Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We need your input, Glee posters! :)

Hey hi hello everyone.
As you all know, we have a rule on this board basically saying that a thread can't be opened for a guest star.
However, it seems this season we have quite a few guest stars that may turn into regulars, and this is where the problem is.
Of course Leyla, Mel, and I would never want to deny a thread if a lot of people are interested in posting in it, so we need your input.
Are there any particular threads that you would like to see opened for a character/actor/actress?
If you're interested in posting in a thread for a new character, or a character who doesn't already have a thread, just let us know here.
(Example: Melissa Benoist/Marley Rose, Jake Puckerman/Jacob Artist, Vanessa Lengies/Sugar Motta)
If it seems there are a lot of people interested (and I don't mean one or two people, I mean a significant and obvious amount of people) in the same person/thread, it's possible that we will add the thread
(Just a reminder, we don't add SHIPPING threads unless there is an obvious romantic storyline occurring or about to occur. Anything else can be spoken about in the Unconventional Couples thread)

OKAY I HOPE THIS MADE SENSE AND DIDN'T SOUND DUMB! Thanks for listening and we look forward to your input!

Old 09-16-2012, 03:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Thanks for this, Noelle
Old 09-16-2012, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think at the very least we should have one for Vanessa/Sugar
Old 09-16-2012, 07:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

We did pretty much decide that that one would happen we're just waiting for more input, really.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Extreme Fan

I think Vanessa/Sugar should at least have one . But it's whatever our wonderful mods feel comfortable with . I would definitely enjoy a Melissa/Marley thread though . But I understand since Glee has a rather large cast, that the board can get overcrowded. So I'm fine with anything y'all choose
Old 09-16-2012, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

ok yea

the others...I don't know....wait till 2013 to see how well liked they are
Old 09-16-2012, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah we just had to ask because it's been a long time rule on this board (even before all 3 of us were mods) that regular cast members only get a thread, and that guest stars can't get shipping threads with each other. I think that eventually Marley and Jake and probably even Kitty will become regulars just because they are in McKinley and joining glee club, so crucial to the plot and to Season 4 cuz ND needs new members for competitions, so they'll probably be around the whole season.

But people like Kate Hudson, Dean and any other New York guest stars or TGP winners might not be regulars ever so they could be discussed in the Guest Star or TGP thread.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Jake/Marley/Kitty are regular characters this season, they were added to the main cast.

So I would want threads for all 3 of them and of course the amazing Sugar. I think Unique should also get one since he wont be going anywhere anytime soon I believe.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

well if people want to make one for him.

OK so it's allowed for people to make threads for Sugar, Marley, Jake, and Kitty. And Wade/Unique too I guess.

Everyone else can be discussed in the guest star thread or TGP.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh and what about Dean? He is also part of the regular cast this season.

And slightly ot, but do we know when they are going to be doing board recustomizations?
Old 09-16-2012, 01:34 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

If it's a regular, it's allowed

And we never know until the thread is posted
Old 09-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
And slightly ot, but do we know when they are going to be doing board recustomizations?
I think they usually do them every couples of years, or if we were to hit a milestone post count which would be 1,000,000 posts.

So a Sugar/Vanessa thread is a definite. Is there anyone in particular who wants to open it? I was thinking Katie would probably be interested

Are we sure the Melissa, Jacob, and Becca are all regulars? I was pretty sure that they, along with Dean, were signed on for six episodes to start with. Or is that just SJP and Kate?
Old 09-16-2012, 04:49 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Katie really wanted to start that one

I'll look the series regular stuff up tomorrow
Old 09-16-2012, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I think that Kate, Dean, and SJP are only signed up for 7. I don't see them sticking around for the whole season.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

I believe all 4 are regulars. They wouldnt be part of the promotional material and group pics if they were just reaccurring. Sugar/Joe arent reaccurring and they werent in the group pics or any promo pics for hte show.