Old 08-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Stacie. Hiii.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)
Aw Josh , yes , we're the same !

Hum , Jer/Kat interactions ... I haven't thought about it , good question !

Oh god let's hope for no pining Damon , I think I can't take it anymore We'll see him with doubts at some point , I'm sure of that but as long as it's only that I'm ok !

Silas and his evil plans could be entertaining but Stefan being the victim again after the water thing , ugh with everyone taking care of him and being concerned , I'm definitely not impatient to see Saint baby bro making his come back !

Lina
Sorry for late reply, was watching TW lol. But yeah, please no more pining Damon. Don't you think he won't be pining anymore, or do you think they'll still have him pining. To me, that wouldn't be realistic to me, because he has the girl now so why would he still pine after her? If anything, he shouldn't be pining anymore and should instead show his insecurities towards SE. I'm hoping for fun, carefree Damon tbh, with a side of insecurities and doubt, but only a little because I had enough of that in s4.

Exactly, Alex, which is why I've been saying I'm not looking forward to Stefan/Silas sl. Because once Stefan gets out the box he'll be all broody again, and there was a spoiler or whatever that says being in the box will change him or something.

ETA: The Teen wolf link I sent you and Stacie, Alex, did it constantly stop and then continue for you or was it just me? When it kept doing it I paused it and went to youtube and looked at a video, and it was perfect, then I loaded another putlocker link for another tv show and it didn't do it. Was it just the link I had, and it did it because the server was overloaded and others was using it? Because other than that link, everything else was fine.

Last edited by InterwebzKid; 08-17-2013 at 02:46 PM
Old 08-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Supreme Fan

I have a strong feeling once Stefan comes out of the box that he is going to be different. Maybe more of an edge. I am also quite certain that Stefan and Katherine will be involved before the season is over. But then again who the hell cares because DE are together and everything is so right in DELENA land right now. End of story!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-17-2013, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want Stefan/Katherine or Stefan/Caroline, as long as it's him with someone else, but please let it be real Stefan and not Silas.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 08-17-2013, 02:51 PM
Supreme Fan

Sara, IKR.

It might even be a Stefan/Katherine/Caroline/Silas square love triangle before all is said and done.

I am looking forward to the more romantic aspect of DE's relationship and their playful/snarky banter together and with Jerbear.
Old 08-17-2013, 02:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarissa Fray (View Post)
I want Stefan/Katherine or Stefan/Caroline, as long as it's him with someone else, but please let it be real Stefan and not Silas.
Do you think they can do it in time, and make it believable, if they go with Stefan/Kat? I can see them putting them together, because they never resolved that issue, to my knowledge, and Stefan basically pretends he never loved her and she doesn't exist so there is something there. I guess Stefan/Caroline is viable too, but when do you think they'll get into that? I ask because, apparently, Tyler is supposed to come back and Caroline tries to get him to come to college and get serious about his future, and plus there was talk of Caroline having another love interest with a college student as well.
Old 08-17-2013, 04:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Sorry I reply only now guys , was reading some law article , can sound boring but I'm gonna need that for college ! And that got me totally distracted !

Well Josh I had a little trouble opening the link but after that it worked pretty well for me so IDK !!

OMG Stace a Stef/Kat/Car/Silas thing

And I'm off now guys , gonna still reading for a while before heading to bed ! Night bbs , SYL

Last edited by alexgarfer333; 08-17-2013 at 04:52 PM
Old 08-17-2013, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgarfer333 (View Post)
Sorry I reply only now guys , was reading some law article , can sound boring but I'm gonna need that for college ! And that got me totally distracted !

Well Josh I had a little trouble opening the link but after that it worked pretty well for me so IDK !!

OMG Stace a Stef/Kat/Car/Silas thing

And I'm off now guys , gonna still reading for a while before heading to bed ! Night bbs , SYL
It was just me then I guess. Youtube videos and other putlockers links worked fine for me, it was just that link that stopped and started.

Bye Alex, SYL.
Old 08-18-2013, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

Anyone here?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-18-2013, 07:04 AM
Supreme Fan

Anna I am here!
Old 08-18-2013, 07:20 AM
Elite Fan

Stacie Sorry, I was reading CB
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-18-2013, 07:25 AM
Supreme Fan

That's ok bb. I was reading a DE fanfic myself.

So how are things going for you in the job market?
Old 08-18-2013, 07:26 AM
Elite Fan

Not so well, unfortunately, haven't found anythign yet

CB new UD was so good! What fanfic?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-18-2013, 07:30 AM
Supreme Fan

Aww I am so sorry to hear that love.

Yes, CB was so good. Waiting for the UD of SM now.

Our Love Is Heaven Chapter 1: Prologue, a vampire diaries fanfic | FanFiction