Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Awww loved Tupac...RIP! Can I be added?

All Eyes on Me,,,awesome CD!
Old 08-11-2009, 04:38 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessica3311 (View Post)
Awww loved Tupac...RIP! Can I be added?

All Eyes on Me,,,awesome CD!
Added you.

Welcome to the Tupac Shakur apprecation thread.

Natalie
B.Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:05 AM
Ultimate Fan

Natalie
B.Chambers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing that.

I'm not a fan of hologram performances. I think they are creepy.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:18 AM
Master Fan

Huge fan of 2Pac - his music was simply awesome

Read those articles as well

Some of the songs he did were awesome such as Pain, Thugs Get Lonely Too, I Ain't Mad At Cha (sampled from Debarge's A Dream), Ghetto Gospel, All Eyez On Me. Got all his albums. But you cannot knock Dre's and Pac's combination of California Love (the beat was sampled from EPMD's Knick Knack Patty Wack) - both parts were excellent.

In my opinion, Pac was one of the best rappers in the game. Also, a good actor too. I've watched Juice, Above The Rim and Poetic Justice - all great films
Old 06-04-2017, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by have a little faith (View Post)
"Changes"
That's my favorite Tupac song too.
The Day Tupac died from MTV News. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mujeyt9BKNc
Friends of Tupac's and celebrities remember Tupac. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7ZAKa3BvhY
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Master Fan

Changes is a great song. 2Pac impacted a lot of people around the globe through his music and charisma - he wasn't just a rapper and an actor, he was deeper than that. He was the most realistic rapper in his generation. All his albums were magnificent.
Old 10-19-2017, 07:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was someone who could cross cultural boundaries without even trying. Tupac's life and career will be the focus of an "Unsung Hollywood" episode airing on October 26, 2017. Check your local listings.
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-20-2017, 03:36 AM
Master Fan

I'll be looking into that. 2Pac is one of top 3 rappers of all time - what a legend he was
Old 12-18-2017, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was bittersweet to watch "Unsung Hollywood". John Singleton wanted Tupac for a role in " Baby Boy."
Old 12-19-2017, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Yes I was aware of that. John Singleton was a good producer especially when he done Boyz N The Hood and Poetic Justice (which 2Pac starred in)
Old 12-19-2017, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And I just watched the A &E Special reinvestigating Tupac's murder, it was more in depth than I was expecting.
Old 12-20-2017, 05:17 AM
Master Fan

There are a lot of theories regarding his murder - some blame Suge Knight, some blame the East Coast rivalry and others may think it could be something else, who knows?

I've always enjoyed Pac's diss track Hit Em' Up - that seriously stirred a lot of things
Old 12-20-2017, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopManKing (View Post)
There are a lot of theories regarding his murder - some blame Suge Knight, some blame the East Coast rivalry and others may think it could be something else, who knows?

I've always enjoyed Pac's diss track Hit Em' Up - that seriously stirred a lot of things
If you watch the special, it goes through each theory thoroughly and interviews as many people as possible, the ending was both bittersweet and heart breaking.
Reply   Post New Thread