Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2012, 05:33 AM
Absolute Fan

i know. i'm just in my bitch-mode today. because as i said, for now i'm confident that caroline kept the drawing because she liked the attention (i totally get that), but they can easily sell it as unresolved feelings in the future.

the majority of the online-viewers (those who post on youtube, tumblr or wherever) jumped on the oh so epic klaus bandwagon. i don't know who i should blame anymore. fandom sucks. i wanna be confident that it is how i interpreted it, but when i see the fanreaction i just wanna give up on tvd. or let them break up forwood for good before they turn them into D/S/E - part two - girl torn between two men. i honestly rather see a clean break-up, no hard feelings, than that ohhh but you can love two men SL. i'd just want to see trevino out of that crap.

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 04-21-2012, 05:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
fandom sucks
You said it, and that's my personal problem. The only thing I regret is being part of this disgusting fandom, which is the worst I've found so far, and trust me, I've been part of horrible fandoms. Anyway, do you know what I do? They can suck it. Them, and their wonderful character they support with such passion.

Those are NOT unresolved feelings because to have unresolved feelings, something must have happened to make feelings happen. And that's not the case, they didn't have scenes together anymore. And Caroline wanted Klaus to die. Are they serious? She may avoid to get some signals, but she didn't even bother to consider them. Why would she do that? She's not stupid, she got the whole " I wanna buy you as if you were an object", and she's been very clear about where he can stick with his expensive jewelry, and romantic drawings. She doesn't want him. All she wants from him is to leave her boyfriend alone. And she wants him to die. This is huge. But we're not talking about feelings at all. Caroline's heart belongs to Tyler, if people don't want to see it, it's up to them.
Old 04-21-2012, 05:59 AM
Absolute Fan

i don't even mind that people ship klaroline. at the beginning of season 2 i was intrigued by the idea of Bonnie/Tyler (no shipping, just "intrigued"), i wasn't on the forwood bandwagon from the beginning. i was in the same situation as klaroline shippers are: 2x07 happened and i was sold.

i get it. fascination is all it takes. but i don't like how the writers are playing with everything. it's not the shippers fault, it's the writers who play around and push it to edge. they are the puppet masters and they make characters do what they do and cause the entire fandom to get into shipfights. noone would ship klaroline if they didn't put up that blood-drinking or that culture-thing. and now they hold on so dearly to the reasons the writers wanted them to find.

Old 04-21-2012, 06:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's only fascination to me. It's also brain. When T&C started their dynamic, everything was really perfect. It was healthy and positive. The thing is that yes, the writers can push it and play with it, but it's also about how they write it, though. It's the audience' choice to not see it.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I completely agree Fi the writers are who I'm most frustrated and irritated by. This whole "jealousy" triangle is lame at best who would want to see S/E/D 2.0 they need to let one couple not have a third party. To me all it says is that writers have no idea how to write couples anymore so they hve to insert third parties and put other people in their sl's cause they're incapable of knowing how to make a couple work without them.

Just to clarify i don't think T/C/K is anything like the main triangle I'm more making a point that I never want that to happen.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:58 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I completely agree Fi the writers are who I'm most frustrated and irritated by. This whole "jealousy" triangle is lame at best who would want to see S/E/D 2.0 they need to let one couple not have a third party. To me all it says is that writers have no idea how to write couples anymore so they hve to insert third parties and put other people in their sl's cause they're incapable of knowing how to make a couple work without them.

Just to clarify i don't think T/C/K is anything like the main triangle I'm more making a point that I never want that to happen.
yes, i feel like i have to clarify this every time too. and atm it's great and we still understand their actions. but they can as easily sell it as something else (otherwise they wouldn't have portrayed it so vaguely). i don't want to see Caroline turn into Elena. the writers either put those triangles there on purpose to cause the audience to turn against each other or they don't know what to do with the individual characters... triangles always suck. there's no such thing in real life. it's either or.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Hello.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jackie

The moment I start seeing Caroline turning into Elena, I'll say it.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:34 AM
Master Fan

Once you say it Ale, we'll all know that it's all gone to hell.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Caroline turning into Elena would be the beginning of the end.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:38 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrangerDanger (View Post)
Once you say it Ale, we'll all know that it's all gone to hell.
TRUE!! if Ale says it, forwood is doomed for good and there will be no way out. Ale, you're our most optimistic shipper, if you see something bad in a TC scene, we're all going down with the ship.

Old 04-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No wonder I love Caroline so much. Optimism, girls. Come on. Remember that, as soon as I say Caroline is turning into Elena, as Jess said, IMO it wouldn't be the beginning, it'd be the end

By the way, guys, do you think my icon is too pinky?
Old 04-21-2012, 07:49 AM
Master Fan

I don't think it's too pink. I like your icon. It's cute.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No I think it's cute Ale.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie