Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Loved it!! Bitchy Disney princesses are the best kind! I'm going to go through that Tumblr this weekend for sure. In response on my profile I also had an idea for something once I run out of Mean Girls quotes if you want to let me know your thoughts.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 06-20-2014, 07:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
Loved it!! Bitchy Disney princesses are the best kind! I'm going to go through that Tumblr this weekend for sure. In response on my profile I also had an idea for something once I run out of Mean Girls quotes if you want to let me know your thoughts.
It won't take long to go through the profile because it's fairly new.

I'll look now and let you know .

Saw this and loved the contrast:

(x)

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 06-21-2014 at 11:59 AM
Old 06-22-2014, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
http://25.media.tumblr.com/5789ac13018c201fb2f148240378e79f/tumblr_mmmxh30DYq1r7befjo1_250.gif

Bella broke me .
Sorry, I like you. I was just heartbroken.

^ Loved it. I love how Klaus only has positive words to say about her. It also reminds me of how great Caroline's character development was.

» Bella
Old 06-22-2014, 01:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
Sorry, I like you. I was just heartbroken.

^ Loved it. I love how Klaus only has positive words to say about her. It also reminds me of how great Caroline's character development was.
I understand.

Klaus always talked about Caroline like she was perfection despite her flaws. Everyone was trying to change her (she had such a low self-esteem from Matt, her dad, etc.) and he just thought she was perfect how she was...though I'm sure he wished she was a tad nicer at times .

This is a sweet video:

Old 06-22-2014, 02:08 PM
Master Fan

^ Yeah, he knows that she has flaws and isn't exactly perfect, but those flaws are what makes her Caroline and I actually think that's one of the reasons he likes her so much, because some of her flaws are his flaws too and he can somewhat relate to them.

Caroline is only nice to him when she thinks he deserves or when she wants something, I'm sure that sucks for him sometimes, but well, you reap what you sow.

I just realized that my computer has no sound. So I'll have to watch later.

» Bella
Old 06-23-2014, 08:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Klaus always talked about Caroline like she was perfection despite her flaws. Everyone was trying to change her (she had such a low self-esteem from Matt, her dad, etc.) and he just thought she was perfect how she was...though I'm sure he wished she was a tad nicer at times .
Exactly! Everyone always treated Caroline like she was a broken toy that needed to be fixed, while constantly being reminded that she was broken. (Matt was especially bad for that - I was watching a season 1 episode on TV over the weekend and I just kept yelling at the TV for Caroline to stop apologizing to him)

Klaus was the only one who ever wanted her to be, and encouraged her to be, exactly who she is, and loved her for all of it, flaws and all. He saw the best in her, especially when everyone else only saw the worst.

She was nice when he deserved it. I think it helped him grow when she was mean to him.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 06-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Matt was a huge a-hole when it came to his relationship with Caroline. He wasn't over Elena so he shouldn't have tried with Caroline. She deserved better than being someone's consolation prize.

Tyler was better with her, but he constantly put her second to his werewolves. Whether it was Jules or the other hybrids - Caroline came in second place.

I mean Klaus (as Tyler) rescued her over Rebekah - his sister! That still makes me mad, but I guess that's like a celebration for KC shippers .
Old 06-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Matt drove me insane. Every word out of his mouth their entire relationship was about how insecure she was. Well gee, Matt, maybe if you stopped talking about how insecure she was to her FACE, she wouldn't be so insecure.

And then there was that time he said right to her face: "I don't like you". When they were first beginning. LOVELY.

"They're loyal beasts"

Old 06-24-2014, 05:43 PM
Elite Fan

Guh Matt always talked down to her when she did nothing wrong. He brought out her insecurities and then persecuted her for them.

Caroline was always at her strongest when she was around people who saw the real her and loved her for it: Klaus and Stefan mostly.

Tyler was good for her at first, but his own insecurities drove me bonkers. He was constantly questioning her loyalty and love for him. I think Tyler and his issues really pushed Caroline's feeling for Klaus in a way.
Old 06-25-2014, 05:39 AM
Master Fan

Caroline really has the worst luck when it comes to her love life, either they compel her, or play with her insecurities, or always put her second or are still in love with her best friend, and then the only guy who likes her for who she is and puts her first is the Evil Hybrid who made her friends' life hell.

» Bella
Old 06-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
Caroline really has the worst luck when it comes to her love life, either they compel her, or play with her insecurities, or always put her second or are still in love with her best friend, and then the only guy who likes her for who she is and puts her first is the Evil Hybrid who made her friends' life hell.
Truth. The girl can't catch a break!

Matt - made her feel insecure and was still in love with Elena.

Tyler - made her feel like she came in second to his alpha wanna-be status/revenge schemes.

Klaus - loved her for who she was, but also murdered her friend's loved ones.

Jesse - boring and rabid.

Stefan - best friend and always makes her feel special, but will forever pine after Elena.

Enzo - major dick, bad taste in friends, but super hilarious.

She needs to like move away and hook up with a bunch of like hot Italian guys while traveling the world.

This should be her theme song:

Ok so I have no idea if this is a real fanfic, but damn this is amazing:

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 06-26-2014 at 04:47 PM
Old 06-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

I always thought Caroline should take some time to herself, you know, be single, travel the world, play around with some hot guys, just getting to know herself and vampirism better, growing up and learning things on her own. It would be an amazing experience for her and after all that she could maybe give her and Klaus a chance. I just think that she needs time, not only to be able to somewhat forgive him for the things he's done to her friends enough to want a relationship with him, but also because Klaus is such an intense and difficult guy and Caroline is so young. Very strong but still young. She should enjoy life before entering a relationship that will for sure be complicated as hell.

I can't see the first vid because I'm not in the US but the second one is amazing. Great editing.

» Bella
Old 06-28-2014, 12:19 PM
Elite Fan

^It was a silly song from a sketch comedy show SNL called "Dongs All Over The World". Anna Kendrick guest hosted and all these chicks were singing about traveling the world for the dongs .

(x)
Quote:
Klaroline AU: Where Caroline needs to call Elena because Klaus keeps ripping the clothes of her body in the heat of the moment.
Now this would be hilarious.
Old 06-29-2014, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

That should happen on the show.

» Bella
Old 06-29-2014, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

That fan fic trailer was awesome!! I would also watch that movie. I miss TVD Klaus.

I miss Klaroline.

One day that towel thing will happen on the show. And it will be awesome.

"They're loyal beasts"