Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2020, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I love the "you complete me" declaration in the end

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That is a great scene, but what about the "Show Me The Money" scene?
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah that's fun

JoJoF92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this article deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...19zct7#image=8
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2021, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Jerry Maguire' Star Jonathan Lipnicki Uses MMA to Protect Orthodox Jews from Antisemitic Attack (Video)
Here's a link, https://www.thewrap.com/jerry-maguir...-attack-video/
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 12-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Jerry Maguire' at 25: Renée Zellweger says Tom Cruise really had her at 'hello' when they first met
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...200038124.html
Old 01-01-2022, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"Jerry Macquire" is included. Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...Bnb7Kz#image=7
Old 01-29-2022, 11:46 AM
Moderator Support Team

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 29 Best Rom-Coms of All Time
'Jerry Maguire' (1996)
Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise) has it all: he's a successful sports agent making his way up the ladder. But when he suddenly gets fired, he goes through a crisis and decides to start his own firm, with only one employee (Renee Zellweger) helping him keep his business afloat.
Here's the link, https://news.yahoo.com/29-best-rom-c...AKUOf7dSktMwCU
Old 02-07-2023, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Supporting actors who stole the spotlight from the lead
Rod Tidwell (Cuba Gooding, Jr.), 'Jerry Maguire'
Jerry Maguire (Tom Cruise) is a sports agent who ends up being fired and making a living on his own. This leads him to cross paths with a second-rate player who gets a major role in Cameron Crowe's film. This is Rod Tidwell, played by Cuba Gooding Jr. "Show me the money."Maguire said... and a new star was born. He even won the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor.
Here's a link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...fTa-c#image=20
Old 02-13-2023, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 '90s Rom-Com On-Screen Couples That Should be Reunited
Dorothy & Jerry - ‘Jerry Maguire’
Jerry Maguire is a romantic comedy-drama sports film that follows the titular character played by Tom Cruise, a successful sports agent who has to rebuild his life and career after being discharged and his romance with a single mother named Dorothy Boyd (Renée Zellweger), the only one who believes in Jerry’s ability.

Jerry and Dorothy's relationship is iconic thanks to their catchphrase "You had me at hello," which warms the hearts of romance aficionados. Fans would adore a sequel to the film that focuses on Jerry and Dorothy's life after getting a second chance at love and how strong that relationship has become over time. Moreover, Cruise and Zellweger's incredible chemistry ought to be in the limelight once more.
Here's the link, https://collider.com/rom-com-90s-on-...-maguire-rsquo
Old 03-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 25 best romance films of the 1990s
Jerry Maguire (1996)
Cameron Crowe's dramedy takes place in the dizzying world of sports management, where one agent (Tom Cruise) takes a more personable approach to his clients and falls in love with a single mother (Renée Zellweger). Though the film contains a lot of larger-than-life elements — cheeky narration, multimillion-dollar sports contracts, and Cuba Gooding Jr., to name a few — it ultimately feels more like an honest, down-to-earth character study than a typical Hollywood crowd-pleaser.

Jerry Maguire's most powerful conflict is a quietly rocky romance rooted in miscommunications and unfair expectations rather than big fights and external problems. Crowe fills his snappy screenplay with fascinating characters and dynamic dialogue — and introduced its fair share of quotable one-liners into the popular lexicon.

If you liked Jerry Maguire, you might also enjoy: Say Anything... (1989).
Here's the link, https://ew.com/movies/best-1990s-rom...p3mQtr46jCeEf8
Reply   Post New Thread