Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-16-2010, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah. I hope the one benefit of that Finn/Santana union is Santana fixing Finn's problem... though.. I think I'll like it better if it was Rachel who did XD... they'll both go about it in an extremely dorky manner.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:01 PM
Obsessed Fan

If Finn and Rachel were each others' first, it would have been sooooo awkward. They just would not know what to do

Question... If Rachel loses her virginity on the show, would you want it to be by Finn, or someone else?

Have a good day at work, Stefani!
Old 07-16-2010, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

To Finn for me obviously... but that's mostly cause I don't really have a lot of UC ships that I love as much as FR for Rachel (unlike Finn).
Old 07-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't know, some people seem to think it only would be fair for Rachel to not lose her virginity to Finn because he lost it to someone who was not Rachel. Or rather, Santana who was not nice to Rachel. But I never have seen as Santana being the biggest meanie to Rachel, there are other characters who have been worse wit the way they treated her.

It does not really matter to me who Rachel would lose it too.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:21 PM
Addicted Fan

At school right now, but class hasn't started yet.

I saw the survivor and I can't vote for #10. I just won't do it! I love that moment! So I'll go with #37 just because I wish Finn had a more personal reaction than that.

And of course I wanna see Rachel's first time with Finn! I can't IMAGINE it with anyone else! He's the person she's been waiting for, so I don't see why it wouldn't be with him.
Icon | Jen
Old 07-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you guys see the Glee book descriptions? We can talk about them here right!? omg, it's so awesome for FR + PQ! I'm definitely getting them.

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 07-16-2010 at 02:33 PM Reason: dp.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I don't know, some people seem to think it only would be fair for Rachel to not lose her virginity to Finn because he lost it to someone who was not Rachel.
Well, from a fan's POV, it makes sense, but from Rachel's pov it won't make as much sense? I don't know. It's like, if you find out your boyfriend lost his virginity to someone else before you did, do you go ahead and sleep with someone else? I think she should lose her virginity to someone because she's ready, and if it's Finn, then great, but not choose someone because it's not fair her BF lost it to another girl before they were even dating.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Addicted Fan

Exactly, Hannah! PLUS she wanted to wait for him even when she thought he had got Quinn pregnant. It's the one of the reasons she didn't give it to Puck ("I can't give myself to someone who isn't F...") I don't see why this would be any different (except of course with the fact that he lied to her about it, but so did she.)
Icon | Jen
Old 07-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
Well, from a fan's POV, it makes sense, but from Rachel's pov it won't make as much sense? I don't know. It's like, if you find out your boyfriend lost his virginity to someone else before you did, do you go ahead and sleep with someone else? I think she should lose her virginity to someone because she's ready, and if it's Finn, then great, but not choose someone because it's not fair her BF lost it to another girl before they were even dating.
thanks for fixing my post, and I agree with everything you said here!

I don't think it matters much, honestly I'm kinda even glad Finn lost his virginity to Santana cuz it didn't mean anything, so as a guy I'm glad he got to see sex isn't all that if it isn't with the right person. It makes his reaction to him and Rachel's first time even more epic cuz he's going to be like "WOW" not "wow I just had sex" but "wow this was so different with her" and enjoy it 100x more.

and Rachel would have to find a virgin if it isn't fair, and I think that's hard to find. Neither Jesse nor Puck are virgins either so they can't really use that as an argument.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah, from Rachel's POV (or Finn's), it would be silly to not want to lose your virginity to your BF because he already lost it to someone else. Really, this happens all the time, it rarely happens that two actual virgins lose it to each other.
Old 07-16-2010, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If they want to go through that "because Finn slept with someone argument", the only person Rachel can sleep are virgins.

Anyway. It's nice to see that Finn realizes his mistake.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Escape (View Post)
You guyssss! It has been a long time since Glee actually got me excited over something! Well, I like the spoilers I have been reading, and I hope they stick to them . Some fans do know how to ruin it though with their behaviour -_- Bleh.
I agree with this

Yay to hopefully getting new FR / LC pics from the shoot

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 07-16-2010, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Molly: Me, too. Though I still also want to see the old prom pics
We're never gonna get to see that shoot, are we?

Old 07-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
We're never gonna get to see that shoot, are we?
How depressing. I love prom-themed pics I hope they release it for Comic Con.
Old 07-16-2010, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
How depressing. I love prom-themed pics I hope they release it for Comic Con.
I wanna see them all dressed up and pretty.