Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2018, 04:20 PM
Elite Fan

At that pie chart. It's so true! I think we watched Bill Nye at least once a week in middle school.
rossfangirl86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

He was great back then and is still great now.

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The favorite shows of '90s kids
“Bill Nye the Science Guy”
If you wanted a real scientist, as opposed to Dexter, Bill Nye was the (science) guy for you. While not a scientist by trade, he knew his stuff. More importantly, he knew how to make it entertaining to kids while making sure they still learned. There’s a reason Nye still pops up all the time. The kids of the ‘90s generation still like to listen to the bow-tied comedian turn science advocate.
Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/th...0U3q0#image=18
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2020, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

When I was in school and we had to watch Science videos, I was only happy when they were Bill Nye The Science Guy cause the others were boring as hell. His were so fun to watch.
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He was fun to watch.

April
Drunk On You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I didn`t know him until I saw him on The Big Bang Theory because I´m not from the USA, I´m from Europe.
~My top ships:Brennan/Booth, Amy/Sheldon, Penny/Leonard, Angela/Hodgins, Gabrielle/Carlos, Piper/Leo, Buffy/Angel, Willow/Tara, Spike/Drusilla, Wesley/Fred, Janet/Steve, Clare/Steve, Kelly/Brandon, Kira/Odo, Ezri/Bashir, Jadzia/Worf, Troi/Riker, Hannah Caleb, Spencer/Toby, Bree/Trip~Thanks for 12 years of TBBT!~Aspie~ big Sheldon Cooper Fan~ Team Shannen and Holly~Icon by me~I don´t care what complete strangers think of me because I don´t know them at all ~
BlackWhiteRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this link deserves to be shared here. Here's the link, https://youtu.be/UjXxAVayBEY
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 04-05-2022, 08:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bill Nye Says He'd Fly to Space 'In a Heartbeat' — 'As Long as I Can Come Back'
Here's the link, https://people.com/human-interest/bi...naf2NAE017_SnU
Old 08-29-2022, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bill Nye Explains Why The End Is Nye - Exclusive
Here's the link, https://www.looper.com/983899/bill-n..._campaign=clip
Old 05-07-2023, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 100 Best Kids TV Shows Of All Time
37. Bill Nye the Science Guy
It almost feels like a falsehood to say that Bill Nye made science “cool.” Part of the Science Guy’s whole appeal was that he was sincere, exuberant, and just a little awkward. He’s Jerry Lewis in The Nutty Professor, but actually a scientist (technically his background is in mechanical engineering). This, paradoxically, was the key to why his beloved show worked so well. There was a wonkiness to his experiments that made it so you couldn’t help but share his enthusiasm. — JG
Here's the link, https://www.fatherly.com/entertainme...vuFGKGjIpR-hTI
Old 05-07-2023, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

An educational show that’s fun to watch
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2023, 09:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by atwoodsmariano (View Post)
An educational show that’s fun to watch
Exactly.
Old 03-03-2024, 10:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Best Educational Kids' TV Shows
Bill Nye The Science Guy Made Science Fun
Bill Nye the Science Guy involved Bill Nye exploring various parts of science for kids and adults. Nye covered several fields, such as electricity, physics, chemical reactions, etc.

The show effortlessly draws viewers in with its memorable and upbeat theme song, but that's only the tip of the iceberg regarding its only strong qualities. Nye engaged viewers in the subjects by utilizing quick-witted and well-timed action and jokes. The segments also offered fascinating scientific insights, from interesting factoids to important science history. At the same time, the explanations were simple enough for children to understand but not too condescending for adults.
Here's the link, https://www.cbr.com/best-educational...-over-20-years
Old 03-04-2024, 07:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love the article!
Old 04-05-2024, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bill Nye, 68, Is Unrecognizable Rocking Bling and Streetwear in Solar Eclipse-Themed Photo Shoot
Here's a link, https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...194210445.html
Reply   Post New Thread