Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

this is our 10th thread in two days! We're awesome!

I woke up at 8 this morning so I'm dying too I wanted to do a Cory spam. I'll spam the hell out of it tomorrow! No more attempting at gif making tomorrow. Just going to spam Cory and Glee

I'll talk to you all tomorrow! Love you bbs! Great night yet again!
Old 11-10-2011, 01:11 AM
Supreme Fan

bri that post

love you allllll I'm off to sleep night
Old 11-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everyone has left me. I guess that's a sign I should go to sleep. Night. I leave you with this again...

Old 11-10-2011, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brianna<3 (View Post)
I understand that not everyone likes Finchel, but to say all the stuff people are saying or what they've said in the past about Rachel shows that they're not real Rachel fans. Do you not want her to be happy and in love? Do you not want her to have everything? She loves Finn. She always has. And he really loves her. If I weren't a Finchel fan - say I liked Puckleberry - after everything, it would be hard for me to still deny that Rachel and Finn are soulmates. Everything they've said about each other and done for each other proves that. The fact that they've been through everything they've been through and still look at each other like they hung the moon proves that. And hell, Puck is like, their biggest fan these days.

The biggest problem in the fandom when it comes to Rachel ships is the large amount of double standards. People tend to nit pick and want to crucify Finn for something that they would love Puck or Jesse for. They forgive Puck and Jesse for things, but hate Finn for even the smallest of things. The worst is when they say that they hate Finchel because Finn holds her back. They're together now, and she applied to a musical college in NY and was just the star of WSS. She has always had her eyes on her future and that has never, ever changed. She's always pictured her life in NY, whether it be with Finn or not. So how does he hold her back exactly? He's always been the one who has said he's not good enough, and I think that's why he stayed with Quinn and pushed Rachel away in season 2. He knows she meant for more than Lima.

The best is when people say Finn holds her back and she should be with Puck...the guy who will probably clean pools for the rest of his life and has a baby. You think Puck would go live in NY and fully support Rachel's dream? Finn has always supported her. Always. Even after she broke his heart - "You're a real star, and you need to shine. Just because I can't be with you doesn't mean I don't believe in you." Puck has told her she sucks more than once. And then look at Jesse. The dude failed out of college for being dumb. And he chose a national championship over Rachel...a 4th national championship. Finn gave up their 1st opportunity to win nationals just to kiss her one more time.

The worst is when people say they ship Rachel/Broadway and she should be alone to focus on her career. That is the biggest sack of crap. What will Rachel's success mean or really be worth if she has no support system - nobody to share it with? I'm borrowing a quote from Marilyn Monroe: "A career is a wonderful thing, but you can't curl up with it on a cold night." ...or some **** like that. I'm too lazy to Google it. We saw Finn in the audience watching her, so proud and moved by her - her voice and her performance and her. He would be in the front row in NY to watch her every night. WITH flowers. He just found out his own dreams were crushed, but he still went to see her perform WSS. He went to support her dream.

If you think she should be alone, to me, you don't care about Rachel. If you don't want her to have love in her life - to have a family and a happy, loving relationship - even if you don't want it to be with Finn. I just wish people would understand that Finchel aren't going anywhere. They've fought it for a long time - years, even - and Finchel just showed last night how much they believe in each other and support each other and they made sweet, beautiful love together. And Finn would be the one she could curl up with, by the fire, on cold nights after they come home and eat dinner like they did in 3x05 and put the kids to sleep and continue loving each other.

End rant.
Brb marrying this post
Old 11-10-2011, 01:23 AM
Master Fan

Omg you guys are moving fast Love the title and how much LC ship Finchel, bless them
StefanღElena | SnowღCharming | ElevenღAmy | WadeღZoe | DanღSerena |FinnღRachel
| tumblr
Old 11-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

OMG that shot of them lying down kills me everytime!!!!

Love the title by the way! Ohhhh Lea!!!!!

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess
Old 11-10-2011, 02:54 AM
Elite Fan

tftnt
Old 11-10-2011, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

A little gifset: Don’t you wanna experience everything?
Old 11-10-2011, 03:56 AM
Elite Fan

Old 11-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

This title!!!! She worships Finchel. I love it.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Passionate Fan

Heyyyyy! Goodmorning!
Old 11-10-2011, 08:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

morning. this title is amazing.

mte, that entire post bri.
↳Adie | Tumblr | icon
Old 11-10-2011, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finchel worship, I think we all worship Finchel but Lea and Cory are thee Finchel shippers we are just along for the ride.

Love the title, tftnt!
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 11-10-2011, 09:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

look at all this pretty!

OMG BRi. I'm marrying you
Old 11-10-2011, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Look it's the hallway scene!