Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Her finger, his chin.

I actually liked that last SE scene I like the closure there.

Part of me loves the last DE scene, part of me doesn't I don't know how I feel. I love that Damon feels like he can't see her or talk to her or hear her voice if he can't be with her. But at the same time, I feel like he's being selfish and that since he cares about her and loves her so much he should take whatever he can't get with her. But then I hate myself for thinking that because I don't think Damon should settle for anything less than what he deserves - and he really deserves her. I'm just a mess of emotions right now. I don't know what to feel

.......and no one is here to help talk me through it

Last edited by brit3252; 04-17-2014 at 09:02 PM
Old 04-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Aww my Delena feels are everywhere!
Old 04-17-2014, 09:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNamikoLoveXx (View Post)
Aww my Delena feels are everywhere!
MINE TOO. I don't even know what I feel at this point!

I'm Brit, btw. I don't think we've met. Are you new to the thread?
Old 04-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Absolute Fan

I loved their scenes. See, Stefan said you can either be friends with someone, or in love. You cannot be both Damon can't be friends with Elena. The love, it's to much. To intense. To me, they are endgame.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

THE LAST SCENE. BABIES SO IN LOVE.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 04-18-2014, 06:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

I loved the episode. But it feels like they completely ignore that Elena was happy with Damon too. At least during their summer.

But the porch scene made up for it. I love the way Damon is talking about his fears.
Old 04-18-2014, 06:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
THE LAST SCENE. BABIES SO IN LOVE.
Sara!

I'm coming around on that scene. At first I didn't know how I felt about it. But I get now that he can't be her friend because at some point he needs to look out for himself over her

EDIT: Hi, Isabel I'm Brit, nice to meet you. I agree about ignoring Elena being happy with Damon, and I hope that gets brought up in the next few episodes. She was happy with him regardless of what was happening around her just because stuff got messy outside of their relationship, and then negatively affected their relationship, doesn't mean they weren't happy together and so in love
Old 04-18-2014, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

BRIT

I think that scene was more about Stefan's line, you can't be friends if you're in love with each other Damon loves her too much to be her friend and it kills him to feel this way but he can't just be her friend anymore like he used to, poor bbs

What I love about the episode is they clearly stated that SE were over for good, that they could be friends and care about each other but DE love each other too much and can't just be friends.

Sara | tumblr
Old 04-18-2014, 06:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

Exactly, S. I'll be interested to see what the rest of the season brings us. I'm not sure if I'm hoping for a finale reunion or not? Part of me thinks that it would be too forced and rushed to have them together in the finale, but obviously the other past of me loves seeing them together and happy. I think I'll be fine with it either way
Old 04-18-2014, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think i'll be okay if they don't reunite till S6 cause they need some time apart to find who they are without each other but I have so much hope in a endgame it's not even a joke anymore

Sara | tumblr
Old 04-18-2014, 06:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brit3252 (View Post)

EDIT: Hi, Isabel I'm Brit, nice to meet you. I agree about ignoring Elena being happy with Damon, and I hope that gets brought up in the next few episodes. She was happy with him regardless of what was happening around her just because stuff got messy outside of their relationship, and then negatively affected their relationship, doesn't mean they weren't happy together and so in love
Hi

I guess I mostly didn't understand why they had to compare their "messy and complicated" to a happy vision that didn't make sense. If Stefan wasn't a vampire, then Damon would have been 1864 Damon too since vampirism changed them in the first place.
Theoretically I found it boring they picked Stefan for that vision because it would have been interesting to see the "Be human with me" life Elena wanted with Damon. To show how they would be without the "messy and complicate" life. Especially since Elena and Stefan basically met as "humans" in some way in season 1.

But whatever. I just hope they'll deal with that happiness problem soon because the "we're bad for each other" needs to be fixed. They say it too often now ;-)
Old 04-18-2014, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isabel25 (View Post)
it would have been interesting to see the "Be human with me" life Elena wanted with Damon. To show how they would be without the "messy and complicate" life.
I would have loved to see DE kids.

Yeah I know that DE is not ordinary and cheesy etc etc etc. But I'm curious what Elena's proposal in 4x13 would have looked like.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)

Pretty gifs
Old 04-19-2014, 01:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm just thinking...can we add the pool DEx to the wishlist?