Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Master Fan

I'm sure we'll get both back.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Loyal Fan

The popularity argument is dumb because every relationship in high school has popularity factored in in it, even just the slightest. The whole "looks don't matter" thing is a sham because in the first place, you get attracted to them because of how they look. What's more important is what comes AFTER. After they attract you with their looks, you get to know their personality and that's when you choose whether to stay or leave. But looks have to be acknowledged too. I think that's how it happened with Fabrevans. They were both attractive, popular, and they got drawn to that. But they stayed in the relationship for other things.

I'm even iffy on the Samcedes friendship cause that wasn't clearly shown either. She doubted him in Rumors, just like everyone else did, and they seemed to become friends only when Prom rolled around so IDK. I don't really feel that strongly about them though.

//Kitty
Old 12-02-2011, 05:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

The looks don't matter thing is completely untrue. You're attracted to somebody by the way they look first, then once you start to get to know them it turns into something else, but until then it always starts off the same. So maybe fabrevans were first brought together because they found each other attractive, but that's where it ended. They got to know each other and they became somethine else entirely.

I loved Samcedes scenes during the prom because he did make her feel beautiful and important, but I can't get into the whole "they're in a relationship" thing. There's not enough concrete material to make them more then that.

Quinn is the one person who has stood by Sam's side through everything and she never judged him or thought badly about him once.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Exactly. Rumors is what really set it in stone for me. Quinn being there for him. Sam calling her "my girl" still. That all showed that there was something really deep that went on between them, for feelings to have lasted enough even after a bad break-up. Not to mention the happiness they exhibited when together.

Well, true. For me, Prom showed the possibility of a good friendship. But yeah, other than that, there's really nothing but speculation.

They've both stood by each other through trying times. And that's why I believe in their relationship. The entire time Fabrevans was together, Sam was aware of Quinn's issues. From the first date ("I think you're really brave to have come back like you have. I don't judge you or anything.") to the near end of their relationship ("Everyone thinks I'm stupid. But I'm not. At least not about you....etc etc."), he knew and he understood but at the same time, stood up to her. Quinn, on the other hand, risked her relationship with QB Finn just to help him.

How can there not be love there?

//Kitty
Old 12-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

The my girl line sold if for me. He still was completely in love with her then. That deep connection was still there between them, and I still think it will be whether they're together or not. That kind of connection doesn't just disappear over night.

He was completely aware of her issues from the get go and in my opinion, I think he helped her through her issues the most. She was the healthiest emotionally with Sam over any other guy.

Good night girls.
Old 12-02-2011, 05:55 PM
Master Fan

You have to go Kim?
Old 12-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Truly. He was good for her. No other way to put it. And she may have made her mistakes but in the end, she stood up for/with him when no one else (except Kurt) would.

Night Kim!

//Kitty
Old 12-02-2011, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

Are you going to get to watch glee relatively soon after Tuesday Kitty?
Old 12-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Loyal Fan

3x08, you mean? Yeah, I prolly can. Why, what's up?

//Kitty
Old 12-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Night Kim

I really thought after Rumours they were going to get together again, with how Sam trusted Quinn so much and how he still saw her as his girl. And Quinn still going to see Sam even though rumours were spreading around and it was causing problems in her relationship with Finn, she still stuck by him. To me that proves they still loved each other on some level.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

Oh Rhona just wanted me to PM her the details so I thought I'd hit you up too if need be.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:28 PM
Loyal Fan

And I still do believe they were working towards that. Supposedly. I mean, if, for example, it was Samcedes that was really in the plans or let's say if they wanted Samtana to happen, they could have replaced Quinn's part in the plot with Mercedes or Santana or whatever. But they chose Quinn. There had to have been a reason for that.

Oh well I can always just dload it Katie, so it's fine.

//Kitty
Old 12-02-2011, 06:35 PM
Extreme Fan

I know, it would have been so easy for them to replace Quinn with another girl and give him another love interest (although if they had tried it with Santana I would've sworn a vendetta against them).

I should be able to watch it the weekend after or on one of the days I don't have exams the week after, I just need to know there's hope for our ship to keep me tided over.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Loyal Fan

I will keep believing. And stay in our bubble. And I will not touch that leaked Samcedes video from 3x07. I will keep believing in our ship.

//Kitty
Old 12-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Extreme Fan

I saw it, it's somewhat good for us but then it's kind of bad. I have... mixed feelings on it.