that’s awesome!

thanks for sharing
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Performances So Iconic The Character Could Never Be Rebooted
Robin Williams As Mrs. Doubtfire
Mrs. Doubtfire (1993)
Mrs. Doubtfire became the housekeeper that everyone wished they had and it's due to the warmth, hilarity, and humanity that Robin Williams brought to the role.

Williams' masterstroke was in his ability to portray two characters in one film, all whilst delivering the unmatchably quick comedy that he is so widely known for. As a role that proves Robin Williams' versatility as an actor, it encompassed all his skills which separate him from other actors. His genius is a goal to strive towards for many a performer, but for now, there's no other that could reprise the iconic role.
Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/iconic-movie-...gqi49OLNfnGd24
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

do you guys wish a sequel would’ve been made if Robin was still around?
Old 05-21-2022, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomsEnough (View Post)
^ Agree! This & "Dead Poet's Society" are my favorite!
I watched that for the first time a few months ago and would agree it’s one of my favorites as well

currently re-watching this movie again and it’s still one of the funniest movies I’ve ever watched
Old 05-22-2022, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
I watched that for the first time a few months ago and would agree it’s one of my favorites as well
Same! It is a fantastic film! So Emotional!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
currently re-watching this movie again and it’s still one of the funniest movies I’ve ever watched
I want to watch it again too!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 10-05-2022, 11:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that! Pierce Brosnan is really cool
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRose (View Post)
Thanks for that! Pierce Brosnan is really cool
Yeah I really loved his fond memories of filming with Robin
Old 11-11-2022, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Classic Movies That Overshadowed The Books They Were Based On
Movies you may not have realized were based on books.
'Mrs. Doubtfire' (1993)
In one of Robin Williams' best-known roles, he plays a recently divorced father who disguises himself as an elderly cleaning lady in order to stay in his house and spend time with his kids. It's far-fetched but entertaining, and Williams committed himself to the role so strongly that it ended up becoming a minor classic.

It may be surprising for some to learn, then, that Mrs. Doubtfire was based on a British book called Madame Doubtfire. It has some differences from the better-known movie - and may be a little darker overall - but the premises are the same, making Mrs. Doubtfire a relatively faithful (and more famous) adaptation of the novel.
Here's the link, https://collider.com/10-classic-movi...TdG1VHkySruEmE
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 11-11-2022, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don’t think I knew about the book
Old 02-28-2023, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sally Field remembers 'loving' and 'talented' costar Robin Williams on SAG Awards red carpet
Here's a link, https://ew.com/awards/sag-awards/sal...zVjNcyS3hCGJ78
Old 02-28-2023, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

So nice
Old 03-01-2023, 04:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for sharing Such an heartfelt tribute

Love that movie so much, his performance is the epitome of perfection
Old 03-03-2023, 03:35 AM
Elite Fan

This movie does not hold up well at alllll
Old 04-09-2023, 10:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From "Friends" To "Glee" – People Are Sharing The TV Shows And Movies That Actually Taught Them Something And Honestly, I've Learnt A Lot Just Reading This
17. Mrs. Doubtfire
"I unknowingly picked up the Heimlich manoeuvre from the movie and saved my grandma's life when I was around nine or 10 when we were alone. I looked it up and turns out I am not the only one who first learned it this way."
Here's the link, https://www.buzzfeed.com/bendzialdow...rZpXyrCeJfPNDc
Reply   Post New Thread