Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

your big typing makes my regular one seem so small, it's tricking my eyes.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by in a daydream (View Post)
Leyla help me
it's gonna take hours and you have a party to attend right?
Old 05-19-2012, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Cory and Lea went to Vancouver and skipped Oscar weekend including the Elton John after party that both of them always go to . they went to see Cory's family BYEEEEEE OMFG

and this really REALLLYYY all started with Golden globes pics, that's when our riots started. then Jared (one of Cory's bandmates) tweeted Lea about getting herself into an ultimate top shef cookoff.. meaning she was hanging with them. (that was like the biggest riot we had. see it here )

then we got reports about them out to eat on Valentines day and that's just too hard for me to explain so i'll let someone normal do it

and then they went to Cabo and we got candids of them there.. did you see them
Old 05-19-2012, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

This is a post from their interaction November till the Valentines Day article

Quote:
- Cory and Lea were both seen in a Burger Joint after work with Harry and Chord. Eyewitnesses said that they looked almost couple-y and Lea leant her head on Cory’s shoulder at one point. This was around October, so we believe that this could have maybe been the start of things heating up between them.

- Back in early November, Lea tweeted that the Glee guys, one of them being Cory, were teasing her over her driving, and that she had let Cory drive her car for her.

- The Christmas picture that Kevin tweeted and they were snuggling together in the background. The picture was taken down shortly afterward, meaning that there must be a reason behind why it was deleted from the original source.

- The behind the scenes video of the cast filming ‘Do They Know Its Christmas Time’ where one of the crew shouts ‘Lets get some hugs!’ meaning, hugging the little kids who were filming with them. There is footage of Cory with his arms around Lea’s waist, and hugging her tightly and affectionately after the crew member had asked them for hugs. LOL. Cory totally ignores the kids.

- The NYC trip. Lea, Cory, Jane, Matt and Chris were filming ‘Inside The Actor’s Studio’ with Ryan, and were flown out a day after Glee wrapped for their Christmas break. Lea and Cory were seen walking around NYC together late at night, arm in arm and looking couple-y. They were also seen going into a hotel together… Cory’s hotel. Lea is from NYC and owns a property there. Hence why we questioned why she was going in there if she wasn’t staying there. She was with Cory. They were seen the next morning walking round NYC again and eating lunch together.

- Also, Lea and Cory had been completely idle on Twitter. Not a tweet from either of them from the period of time between which they filmed the show, and when Cory left NYC. Lea tweets literally every single time she is hanging out with one of her cast mates. She did not do this with Cory, hinting that she was trying to stay on the down low. The next day, Cory tweeted that he loved NYC and didn’t want to leave. Shortly after, he tweeted a picture of a New York City skyline with the sun about to set.
The day after Cory tweeted this pic, Lea tweeted a picture of the same skyline, but with the sun setting a little more. This made us assume that they were together when these pictures were taken.

- After NYC, Cory was sent to Australia by Fox to promote Glee. He was asked a number of questions about Lea, and did not deny any of the rumours of him and Lea. He said some really lovely, sweet things about Lea though.

- When Glee started shooting again in the first few days of January 2012, Lea and Cory were shooting ‘I Just Can’t Stop Loving You’ for ‘Michael’. Cory retweeted Lea after she said that she was filming a duet with Cory and that he was killing it. Cory responded by saying that he got emotional about it.

- When Lea was filming ‘Without You’, Cory tweeted that he was getting ‘misty’. Also, the kiss that they shot straight after Rachel sings the song to Finn, is actually a tongue kiss. We haven’t seen this at all from Finchel before, or any other Glee club character.

- In January, it was announced that Lea, Cory and Chris were confirmed to be coming back for Season 4. Lea said a lot of things about Cory that night, one of the most memorable being: “We’re a two for one deal, Cory and I” and “As long as I get to do scenes with Cory, i’m happy!”

- Cory attended the 2012 People’s Choice Awards and was backstage when Lea was being awarded her award. He twitpic-ed a picture of her on a monitor of her acceptance speech, from backstage. They were pictured together a lot that night, and Cory looked so proud of her.

- A few days after the PCA’s, Cory and Lea both attended the Golden Globes along with their other cast mates. Cory and Lea were reportedly ‘inseparable’ that night and made the rounds at the event, together. They were also pictured together, and appeared to be very affectionate while being photographed. The pictures are a lot more touchy-feely, than what we usually get.

(they sat with each other the whole night - even after they moved around - first they sat behind Steve Buscemi then moved around together (according to People and pictures) sat behind Sofia Vergara with other people at their table)

- A picture of Lea and Cory behind the scenes of ‘Michael’ came out, that included Cory with his arms around Lea.

- At the Screen Actor’s Guild Awards, Lea brought her bestie Jonathon Groff as her date and tweeted a picture of her with him, adding that she was sat next to him and Kevin McHale. As we were watching the show, the camera panned to Lea and Jonathon, and it just so happens that it was Cory that was sat on her other side… not Kevin.

- Lea also tweeted a picture of her and Chris Colfer while filming Regionals and said that she was sitting next to him. Cory tweeted a picture of him and Lea sat next to eachother. It is true that Lea WAS sat next to Chris AND Cory, but Lea didn’t mention Cory’s name in her tweet.

- Lea has been tweeting close friends of Cory’s, including Cory’s band’s manager. It looks like Lea has met his friends quite a few times, from reading the tweets.
Cory threw a house party a couple of weeks ago. We all assumed that Lea was not in attendance, as she had been tweeting all day that her mum and dad were in LA visiting her from NYC. The day after the party, a girl who had been at Cory’s party tweeted Lea saying how lovely it had been to have met her the night before. Meaning that Lea WAS at the party, and not hanging out with her mum and dad. The tweet also insinuated the fact that Lea could have possibly been drinking.

- Eyewitnesses spotted Lea and Cory on a date on Valentine’s day at around 10pm showing a lot of PDA. I’m sure you all know this, but i’ma tell you anyway: Cory apparently fed her spaghetti, held her hands, had a hand on her leg and had his arm around her at one point. She was apparently extremely happy, laughing and giggling and flirting with him. The person who tweeted that they had seen Cory and Lea out together is NOT a Glee fan, let alone a Monchele fan. For this reason, we have every right to think that this is legitimate.

- A close friend of Lea’s opened up to the press about their relationship, saying that they are very happy together, and Lea is head over heels for Cory, and totally comfortable with him. Whether this is reliable, we do not know. But since the VDAY date source is completely reliable, we’re going to accept that the date really did happen.

- They were spotted 3 days later on another date at a restaurant in LA.

Last edited by ღfaithfully; 05-19-2012 at 03:59 PM
Old 05-19-2012, 03:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OH JESUS LEYLA YOU ARE A HERO
Old 05-19-2012, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
then we got reports about them out to eat on Valentines day and that's just too hard for me to explain so i'll let someone normal do it
You're like me talking about Darren That's insane.

And yes, I saw those.

eta : oh wow okay *starts reading*
Old 05-19-2012, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

omg i just re-read all of that and i forgot that Lea got drunk at cory's house party
Old 05-19-2012, 03:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

FEELINGS

Thanks Leyla now i'm nearly crying because i love them so much
Old 05-19-2012, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Also, the kiss that they shot straight after Rachel sings the song to Finn, is actually a tongue kiss. We haven’t seen this at all from Finchel before, or any other Glee club character.
Not true, but i'll let it slide.

Omg. Wow. So basically they're perfection.
Old 05-19-2012, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

That is a epic post! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-14,NJH D-114 OSW D-140, J-Hope D-141, Jinyoung-D-162 JK-D-379

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-350
Old 05-19-2012, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
AMEN
Old 05-19-2012, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS I HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF EVERY FREAKING DAY THAT THEY ARE REAL AND THEY ARE ACTUALLY DATING

IN FACT.

DAILY REMINDER THAT MONCHELE IS REAL BYEEEafjsdfj28wefnj:Bawl: dfd
Old 05-19-2012, 03:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 05-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this conversation hit me right in the feeelz.

Old 05-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

this conversation hit me right in the feeelz.