woods," she said craftily, looking back at him.
"And who is that?"
She followed his pointing finger. "Stefan," she said indifferently. "Your brother."
"And who am I? Do you know who I am?" She smiled up at him, showing him her pointed teeth. "Of course I do. You're Damon, and I love you."
Is vampire!Elena awesome or what?

I loved book 3! That was when I totally fell for D&E.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Same here.
I love you
meghan
Old 08-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Supreme Fan

Yay for the second thread! Thanks for starting!

Elena gets turned into a vampire?
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 08-03-2009, 04:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
"Do you know where you are?" he said.
Elena glanced around. Trees. "In the woods," she said craftily, looking back at him.
"And who is that?"
She followed his pointing finger. "Stefan," she said indifferently. "Your brother."
"And who am I? Do you know who I am?" She smiled up at him, showing him her pointed teeth. "Of course I do. You're Damon, and I love you."
OMG I love that part..I was like...AHHHHHHHHH!!! I couldn't help myself, I was laughing so hard when I read that the first time I was like..OMG Yay!
I Love it!!!
-----

and of course, I'd take a camera, do you think I'd get bitten by Ian and not have proof?
Old 08-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurababora (View Post)
Elena gets turned into a vampire?
Spoiler:

I think. I could be remembering it wrong. Someone correct me?
"Hook is the first person who hasn't let her down. He's always been good to her and shown up for her. That's been her biggest issue with how many times she's been abandoned and left behind, and Hook shows up for her." ~ Jennifer Morrison

Last edited by Serenachan; 08-03-2009 at 04:36 PM
Old 08-03-2009, 04:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenachan (View Post)
Yes, in book 3. She dies and Stefan thinks she has died, because he had given her a bit of his blood before her death, but not enough to turn her. Then we discover she actually did receive enough vampire blood to be turned because - ooops! - Damon gave her some of his and she accidentally on purpose forgot to mention it to Stefan. Vampire!Elena is a total badass who thinks Stefan is a wussy and is in love with Damon. That doesn't last long, unfortunately.

Sounds right to me. And yes, sadly that did not last long enough. LOL.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Uh ohs guys. Maybe we shouldn't talk about book stuff until it's shown in the show. It's all spoilers for the show. And non book readers wouldn't know about it....

I know at GG they didn't allow talking about the books in threads other than the book appreciation.
I love you
meghan
Old 08-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, in book 3. She dies and Stefan thinks she has died, because he had given her a bit of his blood before her death, but not enough to turn her. Then we discover she actually did receive enough vampire blood to be turned because - ooops! - Damon gave her some of his and she accidentally on purpose forgot to mention it to Stefan. Vampire!Elena is a total badass who thinks Stefan is a wussy and is in love with Damon. That doesn't last long, unfortunately.

sounds right to me. Elena was kickin' Stefan's arse and Damon stopped her still it was a good Bro Moment I guess
Old 08-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

I'm pretty sure you're right! I love Vampire Elena.... girl had some edge and good taste
Old 08-03-2009, 04:31 PM
Supreme Fan

That sounds really cool! Too bad it didn't last.
Icon: thememoryslides
Old 08-03-2009, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing starlight (View Post)
Uh ohs guys. Maybe we shouldn't talk about book stuff until it's shown in the show. It's all spoilers for the show. And non book readers wouldn't know about it....

I know at GG they didn't allow talking about the books in threads other than the book appreciation.
I think your right...could we put them in spoiler tags?