Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-02-2016, 02:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Perfectly said. I'm really happy for his success. So nice that you've seen him do his thing live. How does that feel after seeing him on idol and being a fan?
Old 07-02-2016, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys, I'm doing the Random Fandom Fun game and got this board! I was pretty happy about it because I loveddddd Adam on Idol. Just never really visited his board. But I do have a few of his songs and I think he's definitely in my top 3 Idols.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
Perfectly said. I'm really happy for his success. So nice that you've seen him do his thing live. How does that feel after seeing him on idol and being a fan?
I'm really happy for him too! And you know, it is still a bit unbelievable. He's the only one from Idol that I've seen live, and that it's actually multiple times is so amazing and I'm very grateful for it. My friend and I (who I've seen him with 4/5 times) often joke that he comes to Finland all the time. But I'm really glad he keeps coming back here and came here in the first place so I had a chance to see him live (since there are little to no chance of that with anyone else from Idol xD).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Hey guys, I'm doing the Random Fandom Fun game and got this board! I was pretty happy about it because I loveddddd Adam on Idol. Just never really visited his board. But I do have a few of his songs and I think he's definitely in my top 3 Idols.
Hey Alexa! That's awesome the game brought you here! You are more than welcome to visit us again, for example if you want to get to more into his music we'd be more than happy to recommend you songs!

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 07-03-2016 at 04:20 AM
Old 07-03-2016, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
I'm really happy for him too! And you know, it is still a bit unbelievable. He's the only one from Idol that I've seen live, and that it's actually multiple times is so amazing and I'm very grateful for it. My friend and I (who I've seen him with 4/5 times) often joke that he comes to Finland all the time. But I'm really glad he keeps coming back here and came here in the first place so I had a chance to see him live (since there are little to no chance of that with anyone else from Idol xD).
I've been thinking about how I'd feel seeing Adam live, actually in front of me, and I feel like it would be surreal and very different experience. It's hard to imagine. It's even better that you've see so many times. I hope he continues to keep coming back so you have an opportunity to catch more shows whenever you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Hi, Alexa. It's great that the game brought you here (I remember playing that random fun game awhile back, I enjoyed it) and that you're already a fan. Yay for top 3! Ditto to what Laura said, feel free to stop by again anytime you like.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
I've been thinking about how I'd feel seeing Adam live, actually in front of me, and I feel like it would be surreal and very different experience. It's hard to imagine. It's even better that you've see so many times. I hope he continues to keep coming back so you have an opportunity to catch more shows whenever you like.
It is a surreal feeling to see an artist you love live for the first time. And of course all the other times are great too. I still dream of seeing him up close, though that will probably never happen. I will definitely go see him every time he comes to Finland so I really hope he keeps coming back! And I hope you get a chance to see him live too!

Quote:
Hi, Alexa. It's great that the game brought you here (I remember playing that random fun game awhile back, I enjoyed it) and that you're already a fan. Yay for top 3! Ditto to what Laura said, feel free to stop by again anytime you like.
I'm gonna play this game too, I want a custom title.
Old 09-08-2016, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

hey guys!

Just so you know, there's a idol favorites survivor going on at the reality tv board and i love Adam and want him to stay in it, so please take the time to go over there and vote once in a while.

http://www.fanforum.com/f114/america...19-a-63174547/

Old 09-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Thanks for the link, I have been voting for the last few rounds. I definitely want Adam to stay in it too.
Old 09-10-2016, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the link! I hope your favorites last for awhile.
Old 09-11-2016, 01:53 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You should come to help Adam (and David) to stay in.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe I will. I just feel a little weird voting when more than half of the people I don't recognize.
Old 09-11-2016, 03:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Just vote the ones you don't recognize.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

So I ended up not contunuing to vote. In my heart, Adam, David, Carrie, and Kelly are my tops from AI and will always be.
Old 02-25-2017, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah I forgot to keep voting too. I have the same favorites as you.

We need a title for the next thread.
Old 02-26-2017, 09:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

He was our biggest reason to watch every week. Is that bad? If you find something better, share it. :huhg:
Old 02-26-2017, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's really good! It's true.

New thread

Last edited by Cereal Killer; 02-26-2017 at 11:44 PM