Wemma angst fanfic

Title: Weep No More, My Emma

Category: Glee
Character(s): Will S. & Emma P.

Words: 4,364
Genre(s): Angst/Hurt/Comfort
Rating: Rated: M
Summary: WEMMA ANGST. A one shot from the Glee episode 'Asian F'. Will
consoles a shattered Emma after dinner with her parents.

URL: Weep No More, My Emma, a glee fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Please have a read - don't forget to review!!
Old 11-30-2011, 01:29 PM
New Fan

Lost Without You

Summary: Emma is finally back in the arms of her one true love, Will
Schuester. As they travel through the remainder of the school year, a trip to
Nationals and a summer away, will their love be strong enough for the
obstacles ahead? Sequel to Hard Habit To Break.

I've just published Chapter 4, enjoy!
Old 03-04-2012, 09:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Just popping in to tell everyone who might (or might not ) care that my glee story, It All Started With Glee Club has been finished at long last, so no impatient waiting for those willing to give a Puckleberry a shot;D

Also, I think it's gotten a wee bit quiet here lately, so I hope someone will come forth with new recs
Have a great day all.
Ichabod♥Abby Zoe♥Wade! Sookie♥Eric! Sherlock♥Molly! Puck♥Rachel Logan♥Veronica Michael♥Maria Max♥Liz Brian♥Justin Alex♥Isabel Michael♥Nikita Luke♥Lorelai Doyle♥Cordy Angel♥Buffy Booth♥Brennan Dexter♥Rita Klaus♥Caroline! Alpha♥Echo Sheldon♥Penny Mark♥Lexie Oz♥Willow Zoë♥Wash! Lucifer♥Chloe! Miranda♥Gary Stiles♥Derek Stiles♥Lydia Robyn♥Barney Nick♥Jess! CeCe♥Schmidt Oliver♥Felicity Clay♥Elena!
Old 03-10-2012, 08:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

I would recommend fanfiction but it's all Klaine or Blangst so I'll spare you people.
Old 03-10-2012, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by like a skyscraper (View Post)
I would recommend fanfiction but it's all Klaine or Blangst so I'll spare you people.
No, give me, give me!!!
Old 03-10-2012, 09:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Alrighty.

Little Numbers
AU: Blaine sends a text message to a wrong number by accident. Things progress from there.

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Kurt Hummel is a world famous model sick with the shallow ways in which our society judges by appearances. Desperate to find someone who likes him for him and not his looks he seeks refuge in the arms of the one man who can see him for who he truly is. AU

There's All Kinds of Courage
Attacked and left in an alley Kurt and Blaine are going to take a while to get over this, especially when one of them isn't used to accepting help. Even though he's really going to need it this time. WARNING : DARK THEMES

Go Your Own Way
Kurt Hummel just wants to get through his Junior Year at McKinley in one piece. But when the new guy from Dalton Academy Reform School for Boys takes an alarming interest in him, he's certain he's going to be in for a wild ride. Badboy!Blaine, Klaine, AU

Keeping Courageous & Carrying On
Blaine's father is abusive but he refuses to be brought down by it all. He knows that one day he's going to make something of his life. He can cope as long as he believes in himself. Angst. Blaine centric. Warnings: Abuse, Violence, Alcoholism, PTSD.

Slushied
What happened after Blaine got slushied? - During 'Michael'
Old 03-10-2012, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Alrighty.

Little Numbers
AU: Blaine sends a text message to a wrong number by accident. Things progress from there.

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Kurt Hummel is a world famous model sick with the shallow ways in which our society judges by appearances. Desperate to find someone who likes him for him and not his looks he seeks refuge in the arms of the one man who can see him for who he truly is. AU

There's All Kinds of Courage
Attacked and left in an alley Kurt and Blaine are going to take a while to get over this, especially when one of them isn't used to accepting help. Even though he's really going to need it this time. WARNING : DARK THEMES

Go Your Own Way
Kurt Hummel just wants to get through his Junior Year at McKinley in one piece. But when the new guy from Dalton Academy Reform School for Boys takes an alarming interest in him, he's certain he's going to be in for a wild ride. Badboy!Blaine, Klaine, AU

Keeping Courageous & Carrying On
Blaine's father is abusive but he refuses to be brought down by it all. He knows that one day he's going to make something of his life. He can cope as long as he believes in himself. Angst. Blaine centric. Warnings: Abuse, Violence, Alcoholism, PTSD.

Slushied
What happened after Blaine got slushied? - During 'Michael'
I've read some and I'll read the others
Old 03-10-2012, 09:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

Awesome, have fun

And i'm going to start saving the ones i've read and loved, so i can post em here;
Old 03-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Awesome, have fun

And i'm going to start saving the ones i've read and loved, so i can post em here;
Great idea
Old 03-11-2012, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

thanks for all the recommendations!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:42 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

It's Not Just Me
Kurt is 21, has a dead end job in a diner in Lima, and a four year old at home. What happens when Blaine comes in the picture?

it's just adorable.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Moderator of ...
Graphics Team

0s and 1s
Set in an AU where Kurt never went to spy on the warblers and instead made a new friend online. Virtual!Klaine.

It's really sweet to see their friendship develop and even flirting.

Btw, I think it's pretty clear that I only rec Klaine fanfiction.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Kurt is 21, has a dead end job in a diner in Lima, and a four year old at home. What happens when Blaine comes in the picture?
a four year old! awww omg
Old 03-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
THANK YOU!

I totally respect people's shippings and love for their pairings and all, but I honestly think the Kurt (and Blaine) thing is starting to get a little overboard these days.

But still, since I've barely read any of the (numerous) recced fics where Kurt and/or Blaine are the main characters or couple I can't really say if any of them are as good as they're being portrayed as.

Anyway, sorry for that, but I've just spent way too much time trying to hunt down fics and well...85 percent was Kurt and/or Blaine related, so I'm a little sick of them personally hehe
Ichabod♥Abby Zoe♥Wade! Sookie♥Eric! Sherlock♥Molly! Puck♥Rachel Logan♥Veronica Michael♥Maria Max♥Liz Brian♥Justin Alex♥Isabel Michael♥Nikita Luke♥Lorelai Doyle♥Cordy Angel♥Buffy Booth♥Brennan Dexter♥Rita Klaus♥Caroline! Alpha♥Echo Sheldon♥Penny Mark♥Lexie Oz♥Willow Zoë♥Wash! Lucifer♥Chloe! Miranda♥Gary Stiles♥Derek Stiles♥Lydia Robyn♥Barney Nick♥Jess! CeCe♥Schmidt Oliver♥Felicity Clay♥Elena!
Old 03-22-2012, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If you are not reading Everyday, you are missing out on a great fic.

It's a WIP but there's only one chapter left, obviously Klaine:

Adult Content Notice