Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-12-2023, 09:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

26 Best ’90s TV Shows We Still Love Today
Frasier (1993–2004)
It shouldn’t be surprising that Frasier ran for 11 seasons, won a total of 37 Emmys and became one of the most critically beloved TV shows of all time, as it was a wildly successful spin-off of a wildly popular ’80s show—Cheers. Dr. Frasier Crane (the pitch-perfect Kelsey Grammer) led as a psychiatrist-turned-radio advice show host who had endless hijinks with his family and friends.

Gone was the working-class pub vibe, and the Seattle-based show was more self-aware, reflective and highbrow. It told the story of two competitive brothers who were always trying to process their limitations and sibling rivalry. David Hyde Pierce starred as Dr. Niles Crane, a role created for him, and he was the yin to Grammer’s yang, striking the chord between pretentious, fussy and obsessive-compulsive. It was written intelligently, but sometimes the wordplay and joke references were so highbrow (Freud, classical composers, Copernicus, particle accelerators) you might as well have been watching Netflix Korean dramas.
Here's a link, https://www.rd.com/list/90s-tv-shows...yM-jyP9jx1hxXg
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2023, 07:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Longest-Running Sitcoms That Somehow Never Jumped The Shark
Frasier
11 Seasons, 264 Episodes
Fans were initially skeptical that a Cheers spin-off centered on the pompous Frasier Crane would find an audience, let alone last for a full season. Frasier would go on to become one of the strongest spin-offs of all-time and establish its own acclaimed reputation over the course of 11 seasons.

Frasier knows how to deliver heightened farces and brilliant wordplay, all while episodes get lost in rich character work between the show’s extreme cast. After playing Frasier Crane for more than two decades, Kelsey Grammer is set to return in the upcoming Frasier revival for Paramount+, which hopefully won’t tarnish the spin-off’s impressive legacy.
Here's the link, https://www.cbr.com/longest-sitcoms-...the-jeffersons
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 06-02-2023, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 of Our Favorite 1990s TV Dads
Marty Crane - Frasier
Frasier and Niles are lucky to have a dad like Marty Crane in Frasier, because he is the only member of the Crane family that is firmly rooted in reality. Though Marty and Frasier butt heads more often than not, it’s Marty’s tough love that ultimately prevails. And although Frasier and Niles are both Ivy League know-it-alls, they forget that Marty was a detective who has a similar capacity for intellect that often goes unappreciated. Even though his cane slows him down, Marty Crane is sharp as a tack, and the perfect foil and mentor to Frasier and Niles.
Here's the link, https://movieweb.com/favorite-1990s-...E2-_IPw5U6dKt0
Old 08-22-2023, 10:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Frasier Revival Gets Streaming Release Date, CBS Broadcast — Watch ‘Tossed Salads & Scrambled Eggs’ Announcement Video
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2023, 09:20 AM
Moderator Support Team

Frasier Trailer: Frasier Reunites With His Son (And Has to Drink Cheap Scotch) in First Look at Paramount+ Revival
Old 09-14-2023, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

I watched the trailer and it looks like Frasier has become the next Martin and Freddie has become Frasier, since Martin/Frasier had tense relationship too in the beginning of the show.

Also, I love the trailer and the new characters.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
baelfire24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2023, 06:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

‘Frasier’: Key Art For Paramount+ Sequel Pays Homage To Original Series’ Title Card
Old 10-06-2023, 11:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Kelsey Grammer Tears Up Talking to a Studio Audience About His 'Love' for Frasier (Exclusive)
Here's the link, https://people.com/kelsey-grammer-te...lusive-8347132

Kelsey Grammer sings the new "Frasier" theme song
Here's the link, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUFYv2fLK2s
Old 10-11-2023, 02:59 PM
Moderator Support Team

Frasier EP Explains Why Not Bringing Back the Original Cast Turned Out to Be a ‘Blessing’ for the Revival

'Frasier' Revival Showrunners Tease Potential 'Cheers' Cameos

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 10-11-2023 at 05:06 PM
Old 12-13-2023, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Times TV Shows Successfully Sidelined Their Main Characters
TV shows don't sideline their main characters all that often, but they can succeed by taking a risk and focusing on their supporting casts.
Frasier Season 3, Episode 13 - "Moon Dance"
This Episode Focuses Primarily On Niles & Daphne
Although Niles Crane has some prominent storylines in Frasier, it's not often that he's the main focus of an episode. In season 3's "Moon Dance," all eyes are on the title character's brother as he takes dancing lessons from Daphne in preparation for a date. The dance lessons quickly become the highlight of Niles' day, and he opts to continue the lessons despite his plans falling through.

Ultimately, audiences see Niles get his heart broken when he declares his feelings for Daphne mid-dance only to have her believe he was putting on a show for their surrounding onlookers. Hyde Pierce gives an even more enthralling performance than usual in this episode. Although Frasier is in a couple of scenes, these moments are mainly used to establish his absence from the installment at large.

Kelsey Grammer directed "Moon Dance" and over 30 episodes of the original run of Frasier.
Here's a link, https://screenrant.com/tv-shows-drop...oon-dance-quot
Reply   Post New Thread