Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2012, 10:07 PM
Master Fan

well, tomorrow's the night. I half expect the writers to give us a great scene... and then Jeremy leaves.

and then if he comes back and tries to her back... back to a minute here or there.

i swear, they better not cheat us out of a goodbye scene and a decent one not a...

you hurt me.
i know. and i'm sorry.

type of stuff some writers do
Old 01-11-2012, 10:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

I half expect not to even get a scene anymore. Ugh, I just have a bad feeling about it. Hope I'm wrong.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:43 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQueenFanGirl (View Post)
I half expect not to even get a scene anymore. Ugh, I just have a bad feeling about it. Hope I'm wrong.
well, a spoiler somewhere said he had a "hot" scene before leaving or something like that, FWIW. Whatever that menas
Old 01-12-2012, 08:45 AM
New Fan

I read somewhere that Jeremy will only be in tonight's episode for a hot minute. I hope this isn't true! I have a whole 10-minute good-bye scene going in my head for them. Don't disappoint me more than you already have with this couple, show.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:56 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renina (View Post)
I read somewhere that Jeremy will only be in tonight's episode for a hot minute. I hope this isn't true! I have a whole 10-minute good-bye scene going in my head for them. Don't disappoint me more than you already have with this couple, show.
i agree...

i am trying to keep hope that he'll be back and something will change but I am not holding my breathe
Old 01-12-2012, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

love the op. These two are my otp and I hope things get better for them.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Anyone else kind of freaking out about tonight's epi?? I don't know what to expect.
Worst of all will be Jeremy leaving town. So not prepared for this.
Old 01-12-2012, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeFoundLove (View Post)
Anyone else kind of freaking out about tonight's epi?? I don't know what to expect.
Worst of all will be Jeremy leaving town. So not prepared for this.
yeah... I'm not ready for him to go away for a little while either
Old 01-12-2012, 06:18 PM
Addicted Fan

That good-bye scene was a bit lacking for my taste. I loved Bonnie's emotion, I felt her sadness over him leaving. Kat played it perfectly. The writers could have let Jeremy apologize for crying out loud. I am going to miss Steven, come back soon!!!

ETA: The second good-bye scene surprised me! It was better. Jeremy was so happy to see her. Their hug just about killed me. I miss them being together so much!! I still didn't hear him say he was sorry but the hug makes it a little easier to swallow. I will be watching this scene again and again until he returns, until Beremy returns. Yeah, I am going to stay in my dream world with my hopes of them reuniting one day.

Last edited by Angell4; 01-12-2012 at 07:05 PM
Old 01-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
That good-bye scene was a bit lacking for my taste. I loved Bonnie's emotion, I felt her sadness over him leaving. Kat played it perfectly. The writers could have let Jeremy apologize for crying out loud. I am going to miss Steven, come back soon!!!

ETA: The second good-bye scene surprised me! It was better. Jeremy was so happy to see her. Their hug just about killed me. I miss them being together so much!! I still didn't hear him say he was sorry but the hug makes it a little easier to swallow. I will be watching this scene again and again until he returns, until Beremy returns. Yeah, I am going to stay in my dream world with my hopes of them reuniting one day.
I'm right there with you....

and maybe the fact that he's compelled kinda detaches his emotion from people in Mystic Falls?

I mean, he's supposed to be all happy about his new life, bleh, and all that stuff. So an apology would have been nice but I think maybe...

I think he's a train wreck right now. The ghost thing, Bonnie, everything that happened last episode and now leaving... sometimes people when they're a wreck inside clamp down and don''t say or show a lot
Old 01-12-2012, 07:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was a bit disappointed with the first...and was NOT expecting more!

I LOVED the second.

I actually support Elena in her decision to compel Jer. It's not right. But it's not wrong either. If I spent every day worrying that my brother might die, I'd do the same.

That being said, I understood Bonnie hurting over it, and thought it was well played

Looking forward to his return, whenever it may be
Old 01-12-2012, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They got a crappy goodbye. Wow.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 01-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)

I LOVED the second.

I actually support Elena in her decision to compel Jer. It's not right. But it's not wrong either. If I spent every day worrying that my brother might die, I'd do the same.

That being said, I understood Bonnie hurting over it, and thought it was well played

I agree about the Bonnie part but not the compeling. It was wrong.

Free will is just about everything to me. Sometimes people are willing to put others first and risk themselves entirely for you, thats all about love.

So I thought it was very wrong
Old 01-12-2012, 07:40 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfreds (View Post)

I LOVED the second.

I am going to respectfully disagree with you on this point, Nat. It is not up to Elena to decide that for Jeremy. In fact I am at the point where I think if she was so worried about him, then she could leave town. You know everyone else, meaning the Salvatores and Klaus / his hybrid army, would follow her then Jeremy could stay in the town he knows and loves with Alaric, Matt and Bonnie and their would be no more supernatural baddies putting everyone in jeopardy. Elena exposed him to this world and he is paying the price, imo.

But anyway, I wasn't expecting their second good-bye scene either. I hope we get more of them again down the road, I think there is still some untapped potential in this pairing.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
They got a crappy goodbye. Wow.
the first one was bad. the second when he was happy to see her my fan heart kinda had a beat for a second and then he left...

i have a tiny bit of hope. not a great deal since I assaume Bonnie will make cow eyes to Jaime or someone etc and they'll be another love triangle/square/quadrangle, etc, but for now, I'm pleased. Mostly.