Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-29-2010, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Escape (View Post)
Someone did made a interesting point on Tumblr... Rachel knew how Finn felt about her, right? She lied before he did. That had to hurt for Finn, so he lied too. Santana was not even all that horrible to Rachel not as bad as some other characters have treated her.
That's a good point Though I think Finn had lied anyway But he said something important; It didn't mean anything.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookie:) (View Post)
That's a good point Though I think Finn had lied anyway But he said something important; It didn't mean anything.
Yeah, he might would have But I am just saying, that Finn should not be the only one getting rocks thrown at him for the situation, you know? Rachel kind of was the bad guy here too. They both were.

But yeah, it did not mean anything.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I like how he realizes that he felt nothing cause it meant nothing.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah. Shows that not every guy only want meaningless sex. Finn wanted his first time to mean something

But come one... He felt nothing? Like, really, nothing? It was Santana Lopez, he must at least have felt something sexual
Old 07-29-2010, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hahaha it probably left him feeling empty inside.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:14 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think maybe Finn did feel horny and all, male hormones raging during it, but afterwards he felt empty. That makes sense, right?
Old 07-29-2010, 03:15 PM
Addicted Fan

Icon | Jen
Old 07-29-2010, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Escape (View Post)
I think maybe Finn did feel horny and all, male hormones raging during it, but afterwards he felt empty. That makes sense, right?
I think after Finn found out about Jesse/Rachel, he did the irrational thing with his anger and jumped to bed with Santana.

JEEEEEEN how are yoU?
Old 07-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinslet (View Post)
I think after Finn found out about Jesse/Rachel, he did the irrational thing with his anger and jumped to bed with Santana.

JEEEEEEN how are yoU?
Hey Hannah!

I'm okay NOW. I just got back today from Ludington (where my grandparents live). My grandpa passed away last Friday and we had to go up there for the funeral. We were there all this week (since he passed) and suffice to say, it was some sad and LONG days.

BUT I am better now and with everything I've been hearing about FR (I know, I can't talk about the spoilers) It has actually made me feel better.

And I absolutely agree with what you just said. He was so jealous about Jessie, that he just wanted to forget about them, so he took Santana up on her offer (and then immediately regretted it.) Boys will be boys, I guess.

How are you?
Icon | Jen
Old 07-29-2010, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sorry for your loss, Jen. Glad you're doing better now and hope FR will cheer you up at least.

I'm good, just busy at work most of the time. Do you still have classes?
Old 07-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks, Hannah.

Yes, I'm much better now. FR does help.

Yep, still doing the class thing (though I missed last friday, yesterday and today because of what happened.) I just hope I don't get too far behind.
Icon | Jen
Old 07-29-2010, 04:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Rachel will most definitely get mad about Finn sleeping with Santana, even though they are both clearly at fault for lying. However, I also think it'll be tied up within one episode. I see it going like this: She'll find out, he'll feel guilty because she didn't actually sleep with Jesse, then get mad because she's mad when she lied too, they'll fight, she'll cry, they'll talk about it, work it out, and make up by episode end.

I can understand Rachel getting mad, even though she had absolutely no claim on Finn. She knows Finn - better than anyone. She knows that he couldn't care less about Santana and the fact that he lost his virginity to her, will devastate her.... For Rachel, I don't think it'll be so much about the lying. Sure she'll justify her anger in her own mind with that. But I think that it'll be more about the fact that he actually did something with someone she knows meant nothing to him.

I'm not sure I'm articulating this right... Let me try again.

She'll be pissed, mostly, because she's hurting. She's always wanted her first time to be with Finn (at least I got that impression, until Jesse came along and even after that I think she still expected it to be with him), and now she thinks that he's still a virgin. She's more than likely expecting them to lose their virginity to each other, especially now that they are a full fledged couple (I don't think the sex lies will come out till later). Her anger won't really be with Finn - It will be about her own disappointment. She can never be his first and she'll feel upset and then probably insecure as well. They'll talk about it, she'll admit she has no real reason to be mad, He'll tell her how much he hated himself after sleeping with Santana... they'll have the 'it should have been with you/wish it would have been you' line (something to that extent) and they'll be happy in love with each other again.

Anyway, that's the sort of thing I expect, if that makes any senseL whatsoever Rachel's a Drama Queen - I'm fully prepared to see her upset if they bring this up lol.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Add me to the supporters list. I Finchel.
Old 07-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creative Christy (View Post)
Add me to the supporters list. I Finchel.
A big welcome to you!

FR welcome present:

LC welcome present:

OH - LEA TWEETED CORY AGAIN!!! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Quote:
@frankenteen!!!! I cant believe you were video tapping me behind my back that whole time on Tuesday!!! You're so sneaky!!!!!
about 1 hour ago via web

"My heart is a museum filled with pictures of you."
♥ {Cory & Lea} ♥

haydensgirl: Jess

Last edited by haydensgirl; 07-29-2010 at 06:39 PM
Old 07-29-2010, 08:17 PM
Elite Fan

LOL, he was tapping her behind her back.