Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess890 (View Post)
I don't get why people assume that. TVD is no Gossip Girl.

"A bit of a break?" I hope it doesn't last longer than the time he's away with Klaus.
I think what he means is he wants Stefan to have a storyline outside of Elena. Which, as a recall, is what a lot of people on Paul's board were hoping for before the finale hit.

I think the term here is 'be careful what you wish for'.

Quote:
I also don't believe they'll 'explore' DE as most people think. They'll get closer as friends but nothing more imo.
Same here, but I want to add something to that theory. I think we're going to see WHY D/E can't work as anything other than friends. Stefan won't be around to pin the blame on, so we'll finally get to see the truth--they're just not compatible.
Old 06-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeryAndPotter (View Post)
I think what he means is he wants Stefan to have a storyline outside of Elena. Which, as a recall, is what a lot of people on Paul's board were hoping for before the finale hit.

I think the term here is 'be careful what you wish for'.
Yeah, I know.
I wanted Stefan to get a storyline but not if it meant he and Elena couldn't be together. SE is THE reason I watch the show so I'd never wish for that. lol

EDIT: I'll start the new thread!

New Thread

'I will always find you.'

Last edited by jess890; 06-08-2011 at 01:30 PM