Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2009, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

This Is It Appreciation #4: "It's an adventure, it's a great adventure"

This Is It Appreciation

Michael Jackson takes a final bow in this theatrical concert film featuring
rehearsal footage of the late mega star as he practiced for the 100 shows in
London that never came to be in this Columbia Pictures release. High School
Musical's Kenny Ortega handles direction duties as well as choreography... chores
for the HD-shot film, some of which will be presented in 3-D

The Movie's trailer:

More here.

Supporters:
sashanaa
speak slow
Lukacnd
angiecakes
Black mamba
CarterT
amoRBD
LisaP
Chareey
nililah
RAMYfan23
Cookie
michelle1

Last threads:

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]

Last edited by built to spill; 11-10-2009 at 12:46 PM
Old 10-30-2009, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

i love the title i was gonna nearly cry when he said that
IM SEEING THIS IS IT AGAIN TODAY

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer
Old 10-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Love this title so much
Old 10-30-2009, 05:24 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT I just noticed that I'm not added, so can you please add me?

The Smooth Criminal part was terrific, Angie
Old 10-30-2009, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Adding you

I'm so excited. I'm totally dressing up for it

We've been zipping through threads, I love it

[ Sasha MJ
Old 10-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie:) (View Post)
TFTNT I just noticed that I'm not added, so can you please add me?

The Smooth Criminal part was terrific, Angie
oh i know and he was also hot in that bit aswell
in the earth song short film i seriously thought the kid was blanket.

i already dressed up for THIS IS IT i got a white fedora hat smiliar to the smooth criminal hat SOME PPL ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WAS MICHAEL JACKSON cuz my hair was up in a ponytail and the hat was on and i bought I LOVE MJ shirt from the markets and i was wearing it.

i had the black shoes and white socks going

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer
Old 10-30-2009, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
in the earth song short film i seriously thought the kid was blanket.
but it was a girl! she was so cute and beautiful, by the way she played that perfectly, completely moved me to tears, too.
Old 10-30-2009, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speak slow (View Post)
but it was a girl! she was so cute and beautiful, by the way she played that perfectly, completely moved me to tears, too.
yeah i know but from the back and the face i was like IS THAT BLANKET but the second time i just went oh its a girl

from Fairy Tail
Hottest Dragon Slayer
Old 10-30-2009, 06:17 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks for opening Sasha love the title as well

Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation. Michael Jackson
Old 10-30-2009, 07:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread Sasha!

btw, I already have a title for the next thread

Quote:
yeah i know but from the back and the face i was like IS THAT BLANKET but the second time i just went oh its a girl
Hmm that's interesting, it's the first time someone brings that up I didn't think it was him but anyway MJ would never put Blanket in anything like that, he is too young to choose being on stage and MJ said that they would only going on stage if they wanted to and he could explain what would come with that choice.

I love you more!
Old 10-30-2009, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Okay, guys I just got back and I am completely and utterly in love with Michael Jackson. That man was/is a GENIUS. I was so glued to the screen. Every dance move, every note, every song and every effect. I was just speechless.

Michael was beyond cute and I mostly laughed through the movie. The part that was getting emotional for me was near the end when they started playing/singing Man In the Mirror. I also got emotional at the beginning when he was singing out toward the audience and he said/sung "I love you". It felt like my heart just broke into a million pieces when he said that. I also kind of got sad during the "I'll Be There" montage.. Just seeing him little and performing with his brothers just makes me wish he was still here

I loved his cuteness in the movie and his playful manner and how he never raised his voice, but he was in control. I have to tell this part.. When Michael was telling, I think his name was Michael Bearden, to let TWYMMF simmer and that he hit it too soon.. A woman that was sitting behind me said "You tell him Mike.. Keep him in line".. I was literally bursting out laughing when she said that. Good thing Michael did something funny after that so I could laugh out loud..lol

As I said, the movie was outstanding. I am definitely getting the DVD because it is so worth it. I have so much respect for Kenny for keeping an out for him and telling him to get some water. He was great with Michael.

The Earth Song bit was fantastic with the little girl and the bulldozer.. OMG!! That was intense.. The new SC and Thriller short film This concert was going to be so awesome and so out of this world greatness.

LONG LIVE THE KING OF ENTERTAINMENT/MUSIC..

It's all for love. L-O-V-E..

Plain GENIUS that Michael...Just genius..
Old 10-30-2009, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

What is it Luka?

Aw Tanya I'm so excited! I've got about 36 hours or so

[ Sasha MJ
Old 10-30-2009, 08:40 PM
Elite Fan

I can't wait for you to see it, Sasha.. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to watch it again..

I've got a title for the next thread as well..

"Because love lives forever"
"Michael has made HIStory again"
Old 10-30-2009, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I knew you would love it Tanya!

Quote:
I loved his cuteness in the movie and his playful manner and how he never raised his voice, but he was in control. I have to tell this part.. When Michael was telling, I think his name was Michael Bearden, to let TWYMMF simmer and that he hit it too soon.. A woman that was sitting behind me said "You tell him Mike.. Keep him in line".. I was literally bursting out laughing when she said that. Good thing Michael did something funny after that so I could laugh out loud..lol
Yes, that's exactly what I love the most. He was totally in control during the whole film, but never raised his voice. He knew what he wanted his songs to sound like, he knew how the performace should be and he was always gentle and sweet, even when he wasn't getting exactly what he wanted.
The way he said to the music director that he wanted it to sound like he wrote it and how it was on the record.
Quote:
I have so much respect for Kenny for keeping an out for him and telling him to get some water. He was great with Michael.
I know right? Me too! That part really stood out for me, he was so sweet and cared for Michael so much. Always thinking about his safety and healthy. The love and respect felt for Mike is obivious in this film, since the amazing editing of the film to the way we see him talking to Mike and doing what he could for him to feel comfortable and pleased. The bit where he calls Michael Sr.
Quote:
What is it Luka?
It's the same Tanya just mentioned. Because Love Lives Forever!

I love you more!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukacnd (View Post)
I knew you would love it Tanya!
It was the most awesome thing that I have ever had the pleasure to watch.

Quote:
Yes, that's exactly what I love the most. He was totally in control during the whole film, but never raised his voice. He knew what he wanted his songs to sound like, he knew how the performace should be and he was always gentle and sweet, even when he wasn't getting exactly what he wanted.
The way he said to the music director that he wanted it to sound like he wrote it and how it was on the record.
Exactly. He knew what he wanted, how he wanted it and how he wanted it played. He was pure genius to the end..

Quote:
I know right? Me too! That part really stood out for me, he was so sweet and cared for Michael so much. Always thinking about his safety and healthy. The love and respect felt for Mike is obivious in this film, since the amazing editing of the film to the way we see him talking to Mike and doing what he could for him to feel comfortable and pleased. The bit where he calls Michael Sr.
I know it.. Like when Michael was on that crane/cherry picker thing and he wasn't holding on, Kenny was like "Michael, Michael please hold on" and Michael looked like a little kid there. He was adorable.. and I liked when Kenny was like "go get you some water" and Michael starts singing "WATER, WAATTERR"..lol

Quote:
It's the same Tanya just mentioned. Because Love Lives Forever!
Oh, really, great minds think alike.. When I saw that at the end of the movie, I remember seeing that in your sig and I was like "That's were Luka got that from". That's when I thought up the title..

Michael has given me so much inspiration... My youth group is singing this Sunday in church and I've been trying to figure out a way to do the bridge to make it not sound repetetive.. After watching This Is It, Michael inspired me and when I was going home, I figured out a way to do the bridge of our song..