Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2016, 11:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
True. I mean since they don't have Rebekah they rushed the kleya relationship fast. I wouldn't have minded if they took a bit longer because Freya and Elijah have a great and realistic relationship, but whatever. There's so much about this show to complain about I'm going to just shut up about this considering I do love Klaus and Freya.
They rush every relationship because of half the cast being gone basically
Old 01-26-2016, 01:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
They rush every relationship because of half the cast being gone basically
That's true. Plus I feel like they don't like to spend time developing relationships properly. Like look at Kol and Davina and how fast those two got together.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's true. Plus I feel like they don't like to spend time developing relationships properly. Like look at Kol and Davina and how fast those two got together.
And without his own body FFS, lol. I wonder how old he's supposed to be since Davina is like 16
Old 01-27-2016, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

I think Davina is probably going to be 18 so it won't be gross .

Funny that certain terrible developments are fine with me while others irk me. I mean I don't mind Freya and Klaus' fast relationship or kolvina, but haylijah annoyed me sfm.
Old 01-29-2016, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Davina is probably going to be 18 so it won't be gross .

Funny that certain terrible developments are fine with me while others irk me. I mean I don't mind Freya and Klaus' fast relationship or kolvina, but haylijah annoyed me sfm.
she is 18 or 19 at the moment. Its been two years..
Old 01-29-2016, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

So it's fine. Kol might be 1000+ years old, but she's legal so whateves .
Old 02-21-2016, 02:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved their ending scene in the last ep. She now feels accepted officially a member in the Mikaelson family and not just in name only with Klaus. She was so hurt in their beginning scene that my heart broke for her. Bad Klaus but he redeemed himself.
Old 02-21-2016, 04:49 PM
Elite Fan

I think she didn't fully grasp that Klaus does truly love her as his sister. He has treated Rebekah way worse than how he talked to Freya. I think at least now when he's a dick to her she will know that he does love her despite his mouth .
Old 02-21-2016, 05:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ I agree. He has treated Rebekah way worse. Does Freya know what Klaus has done in the past millennia or her knowledge is just by what she has seen since waking up the last time. It seemed to me in the Christmas ep that the other three loved Freya but did not trust her completely due to her allegiance with Finn. I think it was pivotal for her character to know she was loved by Klaus in the same manner as Rebekah or she would have felt always the outsider. She is not just the Mikaelson witch but a sister, loved and trusted.
Old 02-21-2016, 07:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

that was a great scene with them

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 02-21-2016, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think she's aware of all the family history, but I think she has an idea of how close the siblings were (well the 3 at least).

I agree though. They love Freya, but when it comes to Finn they don't trust her because she's the only other person in the world who loves Finn.

And yeah Klaus and Freya having that moment in the end really cemented to her that Klaus loves her as his sister and she's just as important to the family as Rebekah.
Old 02-22-2016, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:

Remember the ships choose you, you don't choose them so maybe that could explain it.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-22-2016, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
Remember the ships choose you, you don't choose them so maybe that could explain it.
That's true. I just had a hard time believing it from Elijah's pov in s1 cause he was in a box for the time that Hayley got to know him through journals and fall for him. It didn't make sense to me he felt the same way at the time. Their development is more believable now, but still don't feel it with how quick Elijah fell for her.
Old 02-23-2016, 01:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think she didn't fully grasp that Klaus does truly love her as his sister. He has treated Rebekah way worse than how he talked to Freya. I think at least now when he's a dick to her she will know that he does love her despite his mouth .
tbh i was thinking the same...that gurl you're so much luckier than she has been

i'll take my pleasure in other ways
Old 02-23-2016, 01:30 PM
Elite Fan

Not a true Mikaelson until you start drinking heavily every episode.