Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2013, 01:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
I have not been watching the show since he died, but I heard he was only mentioned the two first episodes after his death and for two minutes. That is not being mentioned enough to me.

I was confused with the weird timeline. A Klaine friend of mine who do watch tells me Kurt was drunk and wound up tied and gagged to a bed. Pretty disturbing.

Anyhow the ratings were horrid again. 3.18 million and 1.1, a new low for a normal episode. Since 5 shows actually rose against the monster hot Sound of music, I don't think that is an excuse.

Read pretty bad critics of that episode too.
Do you want them to talk about him the entire episode? He doesnt need to be mentioned in every single episode. People do try to move on with their lives.

And yes Kurt was getting his freak on! Which I say GO KURT! If anyone needed it, he did.
Old 12-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

I only made it as far as the first musical number, but apparently it got better?
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

#TeamPerseus
Old 12-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

1. Kurt didn't cheat. This was supposed to be when they were broken up. If people who are saying he cheated were actually paying attention, they mentioned Kurt and Blaine being broken up.

2. Of course they won't mention Finn's death in this episode, considering in this time he was still alive. They have mentioned him a couple times. When Rachel didn't want to be in the band, and Kurt tells her it's what Finn would have wanted. Next Rachel saying she had a month of hell at her audition, and then at the end of the episode when they talk about Finn and how Kurt needed this after his death. So they have mentioned him, and I'm sure they'll mention him again.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 12-06-2013, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We should keep Bryce Johnson's abs on this show.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 12-07-2013, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

that's probably a good idea
Old 12-07-2013, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

I thought this was the best episode in weeks. Everyone was (surprisingly) likeable and the music was great. Both plots were oddball-sweet and everything was just GLEEful and the writing was funny.

I miss single Kurt. I miss him a lot. Blaine who?

This was Kitty's most likeable episode. You could tell she really wanted to play Mary from the start, and she did a great job. And I usually don't care for her.

You could tell Kurtcheltana were having a ball in the Chipmunks performance. Marley, Unique, and Tina make a great trio! Something to consider for Nationals?

Becky's a brat, but she still cracks me up. I thought Will dancing with Unique was sweet, but what was up with Marley doing a bit of Will flirtation in Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree? I caught that, Melissa! Blake, watch your girl.

I really hope 5.09 doesn't let me down after a cute episode. Til February!

icon
Old 12-07-2013, 02:26 PM
Ultimate Fan

This was a really funny, entertaining episode to cap off an embarrassingly awful first half of the season. Nice job Glee!

I enjoyed both Lima and NY, which is rare. Love Child was hilarious and everyone telling Blaine to shut up was brilliant. I could have done without the Becky stuff. I don't know if it's the bad acting from Jenna and Chord or if it's the fact that Sam and Tina have become largely uninteresting, but the Sam and Tina stuff was a drag.

NY was perfect. I loved Santana Claus and the scene with the kids I loved all the hand holding and couch cuddling from Pezberry Single Kurt was amazing as well. Detective Wilden can get it tbh
Old 12-07-2013, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, Sam-Tina got killed as a UC for me after this ep. They just don't mesh as scene partners. But it was nice to see them share a scene before Glee's over.

icon
Old 12-07-2013, 02:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Yeah, Sam-Tina got killed as a UC for me after this ep. They just don't mesh as scene partners. But it was nice to see them share a scene before Glee's over.
I mean, they really didn't have much to work with anyhow. The tree stuff was just boring as hell.

Individually, I haven't found too many characters that I thought Sam or Tina mesh well with. I enjoyed Artie and Tina scenes at one point. Tike too, I guess. And I enjoyed Sam and Mercedes. Other than that, I think Sam and Tina work best as part of a larger group.