Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-09-2013, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
the story she told about cory bringing a plaque home and they took pictures with it all summer
sounds like something that cory would do. as much as i want to see a picture with the plaque, most personal pictures should stay personal and private.
Old 10-10-2013, 03:34 AM
Master Fan

Those quotes

Is this from a new interview?
icon: wolfsbane
Old 10-10-2013, 07:06 AM
Master Fan

Yes it was an interview with TV Week Australia.
Old 10-10-2013, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

ugh that interview was so perfect tbh
Old 10-10-2013, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
ugh that interview was so perfect tbh
It really was
Old 10-10-2013, 03:00 PM
Master Fan

Only a couple hours left
Old 10-11-2013, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

the scene where rachel tells will about what her plans were for her and finn... that was heartbreaking.

it was like both cory/lea and also ryans plans for finn/rachel...

it was so sad to hear, especially knowing we will never see it. But knowing they were planned to be endgame makes things just the tiniest bit easier.

"i dont know if that's possible. he was my person."

Old 10-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

We knew they were endgame, but I'm surprised if what Rachel said was their plan for them. I thought Finn would have moved to NYC in S5, with a reunion no later than S5 finale. I'd have been mad had they waited until the end of series to reunite them, but I guess now that would have been preferable to this.

I like that Rachel called him her person. He was, and he's irreplaceable. I hope they keep the respect for finchel and their fans and don't try to show Rachel getting 'something better'.. and by that I mean that I want her to have happiness but don't make a point to say that her life without Finn is better than it would have been with him.

I've seen gifs, I've cried, and I'm fairly sure that I wont be watching any of the episode. That was hard enough TBH.

It still hurts so much that my beautiful finchel wont get their endgame/happy ending.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam's curls (View Post)
the scene where rachel tells will about what her plans were for her and finn... that was heartbreaking.

it was like both cory/lea and also ryans plans for finn/rachel...

it was so sad to hear, especially knowing we will never see it. But knowing they were planned to be endgame makes things just the tiniest bit easier.

"i dont know if that's possible. he was my person."

Where did Ryan tell about his plans for Finn/Rachel?? I'd really love to read it!

This is all so sad
Old 10-11-2013, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i feel like crying
Old 10-11-2013, 09:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

that was just ......... I can't..... I can't even talk about it yet.
Old 10-11-2013, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

People were retweeting tweets from Ryan in season 4 and in a lot of them, he was saying Finnchel was endgame. During the I do reunion, he posted a pic of Finnchel saying reunited and it feels so good. I have read at least two interviews where he said they were endgame, one before his death, one after. He said in his head, they had always meant to end the show with them together.

I am pretty sure Finn was suppose to stay in Lima and be a teacher to those kids. The season 5 photoshoots shows him on top of the new Glee club, and I thought that meant he would be their teacher.

Finn did not love New York and said he did not feel at home there. He loved teaching and the glee club. Plus the nurse who is now Sam's love nterest was initially cast as Finn's love interest. So while Finnchel was probably going to reunite, I don't think it would have been at the beginning of season 5.

Rachel's scenes yesterday were so heartbreaking, especially since it felt like those were 100% Lea and not Rachel.

Rachel looked so very tiny and broken. I hope Lea is taking care of herself well.
Old 10-11-2013, 06:52 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariem201 (View Post)
People were retweeting tweets from Ryan in season 4 and in a lot of them, he was saying Finnchel was endgame. During the I do reunion, he posted a pic of Finnchel saying reunited and it feels so good. I have read at least two interviews where he said they were endgame, one before his death, one after. He said in his head, they had always meant to end the show with them together.

I am pretty sure Finn was suppose to stay in Lima and be a teacher to those kids. The season 5 photoshoots shows him on top of the new Glee club, and I thought that meant he would be their teacher.

Finn did not love New York and said he did not feel at home there. He loved teaching and the glee club. Plus the nurse who is now Sam's love nterest was initially cast as Finn's love interest. So while Finnchel was probably going to reunite, I don't think it would have been at the beginning of season 5.

Rachel's scenes yesterday were so heartbreaking, especially since it felt like those were 100% Lea and not Rachel.

Rachel looked so very tiny and broken. I hope Lea is taking care of herself well.
Thank you Mariem

It's so sad to read this though, knowing it'll never happen! I would have loved to see their reunion! I didn't know the nurse was cast as Finn's love interest!!!!
Old 10-12-2013, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I cryed though the whole episode it was so sad! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-44,NJH D-144 OSW D-170, J-Hope D-171, Jinyoung-D-192 JK-D-409

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-22 LDH D-380
Old 10-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

I loved everything she told Will That scene and her song were beautiful, but it's so hard knowing it won't happen