Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2011, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Yeah Maya and I've catched up on most of the episodes, so I'm sort of okay with TVD now?

Post the link to that fic. What do you listen to when reading Bamon fanfics? This a question for all you DBers out there.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTown89 (View Post)
um wow just wow, i think sometimes us bamon fans (not in general) but some of us do tend to idk take damon for granted? i get he does stupid stuff sometimes lol okay most of the time but i think they're all coming from all these feelings and new found emotions that he is getting which have been dead and buried because of the you know vampire thing but yes your article was amazing and i love how you looked at the bamon relationship more from damon's pov since personally i think he would be the first one to be the one to like her first. but that's just me

I think Damon already "likes" Bonnie. Not to so much though, but he as a thing for strong woman, I'm sure she amuses him
Old 03-29-2011, 11:45 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmayaS25 (View Post)
Hey Sadie two days in a row! that's so great

Hey Nella, I read your article and I just gotta slow clap for you lady....that was amazing, it hit all the right points and after reading it, I believe in this ship a little more than I did before
Thank you A! Your words make me happy. Have you read my last smutty ficlet 'Burn'?

Just know I filled your prompt at the Kink Meme and sent it to my Beta yesterday- so you can expect to see him posted it soon!
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 03-29-2011, 11:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Sadie What threw you off of TVD in the first place? I mean I know I had my issues with it lately...god knows I did

Here's the link to the fic.

http://community.livejournal.com/dam...73.html#cutid1

If I do listen to music when reading Bamon fic, its usually Adele or Ellie Goulding or Diana Vickers...or Florence and the Machine...

I could go on
Old 03-29-2011, 11:47 AM
Total Fan

Quote:

Post the link to that fic. What do you listen to when reading Bamon fanfics? This a question for all you DBers out there.
Lately it's 'Feels like home' by chantal creviazuk and you got my sunshine by joshua radin.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 03-29-2011, 11:49 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
I think Damon already "likes" Bonnie. Not to so much though, but he as a thing for strong woman, I'm sure she amuses him
ITA
Old 03-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Just know I filled your prompt at the Kink Meme and sent it to my Beta yesterday- so you can expect to see him posted it soon!
Yay!! I cannot wait to read it!

Thanks for filling it!

I gotta think up some news ones though
Old 03-29-2011, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
oh yeah he likes her but i mean like like

Quote:
or Florence and the Machine...
is a must tbh.

Quote:
Lately it's 'Feels like home' by chantal creviazuk and you got my sunshine by joshua radin
love it. Me. It used to be Florence and the Machine but now it's more Andrew Belle and you know sad pretty indie music.

Quote:
What threw you off of TVD in the first place? I mean I know I had my issues with it lately...god knows I did
Everything. Lack of Bonnie. Lack of Bamon. Lack of Damon's balls. Actual good writing.

Old 03-29-2011, 11:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
Then i hope you enjoy it!
Nella, your article is really great, I love it
Old 03-29-2011, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

that lj fic is telling me i have to log in to read it. can you post directly from it or?

Old 03-29-2011, 11:57 AM
Addicted Fan

TFTNT!!!

Congrats on your first Bamon article Antonella!! It was exceptional!!! I loved it!!! I left you a response! Thank you for sharing! I hope you will write more in the future.
Old 03-29-2011, 11:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
oh yeah he likes her but i mean like like
I see

Well you know, Bonnie really doesn't like him so yes I will say like you but..I can't help myself and thinking that no, Bonnie could be the first one who fall. Knowing where they coming from, they would be like a huge change.
(Besides, I'm sure it will please the TVD writers, they so fans of triangle ahaha --' )

And yest Florence & The Machine FTW ahahaha

Right now, I don't have any DB songs (usually I always do ) but it's because I'm listening all day Adele "21"
Old 03-29-2011, 12:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I think he likes her too...he's always so flirty with her and it seems like he wants her to like him too. In a weird way, how he treats her is indicative of his remorse for hurting her.

Now like "like" is a whole 'nother story at this point. But he definitely could fall for her like *that* if given the chance.

Quote:

Everything. Lack of Bonnie. Lack of Bamon. Lack of Damon's balls. Actual good writing.

Surprisingly enough, the lack of Bamon didn't bother me as much as the lack of Damon's balls...cause I didn't want him around Bonnie at that point anyways. His emotional upheaval doesn't touch me or do anything for me....and the writers spent way too long on it, w/o any real resolution....
And then all of that, took away from the actual story line, cause it became all about him and his blues... But the last two eps, were pretty good, so I'm hoping the conclusion of this season is satisfying.
Old 03-29-2011, 12:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
that lj fic is telling me i have to log in to read it. can you post directly from it or?
Here you go bb:

She Hates Me Chapter 1, a Vampire Diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 03-29-2011, 12:04 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
TFTNT!!!

Congrats on your first Bamon article Antonella!! It was exceptional!!! I loved it!!! I left you a response! Thank you for sharing! I hope you will write more in the future.
THANK YOU DEAR

I wrote it entirely by accident - i was answering to that forum thread 'why you love DB more than DE' and i noticed the answer was getting out of proportions... so added more angles and turned it into an article.

I was unexpectedly fun so you never know - i might do it again someday.