Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

OMG Dianne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Well everyone got their Damon-dying wish. Happy now? I'm still secretly hoping for my Elena-dying wish because of Damon's reaction (and will remain in my bubble).
More than happy, no matter how devastating it was I couldn't wish for better You never know, bb, you never know

Quote:
Season 4 probably had the happiest ending for DE so far. It was a good summer for DE and for us.
It was so we could get ready to THIS summer
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
You never know, bb, you never know
Who knows...maybe she will be so obsessed with bringing Damon back that it has consequences for her. Don't burst my bubble.

Yeah when we saw how happy season 4 ended we KNEW that season 5 would be the opposite.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Anna, how did you watch that video in 8 minutes?

Caroline, what Elena dying wish? Her being suicidal bc of Damon or her dying again in general?

tbh I start to freak out a little bit that series will end with Elena sacrifising herself for the bro's, but shush. I never said that!
Old 05-19-2014, 02:07 PM
Loyal Fan

The only thing I was afraid of was that she would be conflicted again about her feelings. This is what I liked about DE in Season 5, their love was never in question. Their conflicts weren`t about if Elena loves him or Stefan, it was made pretty clear that Damon was the only one for her.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)
The only thing I was afraid of was that she would be conflicted again about her feelings. This is what I liked about DE in Season 5, their love was never in question. Their conflicts weren`t about if Elena loves him or Stefan, it was made pretty clear that Damon was the only one for her.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Anna, how did you watch that video in 8 minutes?
No, the tears and hearts were for the gifset

Quote:
Who knows...maybe she will be so obsessed with bringing Damon back that it has consequences for her. Don't burst my bubble.

Yeah when we saw how happy season 4 ended we KNEW that season 5 would be the opposite.
I won't Because secretely I may like the idea a lot

We're so good in knowing the writers and our couple

Quote:
WORD Maria She was never confused about her feeling, she loves Damon. Period. She sees a future with him only, more clear than this couldn't be
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-19-2014, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Ah I see Anna

Old 05-19-2014, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

I’m here until the very end. I’m not leaving you.

First one gave me Katniss/Peeta feelings
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-19-2014, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

I don't know Katniss/Peeta, but I got feelings anyway
Old 05-19-2014, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Caroline, what Elena dying wish? Her being suicidal bc of Damon or her dying again in general?
I have always wanted to see Damon's reaction if Elena died for real. Kinda like Elena's reaction in 5x22. We saw a little bit in 3x22, but Elena had vampire blood in her system.

Haha no I won't mention the theory of Elena sacrificing herself for the brothers at the end of the series. Although I can see that happening in season 6, if season 7 will be the last (with their happy endgames ). Could give Defan some good bonding time too.

Just speculating...we don't know much about season 6 yet.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know Katniss/Peeta, but I got feelings anyway
Shame on you for this, wifey Let's just say those are their words in a very critic moment

I'm off to bed now, girls Be back tomorrow night if I can, busy day
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-19-2014, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have always wanted to see Damon's reaction if Elena died for real. Kinda like Elena's reaction in 5x22. We saw a little bit in 3x22, but Elena had vampire blood in her system.

Haha no I won't mention the theory of Elena sacrificing herself for the brothers at the end of the series. Although I can see that happening in season 6, if season 7 will be the last (with their happy endgames ). Could give Defan some good bonding time too.

Just speculating...we don't know much about season 6 yet.
Ah I see I don't want her to be suicidal. It's not what Damon would have wanted and she knows. I want her trying to go on with her life, but failing and not being able to let go of him
Yeah if there are 7 seasons I could be okay with that. 6 season is about bro's then and Elena dying in the end making sure they are okay, season 7 with all the couples come together and live happily ever after
But I'm not sure if they should pull that again, since death is supposed to matter again. How many times can you repeat a storyline?

Sorry wifey As I said, I'm not into shipping. Rachel/Ross and Damon/Elena are the only ones that ever got me Night bb
Old 05-19-2014, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Ah I see I don't want her to be suicidal. It's not what Damon would have wanted and she knows. I want her trying to go on with her life, but failing and not being able to let go of him
Yeah if there are 7 seasons I could be okay with that. 6 season is about bro's then and Elena dying in the end making sure they are okay, season 7 with all the couples come together and live happily ever after
But I'm not sure if they should pull that again, since death is supposed to matter again. How many times can you reconcile a storyline?
No I wasn't talking about suicide. If she would die, I want her to do it for the greater good...to reunite her beloved ones. Yes I would love this: season 6 ending with Elena sacrificing herself for the brothers (something like this happened in the books), and season 7 ending with the happy couples.

Well don't cheer too soon. Look what happened with Beremy. Jeremy died, then Bonnie when she tried to ressurrect him and now she's dead again.
Old 05-19-2014, 02:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
No I wasn't talking about suicide. If she would die, I want her to do it for the greater good...to reunite her beloved ones. Yes I would love this: season 6 ending with Elena sacrificing herself for the brothers (something like this happened in the books), and season 7 ending with the happy couples.

Well don't cheer too soon. Look what happened with Beremy. Jeremy died, then Bonnie when she tried to ressurrect him and now she's dead again.
Nah I got that. I just wanted to make clear myself that I don't want her to be suicidal at all
I'd love that Sadly, this is a freaking drama show and I don't trust them to give all of us a happy ending

Yeah I know. But they just got rid of the other side to make death matter again. Obviously Damon and Bonnie got a way out bc of Grams in the last minute, but afterwards it should stick
Old 05-19-2014, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Nah I got that. I just wanted to make clear myself that I don't want her to be suicidal at all
I'd love that Sadly, this is a freaking drama show and I don't trust them to give all of us a happy ending

Yeah I know. But they just got rid of the other side to make death matter again. Obviously Damon and Bonnie got a way out bc of Grams in the last minute, but afterwards it should stick
Yeah TVD is good at ripping our hearts out.

Well first we must see what this "new place" is and what it means. Writers can come up with anything concerning mythology and death. Not to mention that reclaiming Mystic Falls is dangerous too, now that the magic is stripped away.

I just have this gut feeling that the brothers will lose Elena at some point (as long as it's not the end of the series ). Season 6 could be a good timing. But that's just my opinion. Although alot of my predictions came true in season 5, before we even got summaries. It's scary.