Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-20-2011, 07:29 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia83 (View Post)
Hell we survived last year first half of the season, I'm pretty sure we can do it again and hope for some scenes in the other half.
true

we'll always have our fireworks
Icon Credit: Cynthia
Old 09-20-2011, 07:34 PM
Passionate Fan

I agree, no other couple has had Fireworks!!!
There definitely wasn't enough Quinn in this episode; but I was grateful that there wasn't actually ton of Finchel. I'm definitely going to Keep Holding On, Fuinn will always be my OTP!!!

Icon by cynthia
This is where I belong...with you. ~Quinn to Finn
[ Quinn, I still love you. ~Finn to Quinn
Old 09-20-2011, 08:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Old 09-20-2011, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
And the episode on the whole totally sucked. And imo it should have been Finn not Rachel trying to get Quinn to join back.
rachel needs to look up the definition of friends, because she and quinn never quite fit the bill.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:09 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheldax46 (View Post)
rachel needs to look up the definition of friends, because she and quinn never quite fit the bill.
Thank you!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

the annoying thing about these scenes of rachel reaching out to her is that it just reinforces fandom's view that rachel is the "good one" and quinn is the one keeping them from being real friends. ignoring the fact that the rest of the time rachel was trying to steal quinn's boyfriend, and she actually was in the wrong there.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
the annoying thing about these scenes of rachel reaching out to her is that it just reinforces fandom's view that rachel is the "good one" and quinn is the one keeping them from being real friends. ignoring the fact that the rest of the time rachel was trying to steal quinn's boyfriend, and she actually was in the wrong there.
This fandom is hypocrite, it's always been this way and it's never gonna change.
People ignore what Rachel does to Quinn, trying to steal her boyfriend numerous times is one of them, because she's the main character so it gives her every right.
Poor Rachel, she doesn't have Finn, it's because of Quinn, never mind the fact that she cheated willingly on him wth Puck and that Finn did everything he could to have Quinn back. It's Quinn's fault.

If Quinn tries to defend herself, like in Original Song, she's a bitch. How dare she try to tell Rachel to back off Finn? It's logic.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthia83 (View Post)
never mind the fact that she cheated willingly on him wth Puck and that Finn did everything he could to have Quinn back. It's Quinn's fault.
remember all the bitching about fq pda in s2? as if even though finn chose to get back with quinn, being his girlfriend was all her evil doing and should never touch him when they're dating.

Old 09-20-2011, 09:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
remember all the bitching about fq pda in s2? as if even though finn chose to get back with quinn, being his girlfriend was all her evil doing and should never touch him when they're dating.
Oh yeah. But now that FR are going to do the same kind of pda, everything is going to be amazing and normal. Because yeah Quinn was so clingly you know, always touching him and taking his hands, but Rachel is not, so not.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Because yeah Quinn was so clingly you know, always touching him and taking his hands,
oh, so clingy, he was clearly oh so bothered with her hanging all over him.

Old 09-20-2011, 10:01 PM
Addicted Fan

It's the horrible truth for the horrible couple that is Fuinn.

manips make the world go round.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

I agree with everything being said in the above posts. Truth!
As for the epi, disappointed to see no Finn reaction. Oh well, on to the next one.

Haha love the manip gifs
Old 09-20-2011, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I know right?! I don't get it either!

Aww, that manip? That's so adorable!

You know last year, Finn was the ONE who asked Quinn to come back to glee club right? I don't get it. I don't get why this time, it had to be Rachel because yeah, they were never friends, lmao. Well last year, things were kinda bad between them so...

I am so sorry that you guys don't get his reaction to her? I mean they were once close, you know, so that would make sense if he reacted to her change but whatever. I hate this show acts like they don't even acknowledge each other existence, urgggggggggggh.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever yours (View Post)
You know last year, Finn was the ONE who asked Quinn to come back to glee club right? I don't get it. I don't get why this time, it had to be Rachel because yeah, they were never friends, lmao. Well last year, things were kinda bad between them so...
because it's another way to highlight what a great person rachel is, who only wants to help glee club and be friends. and finn doesn't friends when he's with rachel, you know that.

Old 09-20-2011, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
because it's another way to highlight what a great person rachel is, who only wants to help glee club and be friends. and finn doesn't friends when he's with rachel, you know that.
Right, I know right?! I am so glad that you guys get me in this thread, I feel so left out in other thread because I am trying to make point because I am Finn stan and I hate seeing this episode like this to him.

THAT'S MY POINT. Finn was one who asked Quinn to join the club, NOT Rachel. But like you said, Rachel is so awesome that she has to do EVERYTHING for her right? Because she's so perfect! And Finn acts like her "boyfriend" which is just...urgh, doesn't sit well with me. And I can't believe that I said that considering that I ship them but this episode didn't help it at all.

And I have to lol so hard that Finn doesn't have friends in this episode because Rachel has friends, shocker. Awesome!