Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I was extremely tried when I wrote that so just ignore it .
Lol you're still extremely tried
Old 04-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I was extremely tried when I wrote that so just ignore it .
I don't wanna

» Bella
Old 04-05-2015, 11:28 AM
Elite Fan

Damn bullies everywhere .
Old 04-06-2015, 09:37 PM
Loyal Fan

So I haven't posted on here in like over a year but when I heard the news about TVD today I was like "Oh, Does this mean this show is over? Caroline can go to New Orleans? Klaroline? Please? No? *sigh* okay.... I'll be over here just hopelessly wishing then..."

I mean a girl can dream right?
Old 04-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

People are speculating that since someone is leaving JP is going to be desperate for ratings since a certain ship *cough* DE *cough* was the only reason some people were watching so she might try with KC again. Who knows...
Old 04-06-2015, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbeth28 (View Post)
So I haven't posted on here in like over a year but when I heard the news about TVD today I was like "Oh, Does this mean this show is over? Caroline can go to New Orleans? Klaroline? Please? No? *sigh* okay.... I'll be over here just hopelessly wishing then..."

I mean a girl can dream right?
Quote:
People are speculating that since someone is leaving JP is going to be desperate for ratings since a certain ship *cough* DE *cough* was the only reason some people were watching so she might try with KC again. Who knows...
I mean, I think Nina leaving makes crossovers more likely since they're going to have to find more ideas for the show, they're going to have to do something big that will lure viewers in and hype them up, and a few crossovers is a good way to do that. I wouldn't exactly call Elena a fan favorite, but since her character was involved with two guys that kept people watching, they'll have to do something with the other characters to make people care, and fans have been asking for crossovers too long for them to keep ignoring it next year. I personally think they're obligated to do it.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

It's hard to keep being positive and hopeful with this show and JP, but we'll see. Flora and Kara are talking on a business point of view, so I can see that happening.

» Bella
Old 04-07-2015, 11:37 AM
Master Fan

I could see it happening for sure, but I could also see JP thinking that because Elena is out of the picture, Caroline might have to replace her as the centre of the Salvatore love triangle. Who knows. I think season 7 will be TVDs last.

Maybe Bamon will be the thing now?

All I know is that ratings will flatline next season. Crossovers might be the only thing that saves them...

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 04-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
I could see it happening for sure, but I could also see JP thinking that because Elena is out of the picture, Caroline might have to replace her as the centre of the Salvatore love triangle. Who knows. I think season 7 will be TVDs last.

Maybe Bamon will be the thing now?

All I know is that ratings will flatline next season. Crossovers might be the only thing that saves them...
Caroline so isn't going to have a triangle, but she will have a bigger role for sure. Although, I wouldn't be THAT surprised if they attempted a triangle with Stefan and Enzo, but since I find it hard to believe that they'd give someone else more focus and screen time than Damon, I don't see this happening either, because this would only take attention away from him.

I think bamon could happen but I don't think it would last or end that way.

Ratings might even flatline this month now that the news went viral, this is probably why Joseph sounded so certain about crossovers in his recent interviews, as well as his comments from last year, everyone thought he was just all talk or was only saying it to be nice (his usual anything is possible responses), but they might have plans to write a few if they want to gain the audiences attention now.

Still, TVD finale could always end in a way that will make people want to watch next year even with Elena gone. They're obviously going to try hard with a cliffhanger or two (that they like to call jaw dropping) to keep or lure in their viewers.

Elena and Klaus will both probably be in the shows final ending though, regardless of what ship happens and what ship doesn't. So I'm just saying, the ending and the crossovers is your best bet for klaroline, positively or not.
Old 04-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

You sound so rational. That's good, keep up, maybe you can even get me to be an optimistic again.

» Bella
Old 04-07-2015, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Serenity (View Post)
You sound so rational. That's good, keep up, maybe you can even get me to be an optimistic again.
Neither CW nor JP are known for good decision making, so I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of what I'm saying doesn't happen. I may feel certain about my thoughts, but if it doesn't happen I'm not gonna feel stupid. I just think that if they want to make money on this show for one more year, they'll have to do actions like these.

Especially when the two highest rated shows are making them look stupid with all their crossovers. To be fair, the audiences are different since (let's be real) most tvd fans are focused on shipping, whereas flash/arrow fans do not request that for the crossovers, but still, they make so much money doing it that it would be dumb of TVD/TO to keep avoiding it next year.

But yeah, I am being rational but I would never want to encourage optimism, since I'd feel bad if I got your hopes up in the end.
Old 04-08-2015, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

I don't know how to feel, I'm Elena right now, which is fitting considering the most recent news.

» Bella
Old 04-09-2015, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

“Linger” by The Cranberries.(x)
Old 04-09-2015, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

That gif set is so beautiful!

» Bella
Old 04-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

It's an amazing song too. I love The Cranberries.

“Within You” by David Bowie from Labyrinth.(x)