Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-19-2009, 11:00 PM
New Fan

I Need your help!

Hello MJ fans. Allow me first to introduce myself. My name is Kennard Lilly. I am a fashion designer and stylist. I have my own collection and I style artists and celebs for different events.
I, like many of you have been a MJ fan from as far as I can remember.

However, I am coming to you guys to ask for a bit of help. I have been called on by a production company to style for an event happening in West Hollywood, CA for Michael on Halloween night.
Here's where I need YOUR help. I have searched the internet and called every contact I know in hopes of finding a pretty good replica of the Walk of Fame or Victory jacket Michael made famous. Unfortunately I have only been able to find one by a company called Batmj - Michael Jackson Walk Of Fame Jacket Black Sequins [walk_of_fame] - $129.99 : B@MJ.com!, The Top Store for Michael Jackson Clothing, Movie Clothing, Cosplay Costume, Gothic & Lolita Costume Lovers!
The problem is, I need something of a little better quality. This will be worn in a performance by a very special celebrity, taped and aired on National TV. I'm DIEING to tell you guys who it is, but alas I signed a non disclosure agreement. Boo..I have also come across the ones by this site - Michael Jackson WALK OF FAME JACKET (Pro Series) The Jacket Michael Jackson wore while receiving his star on the Walk of Fame [MJ1003] - $249.99 : Michael Jackson Celebrity Clothing Superstore , The Biggest and Best Michael Jackson Clothing Store Ava, however they are SOLD OUT and no one has been able to get back to me about the situation.

If ANYONE knows where I can get something of the quality at MichaelJacksonCelebrityClothing.com or better PLEASE CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY. Price isn't as much of an issue as actually getting the product in time to run through dress rehearsal Halloween morning.

I have even thought about getting the lesser quality one and adding more embellishments, cords and buttons to make it more like the original.

Have a look at the moodboard here - http://kennardlilly.com/mjhalloween0..._moodboard.jpg

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated and I would love to see what I can do to get you credit.

Thanks for ANY help!
Old 10-20-2009, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

You have a PM, Drannek!