Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2021, 06:19 AM
Master Fan

It's now on HBO Max in the US!
obisgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2022, 10:20 PM
Elite Fan

I somehow ended up watching clips of this on youtube the other day. I almost for got how good Teri and Dean were together. Their Lois and Clark are just perfect.
Old 02-23-2022, 04:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Loved their chemistry!
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 06:06 PM
Elite Fan

Old 02-25-2022, 02:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Is that from Season 3 or 4?
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 02-26-2022, 09:17 PM
Elite Fan

Season 4.
Old 02-28-2022, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay thank you.
Old 03-01-2022, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Old 03-02-2022, 03:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sweet picture!
Old 03-04-2022, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I thought that pic was really cute. Their hands!
Old 03-05-2022, 04:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

So great they still get along.
Old 07-10-2022, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved this show when it first came on the air.

The irony is that the show that was most hyped by the media that aired on the same night, was Steven Spielberg's SeaQuest DSV. Lois & Clark aired opposite it on ABC, and of course there was this other little TV show on Fox called The X-Files. But Lois & Clark and The X-Files both outlasted SeaQuest, which was overpriced, overhyped, and overdone.
Old 07-11-2022, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I had to watch it in the dubbed version in German. They choosed good German actors to do that job. The actor who dubbed Dean is a really good actor.
I also had the DVDs where I watched it in the original version and yeah it was good too.
Season 1-3 where great. Season 4 was meh to me.
Reply   Post New Thread