Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Extreme Fan

It's all a big messy mess. I swear, there was no drama like this when I was in high school.

BTW- Did anyone else bawl at "Imagine"?
Old 11-25-2009, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
This show really makes it hard to root for somebody
It really is
All of the characters are all over the place.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee (View Post)
But, this is the thing that bothers me, he's been telling Quinn since he found out that she was pregnant that he wants to be there, that he wants to be a "family", that he wants to be with her, but now all of a sudden that comes with the condition that he has to get laid in order to be a "family"? I'm sorry but that's ridiculous, if he hadn't been trying to prove himself to her than I would say, that's just Puck, but he's been trying to show that he can be good for her.

And also he KNEW what he was doing was wrong, because he lied to her and said that it was texting Mike not Santana. That just proved to me that Puck knew what he was doing was wrong and did it anyway, and tried to cover it with the all so amazing statement of "I'm a guy"
Well I can say this I eat lunch with about 5, 50 something year old women who are married. And we had a discussion about men's idea of marriage. And I quote them when I say this "They think marriage is about getting laid every night, and don't realize it's about so much more."

So just sayin.

Again I think Puck was saying what he thought he should say, when really not meaning it. I mean to sext during a semi-quasi date with your ex. Def not a boy who's serious.
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica1984 (View Post)
It's all a big messy mess. I swear, there was no drama like this when I was in high school.

Oh completely. When I listen to the song, I thought it was beautiful, but on screen it became so much more. AMAZING.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CappieTauLove (View Post)
artie's the only one who hasn't lied to anyone... because artie is THE TRUTH!

ps isabella36... arthur pendragon ftfw.
Artie is so sweet. Really hope he's lot hiding some secret. Because seriously with this show you never know.

Arthur RULES. He gives me naughty thoughts.

icon: amaranthine3
Old 11-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

In Puck's defense, Santana is like drop dead gorgeous. I love that he was talking to a random girl the next day though. He is such a guy.

The important thing is that he loves his baby.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Old 11-25-2009, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think its obvious that puck likes quinn. lmao. to say he doesnt is ridiculous. he told mercedes "he gets the girl"... so obviously that means he likes her.

i think puck is just so upset because quinn doesnt want him. at least, thats what he thinks. he thinks she chose finn. and so hes telling himself hes a bad guy and he doesnt deserve her and hes a "teenage boy" that cant be tied down. because that way, if he convinces himself of this, then THAT will be the reason why him and quinn arent together. Not because she doesnt want to be with him, which is his actual fear.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:57 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by martha(brucas&jeyton) (View Post)
It really is
All of the characters are all over the place.
They're all a bunch of ****s. Everybody seems to have to hots for everybody else.

I'm with jessica1984, I don't remember being this much drama when I was in HS.

Old 11-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by isabella36 (View Post)
Artie is so sweet. Really hope he's lot hiding some secret. Because seriously with this show you never know.

Arthur RULES. He gives me naughty thoughts.
i doubt artie would be harboring the secrets. i think a lot of that stems from being the the wheelchair and being so obviously different from everyone around him. he's upfront about everything, because he has nothing to hide. he accepts things as they come because he's faced so much worse in his life. artie's definitely the breath of fresh air in all the dusty lies. (yes, i've got MAD artie love!)

and arthur can make anyone have naughty thoughts!
Old 11-25-2009, 09:02 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CappieTauLove (View Post)
i doubt artie would be harboring the secrets. i think a lot of that stems from being the the wheelchair and being so obviously different from everyone around him. he's upfront about everything, because he has nothing to hide. he accepts things as they come because he's faced so much worse in his life. artie's definitely the breath of fresh air in all the dusty lies. (yes, i've got MAD artie love!)

and arthur can make anyone have naughty thoughts!
I agree. I felt so bad for him when Tina told him her secret.
And proud too because he just shines like a bright star. Everybody should follow his example. I'm really getting tired of these lies.

LOVE the Artie love! I love it when a character can make someone this happy.

yes he can. very naughty.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I did!
It was great
Old 11-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What I find REALLY funny is that if someone uses the excuse Quinn is just a teenage girl, some people laugh it off and say that's not an excuse, but Puck's a total douche bag and it's because "he's a 16-year-old guy"

That's a complete double standard in my opinion.

Quote:
"They think marriage is about getting laid every night, and don't realize it's about so much more."
Wow really? Then I'm definitely never getting married, but even if he DID think that, he shouldn't have been telling Quinn he wanted to be with her. He should've let her be, and he could've sexted whoever he wanted, without any interference from anyone else.
nadia/100k at Dianna|
Old 11-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Ali
Master Fan

Quote:
But, this is the thing that bothers me, he's been telling Quinn since he found out that she was pregnant that he wants to be there, that he wants to be a "family", that he wants to be with her, but now all of a sudden that comes with the condition that he has to get laid in order to be a "family"? I'm sorry but that's ridiculous, if he hadn't been trying to prove himself to her than I would say, that's just Puck, but he's been trying to show that he can be good for her.

And also he KNEW what he was doing was wrong, because he lied to her and said that it was texting Mike not Santana. That just proved to me that Puck knew what he was doing was wrong and did it anyway, and tried to cover it with the all so amazing statement of "I'm a guy"
ITA. It'd be a different story if Puck was a total jerk for the last 10 eps but we've seen that he's not. So this is kind of out of character for him. It didn't seem like he was getting back at her, he was just being inconsiderate. Which is weird because, like you said, all he's been doing lately is trying to be a "family" with Quinn. It doesn't make much sense.
Dawson's Creek board!
Old 11-25-2009, 09:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

true.

that + everyone saying "how can people ship PQ anymore?" LMAO.

You think Puck wont act like this with Rachel or any other girl? okay.

Old 11-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Bee (View Post)
What I find REALLY funny is that if someone uses the excuse Quinn is just a teenage girl, some people laugh it off and say that's not an excuse, but Puck's a total douche bag and it's because "he's a 16-year-old guy"

That's a complete double standard in my opinion.

Wow really? Then I'm definitely never getting married, but even if he DID think that, he shouldn't have been telling Quinn he wanted to be with her. He should've let her be, and he could've sexted whoever he wanted, without any interference from anyone else.
Can I marry this post?