Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2013, 11:53 AM
Extreme Fan

I LOVE that!! I'll never think of registering for classes the same way again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
As for the bf/gf status, I do think they will address their status in a later episode. It's too bad we have to wait until the new year Anyways, I'm sure they are both still getting used to being alive again/touching-feeling/getting a second chance with each other.
I think so, too. They're so excited to finally be able to feel each other that maybe they didn't really talk about what they are to each other yet. Maybe Bonnie felt a little weird calling him her boyfriend before she fully discussed it with him first? But since they have dated before and Jeremy said he was never going to let her go, it's pretty obvious they're bf/gf. Maybe next time we see them it will be cleared up. Either way, the being madly in love with him part totally made up for it. She was so happy when she said it.

Quote:
Did anyone think these two had sex before? The way Bonnie casually mentioned doing it at the Salvatore mansion in the bathtub was a little surprising I don't think they have spoke this candidly about sex before.
I got the same vibe at first! It's weird because it's never been implied before this season. The way they acted around each other, and not to mention never having a love scene before this moment. Then I thought that it was because they talked about what was going to happen in advance. It seemed like it was all planned out except for the location, but Jeremy got that covered in the end.

Last edited by WeFoundLove; 11-22-2013 at 11:58 AM
Old 11-22-2013, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
I LOVE that!! I'll never think of registering for classes the same way again.
Me neither and it was particularly weird for me because that's what I've been doing all week for the spring semester at my school. Now I feel dirty.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Me neither and it was particularly weird for me because that's what I've been doing all week for the spring semester at my school. Now I feel dirty.

Was it just me, or did Jeremy look surprised and shocked when Bonnie tore his shirt open? That also makes me think it was definitely their first time.

How romantic was the whole thing?! Jer got the room, and Bonnie with the candles. The romantic song in the background, Jeremy picking her up. I should probably stop!
Old 11-22-2013, 12:23 PM
Master Fan

if only registering for classes was like that for everyone
Old 11-22-2013, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
Was it just me, or did Jeremy look surprised and shocked when Bonnie tore his shirt open? That also makes me think it was definitely their first time.

How romantic was the whole thing?! Jer got the room, and Bonnie with the candles. The romantic song in the background, Jeremy picking her up. I should probably stop!
Yes, he looked surprised and it was sexy as hell. I already explained why I thought it was their first time, but I forgot to add that part.

I was wondering how a 17 year old managed to get a hotel room in a couple of hours, but then they started kissing and I stopped caring.
Old 11-22-2013, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

Old 11-22-2013, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

Thanks a lot, Julie.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

always finding a way to stick it to them... after 5 years the filter should have been off.

Put the damn thing on the DVD then.
Old 11-22-2013, 01:21 PM
Master Fan

We'll all be okay.

Look at him in between her legs, pushing her down slightly so he can be on top.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

while I didn't care so much for her " I don't know what he is " comment I do like that she's become more, er, assertive in the relationship.

Asking him to tell her how he feels and telling him to kiss her, etc... far cry from "you can't feel that way about me"
Old 11-22-2013, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
while I didn't care so much for her " I don't know what he is " comment I do like that she's become more, er, assertive in the relationship.

Asking him to tell her how he feels and telling him to kiss her, etc... far cry from "you can't feel that way about me"
They've come so far.
Old 11-22-2013, 02:55 PM
Master Fan

that they have... hoping that the show doesn't just screw them up now
Old 11-22-2013, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

it's like the sun came out
Old 11-22-2013, 03:50 PM
Master Fan

Wow... Love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2013, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
Wow... Love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There's more where that came from.