Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Arts

Haha! I did notice his hand at the time, but yeah, its awesome

Oh 2x07 I remember how shocked I was that I actually LOVED them Sex spells
Old 05-15-2011, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I didn't know how I felt about this pairing. Kept an open mind. They ended up being really wonderful!
Old 05-16-2011, 12:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I was adamant that I would HATE them....

Now I love them so much
Old 05-16-2011, 07:05 AM
Addicted Fan

I was shocked by the idea of the pairing and was against it as soon as I heard they were going to be one another's love interest but Kat and Steven's amazing chemistry won me over. I liked how Jeremy was concerned about Bonnie and that he gave her a voice on the show, which is something she lacked until he came into her life. The first time Jeremy made Bonnie smile and vise versa, I became hooked on them. After the Sacrifice 2.10 episode, they became my new addiction. Now I cannot imagine the show without them being a couple. I love them so much together and cannot get enough of them!

I loved when Jeremy put his hand on the small of her back. I caught that the first time I watched it. I thought it was sweet.

Last edited by Angell4; 05-16-2011 at 07:15 AM
Old 05-16-2011, 08:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

I thought I would dislike them too, but I'm thrilled it turned out to be the exact opposite.

Angel, I now have a hard time imagining the show without them being together too
Old 05-16-2011, 08:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)
Oh 2x07 I remember how shocked I was that I actually LOVED them Sex spells
I thought I would hate them too Then he was offering her a ride home and I was like "hold on, where the hell did that chemistry come from?" I fell for them on 2x09, I think.

Quote:
Now I cannot imagine the show without them being a couple. I love them so much together and cannot get enough of them!
Same I find it hard to believe that with the exception of SK and DE, none of my ships of the show were even hinted at on the first season. Elijah/Elena, Tyler/Caroline and of course Jeremy/Bonnie
Old 05-16-2011, 08:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

^^^ you have the best reactions.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
Angel, I now have a hard time imagining the show without them being together too
I know they cannot last forever but if we just have one more season with some amazing scenes that focus on their own story and not everyone else's drama, I would be such a satisfied fan. Though I have to admit the thought of them breaking up makes me incredibly sad.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
I know they cannot last forever but if we just have one more season with some amazing scenes that focus on their own story and not everyone else's drama, I would be such a satisfied fan. Though I have to admit the thought of them breaking up makes me incredibly sad.
As long as it's like a mutual choice and there's hope of them being revisited in the future I can take it. But a bad breakup I won't take too well.

To me their relationship started out with them forming a friendship (even though you could easily tell that Jeremy was attracted to her first). It would be a disservice to have them not still be good friends after the fact.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:09 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^^^ you have the best reactions.
Hehe

Quote:
As long as it's like a mutual choice and there's hope of them being revisited in the future I can take it. But a bad breakup I won't take too well.
Actually, a bad breakup would make me more hopeful. If it's clear they're breaking up because of a misunderstanding and not because they stopped loving each other, I could more easily see the possibility of them getting back together at some point. If they're angry, I could see lingering feelings there. But if they break up and just stay friends it would be harder for me
Old 05-16-2011, 09:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

To me their relationship started out with them forming a friendship (even though you could easily tell that Jeremy was attracted to her first). It would be a disservice to have them not still be good friends after the fact.
I completely agree Lis! I hope that even after their mutual break up (after season 3) they still continue to share scenes. That will definitely leave the door open for them reuniting.

But honestly the thought of them breaking up is too depressing to even talk about right now. Instead, I am going to think about the fact that we need more kisses like the first one they shared. That is a season 3 MUST HAPPEN for me!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 09:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
But honestly the thought of them breaking up is too depressing to even talk about right now. Instead, I am going to think about the fact that we need more kisses like the first one they shared. That is a season 3 MUST HAPPEN for me!!!
Old 05-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamywriter19 (View Post)
Hehe

Actually, a bad breakup would make me more hopeful. If it's clear they're breaking up because of a misunderstanding and not because they stopped loving each other, I could more easily see the possibility of them getting back together at some point. If they're angry, I could see lingering feelings there. But if they break up and just stay friends it would be harder for me
Fair enough. I could see it going that way too. I guess they could get so comfortable as friends that they wouldn't want to give it another try.

Actually I wouldn't mind them arguing, I loved the scene where Jeremy put Bonnie in her place because of what she did (even though I agree with her choice) so more scenes like that would be welcome.

Angel,yes more kisses like that, and that love scene I've been campaigning for stat.
Old 05-16-2011, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

What is all this break up talk

I won't even consider it right now. They are so solid. I'm expecting a little angst with the girlfriends....but Vicki, and Anna won't be permanant fixtures IMO (I'm happy to see them both though) so JB will come through it in the end. I'm still hopeful these two can be the solid couple of the show, for the long run. Until I see hints otherwise, I'm not gonna worry
Old 05-16-2011, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Sorry Nat. We're just figuring out how it would work for them to break up only to realize they should have been together all along