Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2022, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was great to see them on Scooby Doo together.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Iconic TV Character Everyone Recognizes Without Watching The Show
Buffy Summers Effectively Shattered The Fantasy Female Protagonist Mold
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Nearly every fantasy female protagonist of the late '90s and early '00s owes their existence to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, a program that decimated societal conventions with every season. Joss Whedon's masterpiece was the first series to depict a lesbian sex scene, blazing a queer-friendly trail for 21st-century television to follow.

Although Willow, Xander, Tara, Kennedy, Giles, Spike, Angel, and Cordelia were all exceptional characters, Buffy's eponymous protagonist stole the show. Sarah Michelle Gellar's Buffy Summers effectively shattered the mold; countless characters have tried and failed to fill her iconic shoes. Buffy is the beating heart of Sunnydale, keeping the forces of darkness at bay regardless of personal cost.
Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/10...JH0i1_IVGem0pE
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Iconic for sure
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 11:32 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Buffy will always be the Queen!
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2022, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Buffy is great
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by Code Green~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
Old 12-12-2022, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Happy our girl Buffy won one of these

https://www.fanforum.com/f40/2nd-fem...nced-63267320/
Old 12-12-2022, 11:10 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Hell yeah, I'm so glad Buffy finally got her crown and flowers in one of those survivors!
Old 12-13-2022, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah that´s so cool
Old 12-27-2022, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Re-watching Amends rn (almost done)

Still one of my favorite episodes of the show

One of the best Christmas TV episodes ever IMO
Old 12-27-2022, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh yes it´s a wonderful episode!
Old 12-27-2022, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Bangel scene is definitely in my top 10 for them

And love the storylines for the other characters too

Last edited by atwoodsmariano; 12-27-2022 at 02:52 PM
Old 12-27-2022, 11:38 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I love Amends too, it's a great Christmas episode. Also great to see The First and Bringers for the first time before they return in S7.
Old 12-27-2022, 11:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly85 (View Post)
I love Amends too, it's a great Christmas episode. Also great to see The First and Bringers for the first time before they return in S7.
Yeah I forgot they were already introduced back then

That was cool
Old 12-28-2022, 01:17 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Buffy's unaired pilot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR3J-v7QXXw

Just thought I would post that in case anyone here hasn't seen it before. I think I watched it once years ago, but watched it again last night cause I mostly forgot what happens in it. I forgot how rough around the edges it is, but I'm sure that has happened to all unaired pilots. Of course the biggest difference in the pilot is that Willow is played by someone else. She just didn't really fit in with the cast and didn't have chemistry with them like AH did, so I'm glad they ultimately recast her. I loved that flip Buffy did over the staircase in her scene with Giles when she tried to run away from her responsibilities of being the slayer. I think out of the few things that weren't in the official pilot, I wish they kept that in the most lol.
Old 12-28-2022, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I’ve seen it once when I was getting through the show for the first time but it’s definitely interesting to think about all the what ifs

The principal was different too

Alyson was definitely the right choice to play Willow
Reply   Post New Thread