Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not expecting it to happen anytime soon b\c obviously the writers are trying out different pairings for Caroline now but I think that the writers could have also just have them like never be there for each other or really care how the other is doing or show jealously or anything and yet that's still being shown, they're not being just brushed aside as if they weren't real. Because of that I think like seasons fro now it could be revisited. If not then at least still keep giving them scenes because Zach and Caroline still have amazing chemistry and MC do still have fans.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 02-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Extreme Fan

^ That's what I love about them. Together or not they are always there for each other. I love that they don't act like they never happened or that they were never in love. I am loving their friendship and maybe someday they'll get back together.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's definitely one thing I appreciate the writers for, I love that they acknowledge that MC have history. It drives me nuts when shows completely ignore exes.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really appreciate the writers for that this season. They've been there for each other all season like Caroline wanting to protect Matt from Rebekah (twice!), Matt finding her in the woods after she was bitten and taking her home, coming to comfort her when her father was dying - there's still deep affection there for each other.

tonight, i trade you for senor tequila.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-02-2012, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree with you. I love that pic. Matt and caroline have had great moments this season. endgame
Old 03-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Extreme Fan

The best part about watching Season 1 again is seeing them fall in love with each other all over again. That never gets old.

I would love for them to be revisited one day, but I'm so glad that they are still in each other's lives and looking out for one another.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
The best part about watching Season 1 again is seeing them fall in love with each other all over again. That never gets old.

I would love for them to be revisited one day, but I'm so glad that they are still in each other's lives and looking out for one another.
I know that's the best part. Matt has really cared about his girls this season. He's always making sure they're ok.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganandroryforever (View Post)
I know that's the best part. Matt has really cared about his girls this season. He's always making sure they're ok.
I love that caring quality Matt will always have, no wonder Rebeka liked him. He cares so much! <3. I hope we keep getting scenes *crosses fingers*
Old 03-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)

S1 I really wasn't even expecting MC because of the books but I'm so glad the show decided to go that route and they had chemistry from the very first scene! The first episode where they had scenes and he takes her home is still one of their best.

Quote:
Matt has really cared about his girls this season.
Quote:
He cares so much!
Total sweetheart, I love how much of a solid guy he is. Like even though he isn't into the supernatural thing, he's still there for Caroline (and Elena and Tyler) no matter what.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 03-04-2012, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

i'm glad caroline & matt are at least still friends! but i hope they are endgame!
Old 03-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

So according to Zach's Q&A from Eyecon yesterday he said one of the hardest scenes for him was when Matt broke up w/Caroline.

IA w/him it was definitely hard to watch that's for sure.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

omg yes that scene was very sad! i loved when they 1st got together!
Old 03-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Matt is such a sweetheart this season. Broken Souls for endgame please Their moments this season are so precious.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love how they got together and hated how they've ended. They had so much potential.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

me too. I love them so much. they're my number 1 otp on this show along with Delena