Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-25-2011, 05:00 PM
Master Fan

You disliked Spring Awakening?! I think that's the first time I've ever heard that.

Give me a minute...

Ok I'm back. I just ship Jesse/screentime. It's my true OTP. I love his character so much that just seeing him on my screen lights up my night. His voice really does stand out and is so distinguishable that anytime he sings, all the reporters talk about it. And he's got that growl going on lately which makes my ovaries explode.

And I'm adding you now! Welcome!
Old 05-25-2011, 05:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
You disliked Spring Awakening?! I think that's the first time I've ever heard that.
It's patronising and preachy and emotionally manipulative. I found it all a bit superficial tbh!

Jesse/screentime is my OTP as well. I wish he could duet with others as well. And 1 song per episode at least.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

Welcome!

And yes, I ship Jesse/screentime too. One song per episode is a must when he comes back next season. He's way too freaking awesome to only sing one damn song in 3 episodes.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 05-25-2011, 07:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRBudgrl8 (View Post)
You know what I was surprised by, the consistency in Jesse's character during the 3 episodes. He made it clear that he came back for Rachel and he kept proving that over and over again. I half expected Jesse to be one way one episode and then the next episode contradicting himself like all of the other characters on this show have done. Does RM write for Jesse or is it Ian? If they even have a single person that typically writes for Jesse since he's a guest star.
This was one of the silver linings in last night's episode for me - Jesse's devotion to Rachel never wavered. I feared TPTB might pull a fast one and suddenly reveal that he'd been out to sabotage ND to help VA (not that his actions supported that premise at all, but it wouldn't be the first time things didn't match up). So, yes, I did cheer at the fact Jesse didn't suffer character assassination this time around.

Quote:
That's what I said over on Lea's board, Britt. If they would have had a Rachel solo like they did at Sectionals last year and Regionals this year then they would have won or done much, much better than they did. They need to never do another duet for a competition again.
Rachel's solos are always amazing. I do think she and Kurt sound good together, so wouldn't mind that, but I could happily go an entire season without another Finchel duet.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Technically he only got a half song at that Amy.

Don't get me started on certain other "guest stars" getting their own CD..
Old 05-26-2011, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

You're right, Britt. Although I love his duets with Lea so I'm perfectly fine with that. I just would've loved for him to sing a song in Funeral. In fact, it would've been perfect for Jesse to get up in front of ND and show them how it's done.

And yeah, the more I think about the other guest star, the more pissed I get about the whole thing. Although, I gotta say I'd take him joining ND and singing all the leads over some of the regulars. One in particular.

Oh, and Ann, I was worried that they might have him all of a sudden have been working for VA all along but I was happy that wasn't the case at all.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:27 PM
Master Fan

He came to support Rachel and support ND even when they refused to listen to him (and he was right).

I need him back next season more than I need oxygen.
Old 05-29-2011, 06:23 AM
Part-Time Fan

I Love Jesse, i need him back pleaseeeeeeeeeee
Old 05-29-2011, 07:10 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Everyone

I havent really posted in here, but with my current obsession of him I cant stop reading St. Berry fanfiction and Im currently, as I type, Im watching Spring Awakening. Jon/Lea own me as well as St. Berry. Plain and simple.

Im scared he wont be back next season, though his storyline was left open.

What do you guy's think?

Also, Im not sure if you know about this place....

Glee - St. Berry (Lea/Jon) - Glee Forum. The Fansite and Forum for FOX's Glee

Its a forum for shippers and the link is to the St. Berry thread. There is a small amount of us over there, but I love it cause we are constantly posting gifs and animations of St.Berry and Jonathan etc.....

I do like it how its a Glee forum, like an official one cause Im always thinking Ryan Murphy goes on it to get feedback from fans and he can see how much we love St. Berry!!!!
Jonathan

Last edited by toxicgurl169; 05-29-2011 at 07:20 AM
Old 05-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure if we can link other fanboards or forums on here Ashley.

I do know about that place and registered an account about a year ago but I've refused to go back since it's pretty much a haven for a certain part of the fanbase that I wish not to associate with.

But definitely bring over any fiction you've been reading! We can add it in the St. Berry thread.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I can't stop thinking about how amazing and sexy he was on the last eppys!! I want more animations from it! like the wink and the smile! plzzzzz
Old 05-31-2011, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, this thread and the St. Berry thread are the only threads on this board I like to go on. Oh, and the VA thread too. I like my St. Berry/Jesse havens. I might have to come check that board out Ashley.

I really do hope that they bring him back next season. They set up his return for a full season so perfectly and that's the only reason that I can think that they decided to have him flunk out of UCLA and come back to Ohio. They could have easily used a less permanent way to get him back to Ohio, so I would think there was a very specific purpose behind it and it wasn't just so he could come back for 3 episodes.
Old 05-31-2011, 12:05 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for adding me!
Old 05-31-2011, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

One of my favorite moments in Funeral...

Old 05-31-2011, 04:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

ooh he looks hot in that gif!