Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-23-2013, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's way too soon, and I think Ryan knows that. I feel like what he was trying to do was figure out what the reaction was.. to see if eventually fans would be okay with Sam and Rachel. I agree though that he should have waited longer.. until at least after the hiatus or something
Old 11-23-2013, 08:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
When did Lea confirm that? I don't remember her saying any such thing, and I don't believe for a second that they're ruling out a LI this season entirely.

I still maintain that people have the right to be angry. You can think it's okay for her to check out guys/be flirty/have moments three eps after Finn died and think it's no biggie, but if fans are put off and angry, then let them be..? We lost everything, so I don't think it's so much to want them to take it slow.

Testing the waters? Why does it have to be done now? They have two more seasons comin', right? If they're already moving Sam there, then do it later. Test them waters in the second half of season at least.

Fine, I'll revoke the no respect for Lea if you wish, (though how it is a choice that they can make when they're under contract?) but they shouldn't have put Lea in that position to begin with, and I'm still saying there's no respect for the finchel fans.

I guess this no longer a safe haven for finchel fans. I want to run away from all Glee things anyway. Bye bye my finchel family. (those who have left long ago, and those that are still here) We've had some good times, sucks that it ended this way.

Lea Michele’s ‘Glee’ Character Single — Why Rachel Berry Won’t Move On Yet - Hollywood Life

Lea Michele's Glee character Rachel Berry 'won't have new love interest' this series | Sugarscape |

Lea Michele Has Decided the Fate of Rachel Berry's Love Life | The Stir

There are many other sources for what was said. This is just the first few that popped up on Google search. However you are right, that doesn't mean they are completely ruling out a LI.

I never said people don't have the right to be angry. People can be angry if they want to be. I was angry at first as well. But as my significant other pointed out: there was no flirting. It was simply a friend helping a friend. As he says “A look is a look. They didn’t act on it.”

I realized I would rather have the two look then act romantically towards one another.

I am just saying Ryan and the writers never meant to insult anyone. This entire show has been about Finchel. Finchel was end game. But tragedy happened and they have to move on.

Despite what the fans want it’s what Ryan and Lea want for Rachel. It’s up to Rachel to decide if she is ready to try dating again.

However, based on the reactions fans had they probably won’t even touch on what fans think happened.

You also have to remember that the grieving process is different for everyone. The average grieving time is 6 months to a year. This is not saying she may or may not be longer. It's different for everyone this is just the average.

I believe what they were trying to do is show Rachel’s struggle to move on. I believe they are testing the possibility: is Rachel ready to move on? (To which I say no but that’s my opinion.)

I do agree that things need to be taken slow and should relationships come later, they need to be done right.

Lea may be under contract but Ryan wouldn’t force her to do something she is not comfortable with.

There is only 1 season of Glee left. It has been confirmed that there will only be 6 seasons and now there is talk of a possible spin off for Rachel.

Glee's Season 6 To Be Its Last; Ryan Murphy Reworking Endgame Without Cory Monteith | PerezHilton.com

Ryan Murphy developing 'Glee' spinoff for Lea Michele

I am sorry if I offended those upset Finchel fans but I feel it needed to be said. They simply never meant to insult anyone.

As much as I want to run away from Glee without Finn I am going to sit it out. I like the music especially Billy Joel. I will always be a Finchel lover. But I am open to seeing other parings. I will always miss Finn but as Finn once said "The show must go… all over the place… or something.”

Last edited by CreateElements; 11-23-2013 at 08:41 PM
Old 11-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-24-2013, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wow that video
Old 11-25-2013, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

Well I am angry. Most Finnchel fans are angry. We had to be subjected to Brody and Rachel all last season while heartbroken Finn pined for Rachel and was miserable. Now she is ogling a guy three episodes after Finn died? Makes it seem like her love for him was cheap like a Finnchel fan said.

And Sam is not coming to NY until 5.14, he said so in an interview. His graduation will only happen that episode.

The ratings are extremely low and they jus lost several Finnchel fans with this move. I know some are done after this.
Old 11-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-25-2013, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i'm not really angry im just confused
Old 11-25-2013, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 11-25-2013, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Rachel's tattoo! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-28,NJH D-128 OSW D-154, J-Hope D-155, Jinyoung-D-176 JK-D-393

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-6 LDH D-364
Old 11-26-2013, 09:04 PM
Master Fan

That gif is adorable Her smile is so cute
icon: wolfsbane
Old 11-27-2013, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

her smile
Old 11-27-2013, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aww season 1 finchel makes me nostalgic

amelia | icon: mel
Old 11-28-2013, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Aww she looks so in love and so giddy in his arms.
Old 12-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TAMMY ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THE GIF
Old 12-01-2013, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by in a daydream (View Post)
TAMMY ARE YOU SERIOUS WITH THE GIF
I was feeling nostalgic about it all