Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-17-2010, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I havne't seen that interview yet, so it was ac ompletely new namedrop for me
Old 01-17-2010, 02:31 AM
Extreme Fan

You know dating or not. I really dont think there is any denying that Cory is who she is the closes to on the cast at least of the boys. Boys and girls he is probably second to Dianna
Old 01-17-2010, 02:34 AM
Addicted Fan

C: “We are sneaking through an Urban Outfitters location- hello- and we are hiding because we can’t reveal our newfound fame to people. Hi, how are you?”
L: “Good.”
C: “How do you feel about all of this?”
L: “Good. Ohh. Can I spritz some perfume on him?”
C: “NO! You can’t spray perfume on me! You can't spray perfume on me at all.”

The only time I'll say this: DAMN HEIGHT DIFFERENCE They barely fit in the same frame...which is totally adorbs...but it makes it harder to confirm that they are walking with their arms around each other LOL. I'm going to go ahead and say they are because her head is basically on his chest as they're walking LOL.

Last edited by ManoloChoo; 01-17-2010 at 02:40 AM
Old 01-17-2010, 02:35 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slexie4ever (View Post)
You know dating or not. I really dont think there is any denying that Cory is who she is the closes to on the cast at least of the boys. Boys and girls he is probably second to Dianna
Agreed!

Quote:
I havne't seen that interview yet, so it was ac ompletely new namedrop for me
Chris' face when Lea says she wants him to do Material Girl!
for our wedding.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

"You can't spray perfume on me at all."

And I love how you can only see th lower half of his face and the uppper half of hers in that video haha
Old 01-17-2010, 02:39 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Yeah, dating or not (I still don't think they're dating...yet ), they're obviously very close. I think she's closest to him than anyone else on set not named Dianna Agron.

They've both said as much multiple times in interviews LOL.

Which? BTW? This quotes list I'm compiling? It's already at three full pages LOL. Yeah. I'm either going to need to wittle this bad boy down (and it's not even done yet ) or we're going to have to do multiple quote survivors and then an ultimate quote survivor with the winners from each round LOL.

And this is JUST LC quotes LOL.

I imagine FR quote survivor will be just as long LOL.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:41 AM
Total Fan

CAPS!

The height difference IS SO ADORABLEEE even though yes, I wish we could see their arms a bit more I think Cory's arm is around her shoulders though.
for our wedding.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's definitely around her shoulders. I think he switches the hand that was holding the flipcam to put his arms around her.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:49 AM
Addicted Fan

"hey, can you all ask @msleamichele why she isn't following me on twitter? 'cause i think that's pretty messed up. lol"

Yo...there was a LOT of LC Tweeting (well, mostly from Cory LOL) in the middle of October. I don't know if all of these are list-worthy though
Old 01-17-2010, 02:53 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoloChoo (View Post)
Yeah, dating or not (I still don't think they're dating...yet ), they're obviously very close. I think she's closest to him than anyone else on set not named Dianna Agron.

They've both said as much multiple times in interviews LOL.

Which? BTW? This quotes list I'm compiling? It's already at three full pages LOL. Yeah. I'm either going to need to wittle this bad boy down (and it's not even done yet ) or we're going to have to do multiple quote survivors and then an ultimate quote survivor with the winners from each round LOL.

And this is JUST LC quotes LOL.

I imagine FR quote survivor will be just as long LOL.
pish Nicole and your reality.

You know they could stay bff for the rest of their lives and I would be happy. Dont get me wrong if they come out as dating at some point I will do a freaking happy dance around my apartment and hope everything works out for them. But still I am glad they have found someone in the other person it seems that they can turn to and be close with
Old 01-17-2010, 02:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hahaha I love her response. "Are you happy now @frankenteen!???!" or osmething haha I bet she gave him a good kick after.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:58 AM
Addicted Fan

“the view was awesome! whoopi and I were bonding backstage, srsly raddd... and @msleamichele bust out some streisand! amazing.”

Oh. And there's the caption for the pic of Lea holding the Super Spunk sign: "Self Explanatory."

And Cory's Tweets during Pilot's reairing...
"hell yea, i'm better than all the rest!" (awww, he likes our favorite line almost as much as we do )

Andddd this gem (which is DEFINITELY going on the list LOL): "lea michele's talent is a bright shining gold star"
Old 01-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Total Fan

hates me!
Quote:
It's definitely around her shoulders. I think he switches the hand that was holding the flipcam to put his arms around her.
AWWWWW
Quote:
I didn't know there was THAT much! DON'T WITTLE IT DOWN! To me, all LC quotes are amazing ahahaha

Thanks for compiling the list! There are so many quotes, I'd be scared to try!
for our wedding.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Unquestionably!

Aw, caps! They're adorable.

All those twitter messages.
Old 01-17-2010, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
"hell yea, i'm better than all the rest!" (awww, he likes our favorite line almost as much as we do )
wait what?