Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2021, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Thanks!
TomsEnough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought that this deserves to be posted here. Here's the link, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7Bjzo...outu.be#dialog
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Holland Fan Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Best Movies Like He's All That
8. 10 Things I Hate About You
In 10 Things I Hate About You, when Cameron falls for Bianca - a popular girl at his new school - she tells him her father will only allow her to date when her older sister does too. To get around the overprotective father's rule, Cameron pays Patrick to court Kat. Later, after Bianca initially shunned Cameron in favor of another popular senior named Joey, the two of them end up hitting it off and became close.

Unlike most teen movies that focus on one love story, 10 Things I Hate About You switched the focus between the two sisters Kat and Bianca, and their respective love stories. Of the two of them, Kat's story is most similar to Padgett and Cameron's relationship, with the bet and the payment. It's a witty, charming movie with great performances from legends like the late Heath Ledger.

Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/ten-best-movi...hE9LJvHBgbHFAw
Shipper Of: Holly J Sinclair and Declan Coyne, Degrassi's Power Couple, Sean Cameron and Emma Nelson, JT and Liberty, Drew and Bianca, Miles and Maya, Rob and Kristen Maddie and Wes, Riley and Lucas, Josh and Maya and Chuck and Blair, Jesse McKenna and Becca Thatcher and Simone and Eric Daniel and Noa, Max and Liz, Nikolas and Gia, Monse and Cesar and Ariana and Pete, Josh and Donna and Spencer and Trina, Miles and Lola
Old 09-05-2021, 04:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Back to school: Our 25 favorite class comedies
"10 Things I Hate About You" (1999)
“The Taming of the Shrew” is not the most beloved of Shakespeare plays, but it got a nice update in “10 Things I Hate About You.” A young Heath Ledger is immensely charming, and he has great rapport with Julia Stiles as his eventual love interest. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is there as well. What more could you want?
Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...OzdGg#image=10
Old 01-01-2022, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

"10 Things I Hate About You " is included. Here's the link, https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...nb7Kz#image=11
Old 01-04-2022, 10:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

You'll Love Joseph Gordon-Levitt's Behind-the-Scenes Photo From 10 Things I Hate About You
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2022, 11:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for sharing

cool group picture of the cast at the dance

love when he’s shared pictures for 10 TIHAY in the past
atwoodsmariano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

10 Most Wholesome '90s Rom-Com Couples
Kat & Patrick - 10 Things I Hate About You (1999)
A movie based on Shakespeare’s The Taming of the Shrew, 10 Things I Hate About You is a clever romantic comedy starring Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles. When Kat's father declares that her younger sister Bianca can only date when she does, a group of other students pay Patrick to date Kat.

Although Patrick and Kat are the school rebels, their path to true love is remarkably wholesome. It includes paintballing, a marching band, and a class poetry writing exercise. When the truth comes out, it looks like the end for Kat and Patrick, but, happily, both characters are smart enough to realize that they've found their perfect partner.
Here's the link, https://screenrant.com/most-wholesom...m-com-couples/
Old 08-01-2022, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 29 Best Rom-Coms of All Time
'10 Things I Hate About You' (1999)
"10 Things I Hate About You," based loosely on Shakespeare's "The Taming of the Shrew," is a teen rom-com starring Heath Ledger, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Julia Stiles and Larisa Oleynik. Kat and Bianca (Oleynik and Stiles) are the high school's most guarded girls, with an overprotective dad to blame. When Bianca wants to start dating, the father strikes a deal: Bianca can date when Kat, the more rebellious and difficult of the sisters, starts too.
Here's the link, https://news.yahoo.com/29-best-rom-c...AKUOf7dSktMwCU
Old 08-02-2022, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

it’s definitely a great one
Old 08-14-2022, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 13 Most Iconic Prom Looks in Cinema From 'Carrie' to 'Mean Girls'
Bianca Stratford’s Two-Piece in 10 Things I Hate About You
Bianca (Larisa Oleynik) was the younger, more popular sister who had to convince her older spitfire sister, Kat (Julia Stiles), to go to prom so that she could go with the coolest guy in school, Joey Donner (Andrew Keegan). She wasn’t necessarily the focus of 10 Things I Hate About You, but by the end, her dress made it so that all eyes were on her. Bianca stole the show and inspired many at the turn of the century to toss the traditional and get a two-piece. Looking back, Bianca sprung for a fitting to get that top right, but the overall look remains a standout in a sea of prom couture for its design, color, and full bottom skirt made of tulle.
Here's the link, https://collider.com/most-iconic-movie-prom-looks/
Old 08-30-2022, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The 25 Best Back-to-School Movies, From 'Mean Girls' to 'The Breakfast Club'
10 Things I Hate About You
If Fast Times at Ridgemont High and Sixteen Candles were responsible for introducing 80s audiences to some of the best actors of their generation, then Gil Junger's 1999 comedy 10 Things I Hate About You did the same for a new generation, providing breakout roles for Julia Stiles, Heath Ledger, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and, to a lesser extent, Larisa Oleynik. The late 90s high school setting for a modern take on Shakespeare's mid-16th century play "The Taming of the Shrew" introduced American audiences to the Australian heartthrob Ledger and offered up the best feature film outing to that point in Gordon-Levitt's career; JGL was smack in the middle of his run on the hit TV comedy series Third Rock from the Sun at the time.

10 Things has a clever twist on the typical high school romantic comedy, thanks in huge part to Shakespeare, of course. When a new student (Gordon-Levitt) falls for a beautiful girl (Oleynik), he finds he can only win her father's approval to date her by tricking the school's bad boy (Ledger) into dating her older, shrewish sister (Stiles). It's a great example of how timeless Shakespeare's work really is and how modern takes on centuries-old stories can engage a new generation of audiences.
Here's the link, https://collider.com/25-best-back-to-school-movies/
Old 10-05-2022, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

From Clueless' to 'High School Musical': 10 Movies To Watch If You Miss High School
'10 Things I Hate About You'
In this 1999 adaptation of Shakespeare's "Taming of the Shrew", Julia Stiles and the late, great Heath Ledger share the lead roles. Bianca, a popular girl, can't date until her elder sister, the intelligent, irate feminist Kat (Stiles) does, so ne'er-do-well Patrick (Ledger) accepts a bribe to pursue her romantically. Surprise! It doesn't work out so well until the couple starts to fall in love.

Viewers can't help but squeal with delight as Ledger sings "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You" to Stiles in the school's amphitheater stadium as the movie subverts misogyny. Keep watching for the breathtaking end-credits scene, in which Letters to Cleo perform "I Want You to Want Me" on the top of the high school that resembles a castle and overlooks Tacoma, Washington's Puget Sound.
Here's the link, https://collider.com/clueless-to-hig..._2ggc7E3RK5G_A
Old 10-06-2022, 07:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Definitely belongs on the list and the one who shared in the post before
Old 04-11-2023, 12:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

From "Friends" To "Glee" – People Are Sharing The TV Shows And Movies That Actually Taught Them Something And Honestly, I've Learnt A Lot Just Reading This
10. 10 Things About You
"When Patrick Verona tells Cameron 'don’t let anyone, ever, make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want.'"
Here's the link, https://www.buzzfeed.com/bendzialdow...rZpXyrCeJfPNDc
Reply   Post New Thread