Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-18-2010, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
what other information??
Oh just wondering if you saved other stuff for the OP to just send to me, too. haha

Sadie: I'm Hannah!
Old 10-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

awe LOVE IT, that's still my favourite duet.

Old 10-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She looks so content.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hey Hannah!

That's exactly the word I would use Hannah, content

Old 10-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
Oh just wondering if you saved other stuff for the OP to just send to me, too. haha

oh yes! I'm going to find all the quotes the cast/crew has made on them. I'll go do it now.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreveralways21 (View Post)
oh yes! I'm going to find all the quotes the cast/crew has made on them. I'll go do it now.
Thanks! If you quotes of Lea/Cory on eachother, too, that will be great.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

oh finding LC quotes would be harder but I could try. Here's all the quotes on FR.

Cory Monteith:
“Well, I think you have to ask yourself the question: Is Finn going to do what people think he is going to do or is Finn going to follow his passions? And I think the two people and the love triangle with Finn represent those two directions. Is he gonna be with the girl that everybody thinks he should be with, or is he going to be with the girl who’s doing what she loves as well, and who is following her passion, and who is, you know, living out her dream as well, which is what he wants to do?”
“I think [Finn and Rachel] are kind of meant to be together.”
” I think you can count on [Finn and Rachel] being together. They have ups and downs, but I think they’re destined to have a long-lasting kind of relationship. It’s kind of like Ross and Rachel on Friends.”
“I think [the Finn and Rachel] relationship is a long-stretching relationship, so, it’s not going anywhere.”
“I think [Finn and Rachel] are made for each other.”
“It’s going to be a very long-lasting relationship. It’s like what Rachel and Ross were like on Friends. They go through the ups and downs, but they have that long-lasting relationship.”
“[Finn and Rachel] is a core relationship to the show, something that’s going to go the distance and that is going to be referred to throughout the seasons.”
“I would never give up hope on Finn and Rachel. Never. There is always hope for them!”
"Google, seriously google fanfiction, glee fanfiction, and see what comes up about Finchel"
“I’m all about ‘Finnchel.’ It sounds like a pastry doesn’t it?”
"Coming back to Season 2, you're going to see more Finchel storylines" *big grin* "I read those fanfics!"

Lea Michele:
“I think Rachel and Finn are great together and, hopefully, Ryan (Murphy) feels the same way. Rachel has a line in an upcoming episode, ‘I’m still getting my lipstick flushed down the toilet. I still don’t have a boyfriend’. It would be nice to see her with a boyfriend.”
“Finn definitely has Rachel's heart...that's for sure”
“Rachel gets some action [but] there will be a time for them. I think that Rachel and Finn are great together but it’s going to take a while to get there. They flirt with the idea but there are a lot of hurdles standing in their way. She sees him for who he really is. They are great together.”
“She loves Finn - that doesn’t go away.”
“We’re hoping [for a Finn and Rachel romance]. I call [Cory] everyday. I’m like ‘Lets make this happen.’”
“Personally, I’d like to have them both. A little Cory on my left and a little Mark on my right. I mean, no. I’ve gotta go for Rachel and Finn. I gotta say it. Yeah. Puck will always be there on the side, you know what I mean? Give him a little ring when I’m feeling down.”
“Rachel’s heart is definitely with Finn, that’s for sure.”
“I think people want to see Finn and Rachel. They kind of are that classic TV couple, like Ross and Rachel, if I may be so bold.”
“The second episode [Power of Madonna], I was like ‘Oh my god. Finn and Rachel are amazing!’ Remember? We were watching and we were like ‘Awwww. Finn and Rachel are so cute.’”
“Rachel will always love Finn”
“I’m really excited. I think it’s gonna be interesting to see what Rachel is like in a relationship as someone’s girlfriend.”
“[Finn and Rachel] have a very serious love right now, the two of them, so it…it goes there. I’m excited!”

Other Cast Members:
“Will and Emma belong together, as do Rachel and Finn.” - Chris
“I like Finn and Rachel. I’m a sucker." - Amber
"Finn's got a place in my heart" - Matthew on Team Finn vs. Team Jesse for Rachel's heart
"I'm always Team Finn" - Jessalyn on Team Finn vs. Team Jesse for Rachel's heart
“I’m Team Finn. I’m Team Finn.” - Jenna on Team Finn vs. Team Jesse for Rachel's heart
"I'm on Team Finn." - Amber on Team Finn vs. Team Jesse for Rachel's heart
“[Finn and Rachel] are kind of like the Fran and Mr. Sheffield of our show. You know it’s going to happen, you’re just waiting for it to happen.” - Chris
“I think Rachel’s heart belongs to Finn.”- Mark
“i Love finn and rachel!” - Jenna
“I have heard a lot of people want more Puck and Rachel, I don’t think it will happen. I would like to personally see more Rachel and Finn.” - Jenna
“Their love interest is hysterical. When you’re 16…they act so funny around each other, because he’s so tall and she’s so little and then they’re awkwardly like trying to date and figure it out. I think they’re funny.” - Heather

Brad Falchuk:
"The Finn-Rachel relationship is obviously a core of the show"
"They're always going to be watching each other from afar."
"No matter what's going on in their lives, they'll always have one eye on the other one."
"They both secretly, and not so secretly, sometimes love each other"
“I think we have to keep pushing that relationship and exploring it because they’re a great metaphor and also, these two actors are so good we can sort of have them do just about anything and they’re so endearing and fun to watch.”
“The Finn-Rachel relationship is always a core to the show. It’s the bridge of the two worlds, which was the popular jock boy with this unique glee girl. She represents glee and he represents the rest of the world.”
“That relationship is very core to the show and it will always be back and forth with them.”
“We always are going to explore [the Finn/Rachel] relationship in many different ways.”
“You know, I think it’s sometimes harder to be a couple than to want to be a couple. And so it’ll be a, you know, lets explore the adventure of these two people who are a little bit different and how much are they alike and they obviously love each other, but how much do two people who are sort of different and have really, really different interests, how do they make a relationship work. Rachel is awesome and high-maintenance and Finn is awesome and low-maintenance, so how do those two get together and make it work?”
“That relationship is so much pushing and pulling and pursuing and going after each other. And now they’re together. So this season, it’s delving into two worlds that are really trying to meld together, it’s the slusher (and the) slushee. What happens when those two, Romeo and Juliet, fall in love? And we’re also exploring the Rachel character who wants things so much. And what happens when the girl who wants things so much gets the things she wants? I think that’s going to be really hard for that kind of girl. So we’re excited to write for those two. And they will stay together. They will stay together.”

Ryan Murphy:
“I think there's three relationships that are the corner of the show. Finn and Rachel, of course. […]”
“Rachel and Finn, I will say -- what I love about them this season -- is they're united and every other scene they're telling each other how much they love each other and kissing inappropriately in the hall, so I think people will love that relationship. I like seeing Lea and Cory strong and the leaders of that group.”

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 10-18-2010 at 01:57 PM
Old 10-18-2010, 01:58 PM
Master Fan

OMG them quotes . I kinda love how everyone was Team Finn

Old 10-18-2010, 02:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love it too! wow this list is long!!! but that's a good thing! haha
Old 10-18-2010, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Leyla can you PM that and the rasons to me so I have a copy and not lose thisthread when I start coding the OP.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha of course!! do you want the reasons now or should I wait until we do 2x03 and 2x04 tonight?
Old 10-18-2010, 02:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love it too! wow this list is long!!! but that's a good thing! haha
Hahahah it is kinda long. But that's never a bad thing

Old 10-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
haha of course!! do you want the reasons now or should I wait until we do 2x03 and 2x04 tonight?
Give me the reasons now just in case
Old 10-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

haha it's not, it's a real good thing means the cast/crew loves our ship as much as we do

and ok Hannah, going to send that over now too
Old 10-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

love it when the cast/crew root for your ship!