Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2023, 08:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How Matilda Broke Free of Her Good Girl Past
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7ovqx-sTfE
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2023, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

I watched the movie Such a cute girl Loved her teacher and also the crazy one
Pam Ferris was such a great sport I mean it she nailed that role!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 09:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The 10 Best Feel-Good Movies From the '90s, According to Reddit
'Matilda' (1996)
Danny Devito directs this endearing classic about a girl who learns she can control things with her mind. Despite being a beloved kid's classic, this unique film is remembered for its dark and off-beat tone. Scenes like Miss Crunchable throwing a girl by her pigtails or forcing a kid to eat chocolate cake till he's sick are humorously unsettling. Novoiird agrees, exclaiming, "I can never get over the chocolate cake seen, that haunts me till this day."

Yet, Matilda leaves viewers smiling because every dark moment is followed by a moment of triumph. The girl with pigtails lands in a field of daisies, and the boy is able to finish the cake thanks to support from his classmates. Similar to life, the feel-good moments of this film can't be fully appreciated without the darker ones.
Here's a link, https://collider.com/best-feel-good-...atilda-39-1996
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 01-14-2024, 12:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The Best Family Movies From The '90s
Matilda (1996)
There have been a lot of great Roald Dahl adaptations over the years, and one of the best is Danny DeVito's 1996 fantasy comedy, Matilda. Mara Wilson’s titular character and her magical powers are just as awesome as they are wholesome. A near-perfect kids movie that tackles many different topics, Matilda is a gem worth revisiting for old time’s sake.
Here's a link, https://www.cinemablend.com/movies/t...s-from-the-90s
Reply   Post New Thread