Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-12-2011, 12:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrittnoel21x (View Post)
You know, it's funny because when we made the list initially, a lot of it was regarding Jesse redeeming himself so more spiteful towards him. Whereas now, I'm hella spiteful towards Rachel.
Lol that's true, Jesse has more than proved and even said that she's the most important thing in his life. And to think last year we were trying to figure out if he really did love her. Well, now we know And I feel the same about Rachel too. Now she's the one who has to do the redeeming.

Lovely choices!
........until the very end.
join & vote Jonathan Groff|Cveti
Old 06-12-2011, 12:09 PM
Master Fan

Thanks hun! I'll get the Survivor-lite going in a little bit. Heading out to grab lunch and then we can really kick the 50th OP prep into high gear. If you're still awake. Not sure what time it is there right now for you hun.
Old 06-12-2011, 12:31 PM
New Fan

Oh Snapp93 I agree. He looked hurt during the kiss, but he masked it perfectly when he met Rachel and Finn after the performance. And not to forget his lovely smile and compliments to her.

The fanmix sounds delightful. I love the list. Most of the songs I'd suggest are already there.

I have this song in my playlist that reminds me of st berry from Caribou:
YouTube - ‪Caribou - She's The One‬‏

She's the one lyrics:

Call her effete
Call her shallow and insincere
'cause you'll never see how perfect she could be
Then she's gone and my friends can come along
And they tell me that i'm happier
One more fight, yeah, you tell me all the time
Have you lost all of my pride?

But she's the one
She's the one

..And it's never strange just how long she stays away
I guess i'll have to compromise

And this other song too:
YouTube - ‪Mocca - Let Me Go‬‏

Let me go lyrics:
Your voice is just so tender and you ask for a sweet surrender,
I know you're a pretender, do you mind Dear I don't need it.

Your hypnotic compassion always grabs my attention,
those lines are persuasions just give it a rest.
Old 06-12-2011, 01:22 PM
Loyal Fan

^Thanks, i'll add them to the list

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrittnoel21x
Thanks hun! I'll get the Survivor-lite going in a little bit. Heading out to grab lunch and then we can really kick the 50th OP prep into high gear. If you're still awake. Not sure what time it is there right now for you hun.
Yup, i'm still here, it's 11 pm. I'll go to bed in an hour or 2 probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissinglife
Oh Snapp93 I agree. He looked hurt during the kiss, but he masked it perfectly when he met Rachel and Finn after the performance. And not to forget his lovely smile and compliments to her
I love how he didn't seem cold towards her at all even though he was hurt. On the contrary he gave his best smitten kitten look. I'm just so proud of him! <3
Old 06-12-2011, 03:07 PM
New Fan

I hope Jesse's sticking around for the third season. Does anyone know when the season premiere is?
I've been looking at all of your gifs, and they're just gorgeous
Old 06-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Loyal Fan

I hope so too, but it doesn't really seem that way. I mean they dropped his storyline last year without closure, I'm thinking they'll do it again. And honestly I don't want to see him suffer now that Finn and Rachel are back together. His face during the kiss just broke my heart...

Either beginning of or mid September

credit
Old 06-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

More song suggestions:

Baby Can I Hold You - Ronan Keating
Higher Window -Josh Groban
Lovesong - Adele
One and Only - Adele
Only You - Matthew Perryman Jones
A Song for You - Michael Bublé

And, in the spirit of better late than never, welcome Nana and Snapp93!
icon: kankonkine | Ann
Old 06-14-2011, 10:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute_Poison (View Post)
I hope so too, but it doesn't really seem that way. I mean they dropped his storyline last year without closure, I'm thinking they'll do it again. And honestly I don't want to see him suffer now that Finn and Rachel are back together. His face during the kiss just broke my heart...

Either beginning of or mid September

credit
Im IN LOVE with this gif!!!!!!!!

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:08 PM
New Fan

Hello northstar61! Thank you for the lovely welcome
Your avatar is adorable

I want to rewatch JR scenes today. I kinda admire Glee for coming up with the idea of them together, it was simply perfect. I always thought Finchel would be endgame, and even if they are, the ideal application of that term sort of shifted to St Berry for me.

I really need to start reading JR fics.
Old 06-15-2011, 01:36 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissinglife
I want to rewatch JR scenes today. I kinda admire Glee for coming up with the idea of them together, it was simply perfect. I always thought Finchel would be endgame, and even if they are, the ideal application of that term sort of shifted to St Berry for me.
You know Ryan Murphy said that he was kicking himself for making Jesse a senior. If he wasn't, i'm pretty sure they would've stayed together longer. Or just Jesse being in the show more, but alas.

And I really hate that word, because they're in freaking high school. Nobody is endgame. The only certain thing right now is Rachel and Kurt living in New York after they graduate. Which I really want to see, I just love that idea for a spin off! With Jesse of course, since he'll obviously be there with them.

Thanks for the songs northstar61! I'm waiting for a few more suggestions and then we'll have to decide which ones to put on the fanmix.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cute_Poison (View Post)
You know Ryan Murphy said that he was kicking himself for making Jesse a senior.
I hadn't heard that before. That would help explain RIB opting to write Jesse as failing at UCLA, as it gave them an easy way to fix their 'mistake' and allow him to return to Lima.

Quote:
And I really hate that word, because they're in freaking high school. Nobody is endgame. The only certain thing right now is Rachel and Kurt living in New York after they graduate. Which I really want to see, I just love that idea for a spin off! With Jesse of course, since he'll obviously be there with them.
In all fairness, I have friends who were high school sweethearts, got married afterwards, and are still together. And, in my head!canon, Jesse and Rachel have always been endgame, due to their shared goals and ambitions, as well as their obvious love for each other (in spite of Rachel's current confusion about the matter!). I would totally watch that spin off!

Quote:
Thanks for the songs northstar61! I'm waiting for a few more suggestions and then we'll have to decide which ones to put on the fanmix.
You're most welcome, Cveti.

Nana, if you're looking for fan fic recommendations, the list on the OP has recently been updated. There are some great ones there, including a little something that I've been working on for a while that people seem to like.
icon: kankonkine | Ann
Old 06-16-2011, 01:46 AM
Loyal Fan

Oh course, i'm not saying it's not possible, it's just doesn't happen that often. And with the way some couples on this show get together and break up all the time, i'm finding it really hard to believe they'd stay strong and get married.

Have some pretty

credit

credit

Last edited by Cute_Poison; 06-16-2011 at 01:55 AM
Old 06-16-2011, 06:40 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by northstar61 (View Post)
Nana, if you're looking for fan fic recommendations, the list on the OP has recently been updated. There are some great ones there, including a little something that I've been working on for a while that people seem to like.
BIGGEST THANK YOU I'll start being busy and fill myself on reading with my heart's content!

Off topic; I truly loved the season one quote survivor. I haven't had the chance to vote but I totally loved the winning quote about the inevitability, and the other-
gah. All of them are too pretty. I'm glad I didn't have the chance to eliminate some.

I don't like seemingly "epic" epic termed things but this will always be an exception:

And thank you for sharing those pretty graphics Cveti. I love them
Old 06-16-2011, 02:59 PM
Absolute Fan

the "Nationals" gif is AWESOME !
*Lifesavers#28(Martin/Sam)*Guardian Angel#6(Sydney/Vaughn)*Outlaws#62(Kate/Sawyer)*Jared Padalecki/Sam Winchester Supporter#27*DeanWinchester/Jensen Ackles Supporter#44*Texas Hunters#9(Sam/Dean/J2Supporter)*Mick St.John/Beth Turner Suporter#79*Fallen Angels#36(Sam/Ruby)*JP/GC#6*Traggic Love-Justin/Rebecca shipper*St.Berry Supporter#102*Soulmates LM&JG*SA fan#18*McDanno#34 (Steve/Danny H50 friendship)*Densi Supporter
Old 06-16-2011, 07:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey everyone!

Today at my school assembly, a girl performed Rolling In The Deep. It made me think of Rachel and Jesse

Am I the only one who LOVES the idea of them watching a Disney movie together? Or at least singing a Disney song? For some reason, I would find the banter between the two amusing. Rachel would probably be the kind of girl who finds princesses being rescued by princes to be romantic and Jesse would probably think its cliche xD