Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2013, 05:57 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
I'm relieved that it's bothering you too, it makes me feel less weird. I always delete gifs that aren't proportional, but these were too good.
we are a little bit weird, but that's fine, normal is overrated
Yeah, I usually just skip the posts with different sizes gifs, so I'm glad you posted these here
Old 10-22-2013, 06:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
normal is overrated
It's what the crazies say.

Normal is boring.

I'll find a nice gif set with that doesn't make us uncomfortable.

"I think I finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hit it, sing along and take me by the hand
Just keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
You know my heart’s a stereo that only plays for you”
Klaroline + “Stereo Hearts” by Gym Class Heroes requested by Anon

XX

» Bella
Old 10-22-2013, 06:16 AM
Extreme Fan

Great gifs!

Source
Old 10-22-2013, 06:20 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
It's what the crazies say.

Normal is boring.

I'll find a nice gif set with that doesn't make us uncomfortable.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/5f44382b6...qvmko2_250.gif http://24.media.tumblr.com/95deb3b21...qvmko3_250.gif
http://24.media.tumblr.com/f97311262...qvmko1_250.gif http://25.media.tumblr.com/5e67cca8f...qvmko4_250.gif
"I think I finally found a note to make you understand
If you can hit it, sing along and take me by the hand
Just keep me stuck inside your head, like your favorite tune
You know my heart’s a stereo that only plays for you”
Klaroline + “Stereo Hearts” by Gym Class Heroes requested by Anon

XX

Well, the crazy need to have some argument to justify them

LOVED this gifset! So pretty... and I LOVE that full body shot from the first gif

that's a pretty drawing.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:26 AM
Extreme Fan

I saw people got pissed at Joseph for being sort of anti KC. What is that all about? We don't need to get our hopes crushed any further.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:28 AM
Master Fan

^ Joseph said nothing bad, people are just being drama queens, which is nothing new, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Si_Crazy (View Post)
Well, the crazy need to have some argument to justify them

LOVED this gifset! So pretty... and I LOVE that full body shot from the first gif

that's a pretty drawing.
True, true.

That shot is one of my favorites. It's so pretty. I also really love the one where they're face-to-face and Klaus says "We're the same, Caroline."

I wish I could draw like that.

» Bella
Old 10-22-2013, 06:32 AM
Moderator Manager

I usually love of their scenes But you are right... that "we the same" scene is awesome... and gave me so many Klaroline feels
Quote:
Originally Posted by bRo_LoVe (View Post)
I saw people got pissed at Joseph for being sort of anti KC. What is that all about? We don't need to get our hopes crushed any further.
Like Bella posted, he didn't say anything bad. People just took one line of the things he said out of context and blew it out of proportion. Here is the exact thing he said
Quote:
JJJ: And we have to ask about Klaus and Caroline’s relationship. What was your initial reaction to all the fan support?

JM: It was more than I thought it would be. It wasn’t supposed to be, I think, as big of a thing in the beginning. Although, I always wanted a love interest for him or a focus for his affections because I felt like it would allow me to explore different aspects to the character that we haven’t seen. We’ve seen a little bit in terms of his siblings and how he felt about them, but not in that way. But it really became something huge. And in fact, initially, the main threat to the spin-off was that people were so invested. I was like, “We shot ourselves in the foot by making it too convincing” (laughs). But you know, everybody is aware of it. It’s not like we’re like, “Oh, people care about that? Really?” We’re building something here and it will be referred to. It’s not like we’re like, “Well, that’s done. Forget everything we built up and you invested in.” I think there’s got to be some kind of resolve. But yeah, for me it was a surprise how much people responded to it.

Read more: ‘The Originals’ Interview: Joseph Morgan on Klaus’ Underhanded Manipulation & More | Exclusive, Joseph Morgan, The Originals | Just Jared Jr.
Old 10-22-2013, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

Ugh, "we're the same" was perfect, it's in my top 5 Klaroline scenes ever. I have such a soft spot for it. I also love when people use that quote on the most crazy parallels.

I'm so tired of all this drama on Tumblr, seriously, people need to get over themselves. It's so ridiculous at this point.

» Bella
Old 10-22-2013, 08:38 AM
Master Fan

It's because he said the staff shot themselves in the foot with the pairing. Meaning they never intended to go further with it, but everyone kind of should have known that already? I mean, developing klaroline even as he was set to leave from day one (the spinoff was signed 2 summers ago), made the fans feel like they were being used all this time before hearing "bad news", and Joseph wanted a love interest because of what it could do for his character, development wise, not because he wanted Klaus to run off in the sunset with someone. That's why they're overreacting, it's kind of reasonable but they still need to get over it and stop exaggerating everything he says

I will come for them if they do it again THAT SHT DON'T FLY
Old 10-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

I think he was joking, though. But, I agree that it isn't news to anyone that Klaroline was a surprise ship. I have to doubt in my mind that the writers didn't plan for it to get so big. I do think that due to their popularity and they writers lack of interest for Forwood and Tyler and the treatment of Klaroline last season, they did enjoy writing them and would do something in case the spin-off didn't work out. And who knows, maybe they can still do something in the future if nothing else work, I don't really mind it happening because of the fans, as long as both Klaus and Caroline are in character and as long as it makes sense. I understand feeling cheated, I felt cheated by my shows many times in the past, but these people just blow everything out of proportion, they make it seems like there's this giant conspiracy against Klaroline and Klaroline shippers and that's ridiculous, imo. Specially when you start attacking actors when they have done and said absolutely nothing to offend you.

Ugh, I'm just really done right now. I miss the good ole' times when this fandom was fun.

» Bella
Old 10-22-2013, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I think he was joking, though. But, I agree that it isn't news to anyone that Klaroline was a surprise ship. I have to doubt in my mind that the writers didn't plan for it to get so big. I do think that due to their popularity and they writers lack of interest for Forwood and Tyler and the treatment of Klaroline last season, they did enjoy writing them and would do something in case the spin-off didn't work out. And who knows, maybe they can still do something in the future if nothing else work, I don't really mind it happening because of the fans, as long as both Klaus and Caroline are in character and as long as it makes sense. I understand feeling cheated, I felt cheated by my shows many times in the past, but these people just blow everything out of proportion, they make it seems like there's this giant conspiracy against Klaroline and Klaroline shippers and that's ridiculous, imo. Specially when you start attacking actors when they have done and said absolutely nothing to offend you.

Ugh, I'm just really done right now. I miss the good ole' times when this fandom was fun.
LOL I have it easy since I never check the tags. I read that interview last night and I could smell the anger miles away, wasn't even gonna bother with that. I wasn't sure if he was joking but I agree that the writers did genuinely like the pairing, there was also benefit to it since they lacked interest in Tyler and dries has gone on and on about them
Old 10-22-2013, 10:51 AM
Master Fan

I never go there either, but somehow, the hate always reaches my dash, no matter how careful I am with the people I follow.

And there´s your pretty little girlfriend Caroline.
XX

» Bella
Old 10-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

Yeah I lol and scroll away when it's on my dash. It's second hand embarrassment
Old 10-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

I'm too curious to scroll through them.

» Bella
Old 10-22-2013, 11:58 AM
Moderator Manager

Well, you girls already covered the whole subject All I have to say, is ITA!

Pretty graphic!!