Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2022, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ ^ Thanks!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2022, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was already aware of this.
14.In Clueless, Alicia Silverstone really didn't know how to correctly pronounce the word "Haitians" during Cher's R.S.V.P. speech. The director thought it was funny, so they left it in.
In an interview with Vogue, director and writer Amy Heckerling explained: "[Silverstone] had the script and she was doing her lines and as soon as I said 'cut,' the script woman and everyone in the crew started to walk up to her to tell her the right pronunciation and I had to run interference and go, 'Step away from the actress. Stand clear of Alicia Silverstone.' Because I didn’t want her to know that she had it wrong, I wanted that assurance without her thinking this is funny or a joke — which changes how you say things. There’s something you do when you’re completely confident that just can’t be replicated when you know you’re doing something wrong."
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/genu...014602155.html

A second mention.
15.Also in Clueless, Brittany Murphy's character, Tai, says the now-famous line, "You're a virgin who can't drive." The insult was actually inspired by Amy Heckerling's own high school experiences.
In an interview with Interview Magazine, Heckerling explained: "I was the last person that I was aware of to lose their virginity of my friends and the people I knew in school, and I failed the driving test five times when I got to Los Angeles. So that’s how I felt. [That line] was purely personal."
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/genu...014602155.html
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 29 Best Rom-Coms of All Time
'Clueless' (1995)
"Ugh, as if" you would skip this rom-com. This classic flick starring Alicia Silverstone as Cher quickly became a cultural cornerstone for its hilarious one-liners and larger-than-life characters. And technically, it's a Jane Austen adaptation, so you can feel extra intellectual while watching.
Here's the link, https://news.yahoo.com/29-best-rom-c...AKUOf7dSktMwCU
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 10-04-2022, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

5 Songs You Didn’t Know Coolio Wrote for Other Artists, Television and Film
1. “Rollin’ with My Homies” Clueless Soundtrack (1995)
Written by Coolio
Coolio already had a hip-hop party song ready to go when he was asked to contribute a song to the teen comedy Clueless in 1995. “Rolling with My Homies” actually featured the original lyrics to another anthem “Fantastic Voyage.”

“That’s what I was going to put out for ‘Fantastic Voyage’ in the beginning but a guy who worked for Tommy Boy [Records] heard the [original version of] ‘Fantastic Voyage’ and told me, ‘If you change your lyrics a little bit and make it more universal, I think this song could do good,'” said Coolio in a 2013 interview. “So I took off the original lyrics and re-wrote the whole song. And the rest is history.”

In the film, the song plays as Cher, played by Alicia Silverstone, and her friends are at a party in the Valley. When her socially awkward friend Tai, played by the late Brittany Murphy, gets knocked unconscious by a flying clog while dancing to the Coolio song, she eventually wakes up to her love interest Elton (Jeremy Sisto) and sings rolling with the homies before heading back on the dance floor.
Here's the link, https://americansongwriter.com/5-son...F_SN390sRuD6S4
Old 11-10-2022, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Ugh, as if': An Alicia Silverstone, Stacey Dash 'Clueless' reunion
Here's a link, https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/alic...163103355.html
Old 11-11-2022, 11:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmmm yeah
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Donald Faison's Daughter Wilder Dresses Up as His 'Clueless' Counterpart Dionne for Halloween
Here's the link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...ycsrp_catchall
Old 11-14-2022, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cute
Old 01-23-2023, 11:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2023, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks
Old 01-26-2023, 10:54 AM
Ultimate Fan

Thanks!
Old 02-06-2023, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Old 02-06-2023, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks again Jen
Old 02-07-2023, 04:20 PM
Moderator Support Team

Elisa Donovan Thought She Was ‘Hallucinating’ Filming ‘Clueless’-Themed Super Bowl Commercial With Alicia Silverstone

Alicia Silverstone remembers being stunned by Brittany Murphy's Clueless audition

Last edited by My Kind Of Crazy; 02-08-2023 at 11:49 AM
Old 02-13-2023, 07:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 '90s Rom-Com On-Screen Couples That Should be Reunited
Cher & Josh - ‘Clueless’
Clueless is a 1995 coming-of-age teen comedy film that revolves around a wealthy, attractive, and popular high school student named Cher (Alicia Silverstone) who decides to befriend and give a new student a makeover while also playing matchmaker for her teachers and contemplating her own existence. Cher also has a romantic fling with her stepbrother, Josh (Paul Rudd), a college student.

Josh and Cher are quite cute together, despite the problematic familial dynamics of their relationship. As if there was a sequel to Clueless, fans would be lining up to see more about how the young love birds’ relationship has evolved over the years. Moreover, it would be a fantastic opportunity for Rudd and Silverstone to share a rom-com screen again.
Here's the link, https://collider.com/rom-com-90s-on-...clueless-rsquo
Reply   Post New Thread